Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

WarServer : DC - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-YuNo- Jan 25 2022, 01:26 AM
He tried to inf rush me, but after failed hard he DC.

I sent 1 terror drone to his base and then infect his mecha he DCed.

Sad , I lost the replay sad.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Clan: H2O

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2Cervanthes Jan 25 2022, 14:21 PM
Invalid report

After reviewing the provided evidence and checking back with other staff, i have decided to set this report as invalid.

The reasoning behind that is the following. In the provided screenshot, the disconnect timer of the accused player is at 18 seconds we do not validate timers that are above 10 seconds to assure that there has been enough time for the player to reconnect and reduce the chance to report someone for disconnecting who just had an internet issue.

For future notice: Screenshots from disconnect screens should be taken when the timer has reached 10 seconds, more preferable 5 seconds.

This post has been edited by Cervanthes: Jan 26 2022, 11:45 AM

Clan: Cant win

+
# 3-YuNo- Jan 25 2022, 14:33 PM
QUOTE(Cervanthes @ Jan 25 2022, 15:21 PM) *

Invalid report

After reviewing the provided evidence and checking back with other staff, i have decided to set this report as invalid.

The reasoning behind that is the following. In the provided screenshot, the disconnect timer of the accused player is at 18 seconds we do not validate timers that are above 10 seconds to assure that there has been enough time for the player to reconnect and reduce the chance to report someone for disconnecting who just had an internet issue.

For future notice: Screenshots from disconnect screens should be taken when the timer has reached 10 seconds, more preferable 5 seconds.

Well XYHC streamed that game so watch his VOD here: https://youtu.be/Cxls4MaFMCw

25:11

Clan: H2O

+
# 4Cervanthes Jan 26 2022, 11:45 AM
Valid Report

After acquiring some additional evidence (see attached screenshots) I will set this report as valid. In future cases, please provide sufficient and full evidence for the report. I give WarServer 3 full days to explain themselves, if I do not hear from them the report will be confirmed and sanctions may be imposed.

Attached Image

Attached Image

+
# 5Cervanthes Jan 27 2022, 21:14 PM
Confirmed report

After receiving response from WarServer on the Revora Fair Play topic: https://forums.revora.net/topic/116649-wars...plain-yourself/ have I decided that I will confirm this report and tag it for future reference which may be impacting future judgement. Furthermore, will a higher ranking staffer adjust the ladder points since the game played was a ranked game.

+
# 6cwedvin Jan 28 2022, 10:40 AM
The following is the actions taken In regards of the report:
  • Ladder point adjustment
  • -52 to WarServer
  • +32 to XYHC
  • +32 to Yuno
  • 0 Changes toRedsMagoos
Repeated/or more cases may lead to more severe punishment in the future.

This post has been edited by cwedvin: Jan 28 2022, 11:03 AM

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)