Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Warpig's Farm !

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21WaRCRiMM May 9 2017, 10:37 AM
Ok i don't know how but i had gameranger on my pc, and after resetting password it's working fine. let me know when you ready for a beat down tongue.gif

Clan: AnZaC

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 22-WaRPiG^ May 9 2017, 11:44 AM
I had it working on pc last night with ultimate collection but that died this morning, getting money back. Picked up a laptop this morning it's running windows 10 and the launcher fix doesn't seem to work entirely for windows 10. I'm working on it. i might have to get first decade.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 23-WaRPiG^ May 10 2017, 09:39 AM
Got it working for zero hour. For some reason I'm getting mismatch on ccg. Should have it sorted by tomorrow night, if not do you have a copy of zero hour?

Game: Generals 2

+
# 24WaRCRiMM May 11 2017, 10:41 AM
I have TFD which has ZH

+
# 25Caspers Jun 13 2017, 14:30 PM
Hi guys long time no chat, how are you guys?

With your problems with windows 10 and CCG/ZH the problem lies within the driver that the game calls on first start up for both generals and zero hour, I found a fix that only works on zero hour where the game.dat, game.exe & options.ini files are replaced, when trying the same with generals it will boot and allow access to the in game but when trying to attempt to play online it gives the persistent server message which I think means the game would be quite difficult to get a good online game working without constant mismatches.

Edit: Warpig, I have the original deluxe edition with all the gear in it if you want a copy of it? I also have an earlier set of generals which came separately to zero hour at the time, but my earlier set of zero hour (the light blue disk) has only the second disk after my now ex wife spitefully snapped disk one on me sad.gif

PS: I also have the mod files to get the game running too if you want them, Windows 10 Pro (what I have installed) won't run the game without them.

Deluxe Edition Pics:
https://imgur.com/VGb97hJ

https://imgur.com/xAuCvAT

https://imgur.com/eOGnVYQ

This post has been edited by Caspers: Jun 13 2017, 14:59 PM

+
# 26^Russty^ Sep 3 2017, 03:27 AM
Gidday lads, been a few years tongue.gif

If you guys get gameranger going, then I'd be keen to play some games with you all.
Jam it every now and then on a Saturday/Sunday Morning

+
# 27WaRCRiMM Sep 9 2017, 11:29 AM
Rusty roo, how are you.... yeah it has been a few years. Did you ever know what happened to Vexel? he just disappeared off the radar. Caspers, how are you mate, how's o'l Ashcroft going for ya? I can't believe i grew up in the same street you live in now huh.gif, i miss that place.
I'm down for some games for sure.

+
# 28Caspers Oct 7 2018, 05:04 AM
@WaRCRiMM,
I am no longer at Ashcroft mate the place took a backspin with all the meth and dealers pedaling their drugs to everyone, I am in a much better place around Bankstown now, how are you doing?

+
# 29WaRCRiMM Oct 10 2018, 11:19 AM
I'm good bro, busy with work,life,kids...etc. Bankstown? My neck of the woods, living in Georges Hall atm till i finish my place.
Ashcroft,miller,Lurnea are all fucked now, like you said, ice is everywhere, big epidemic all over Australia tbh. So much people around me using it, its unbelievable.

+
# 30^Russty^ Feb 9 2019, 06:09 AM
Ohh shit!!! Still remember this account haha.

I was living over in damn Eastern Sydney last year for 6 months with work! Living it up over in Kingsford/Coogee bay. was a beauty

+
# 31WaRCRiMM Apr 29 2019, 10:47 AM
Eastern suburbs are nice rusty roo, very expensive to live there though. you still here or back in New Zealand?

+
# 32^Russty^ Jun 21 2019, 08:34 AM
Sup crimm

Back in nz now. It was a posting with the Australian defence force with the new zealand defence force.

Miss the place now! Still play gens at all on gameranger? I check the servers every now and then

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)