Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

UvC on Twilight Flame - No Rush/SW

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 81meany Jan 31 2008, 12:18 PM
i don`t know much players but i can clearly tell you that milkshield is a skilled player his skills seperate him from others.
Sup milky 1v1 stealth fighters only tongue.gif tongue.gif ?

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 82-NaaB- Jan 31 2008, 12:29 PM
Erm Danger i have played you uvu, uvc, uvg and if i was in your position i wouldnt brag much. Your team is nothing compared to some others. Just a fact. UvC usa should win very easily and especially in no rush= usa murders china because his team mates cant rush your base and harras your nooks. You will out spam him with dual supply + 2 oils.

Since I hardly play 3v3 anymore, i dont have much replays left.
Whit this strat i have won about 95% of my uvcs in 3v3. This works only on "lone side"
Works well against gla too.

I will post some old games if i find, they're for the "teamside" in tf. Its the paladropspaaamM!
The last replay is where i drop paladins all the time.

Btw dont watch all the replays, just watch the beginning to see the strat.

This post has been edited by -NaaB-: Jan 31 2008, 12:49 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File 3v3UvCstrat.rep
Size: 188.79k
Number of downloads: 85
Player Name Side Team
NyXon 1
-NaaB-* 2
[EoE]^Nub-ZoR^ 2
[CrackWhoreShield] 2
^RUstY_RiFLe^ 1
sapphire 1
Attached File 3v3lexingurhorribleuvc.rep
Size: 95.97k
Number of downloads: 80
Player Name Side Team
Rookie 1
-<|LeXiNg|>-{0} 2
[BlackShield]* 1
-]GooD[-AlliaNz 2
ScaredyCats 2
-A]in-A]lsy3h- 1
Attached File nice_game_3v3.rep
Size: 303.18k
Number of downloads: 82
Player Name Side Team
[IMBA^Herr_G]* 4
~^SyMpHoNy^~{0} 1
-NaaB- 4
|2LH-^Bio|H|azarD 4
[ChGrue]Loop 1
RoTem 1

+
# 83Herr_General Jan 31 2008, 16:25 PM
omg that second rep. usa vs 2 china gg wp china's. lol!

Clan: Shield

+
# 84meany Feb 3 2008, 12:35 PM
Why don`t you go for 2 supplies and get oils?

+
# 85Skynny Feb 23 2008, 04:56 AM
Oh I thought I left my BO in this topic.. Must've been another one. On lone side UvC, Reactor Rax Supply 1 MD 2 Ranger 1 Dozer drop far oil build WF. Cap 2 oils close or far, build 2nd supply, middle rax Strat Center and say GG after spamming Paladins/Ranger/MD. If you're somehow countered, you're playing way too many games with that strat. The only way for China to counter this is if he KNOWS 100% that you're doing this strat. In other words, China has to go Reactor, Rax, 2 or 3 TH to oils ASAP to counter this. That is the only strat to require it. I been drinking a little so my grammar is a little SHIT, bear with me.

+
# 86Murder- Feb 25 2008, 05:22 AM
skynny i do that strat a lot, and when i do it , i get doubled ALL the time and get bashed very quickly any advise? ofc asking middle players for help but when he arrives its mostly too late ..

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 87Trixx Feb 25 2008, 09:30 AM
QUOTE(-MurderAgent-- @ Feb 25 2008, 06:22 AM) *

skynny i do that strat a lot, and when i do it , i get doubled ALL the time and get bashed very quickly any advise? ofc asking middle players for help but when he arrives its mostly too late ..

Then the middle player simply sucks.

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: League of Legends

+
# 88Skynny Feb 25 2008, 21:21 PM
A double shouldn't be too hard. You're sitting on 2-soon-to-be-4 oils + 1-soon-to-be-2 supplies vs loneside player 2-3 supply + middle player 2-3 supply. At the most you'll be pushed back to your own oils as long as you're thinking with your middle dozer. By that time, you're teched up and flashbangs are upgraded. So it's a spam-to-win game. If your micro sucks, you're in trouble before you start the game anyway.

2supply+4oil can contend with 4-6 supply, especially considering it's harder to micro as well as a team as it is to micro on your own. Once you start getting rolled in middle, just be an annoyance and do all you can to keep them both busy. It's just a race of 2v1s at that point.

This post has been edited by Skynny: Feb 25 2008, 21:24 PM

+
# 89Murder- Feb 25 2008, 22:16 PM
thx for ur help trixx and skynny... also thx too -NaaB- the reps were really showing a good usa owning china easy smile.gif ,, my micro is fine its just some strat i need to work out fine... wink.gif

Clan: Digital Militia

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)