Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

2v2 FE USA/China combo

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21^Zayron- Aug 4 2009, 18:54 PM
Oh, you are missing a great part of CCG! 2v2s are the best games you can get tbh, you just need a good partner and 2 good opponents to have great fights and enjoy the game even more! biggrin.gif

Clan: electronic yakuza

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 22gav73 Aug 7 2009, 07:31 AM
QUOTE(^Zayron- @ Aug 4 2009, 19:54 PM) *

Oh, you are missing a great part of CCG! 2v2s are the best games you can get tbh, you just need a good partner and 2 good opponents to have great fights and enjoy the game even more! biggrin.gif

mmmmmmm

Or play two noobs biggrin.gif

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: Generals 2

+
# 23Trixx Aug 7 2009, 07:51 AM
QUOTE(^Zayron- @ Aug 4 2009, 20:54 PM) *

Oh, you are missing a great part of CCG! 3v3s are the best games you can get tbh, you just need 2 good partners and 3 good opponents to have great fights and enjoy the game even more! biggrin.gif

Game: League of Legends

+
# 24-Chemical- Aug 7 2009, 08:53 AM
QUOTE(^Zayron- @ Aug 4 2009, 20:54 PM) *

wub.gif

+
# 25^Zayron- Aug 7 2009, 10:32 AM
Too long for a sig,huh? tongue.gif

+
# 26Trixx Aug 7 2009, 10:34 AM
Who`d put that into his sig? LOL!

Game: League of Legends

+
# 27^Zayron- Aug 7 2009, 11:10 AM
cry.gif

lol nice one tongue.gif

+
# 28MayNotMeanNothing Apr 16 2010, 11:55 AM
Lol both are awsome, 3v3 was were I started.

Currently @ Watch South Park 720p

This post has been edited by MayNotMeanNothing: Apr 26 2010, 20:01 PM

+
# 29Skynny Jun 21 2010, 19:25 PM
Gat/Pala and MD to China side is best strat IMO. Gat/MD is OK, but not realistic since it's too slow.

+
# 30BigDDesireN Oct 6 2010, 06:42 AM
China take safe, USA Go 1 Supp, China bunker his side, make 1 WF at safe supply, gat spam to USA. USA come with Pala MD combo game ova

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 31Diamond- Oct 25 2010, 22:59 PM
QUOTE(^Zayron- @ Jul 31 2009, 20:21 PM) *

mine is a gat/pali from usa's side, and gat/mds from china's one tongue.gif but ofc u can adapt and change things tongue.gif just adapt using the best way! wink.gif

ask hater for the link laugh.gif

That strat needs much to much micro and a single mistake on china side is fast failure with fast upcoming loss. Perfect micro necessary, but still too much distracting. A very passive and more or less slow strat leading to a campy game.

QUOTE(Skynny @ Jun 21 2010, 19:25 PM) *

Gat/Pala and MD to China side is best strat IMO. Gat/MD is OK, but not realistic since it's too slow.

As above stated, paladin/gat on usa's side is ok, but china's side is too weak then, and rush is very slow -> same opinion as skynny.

QUOTE(DesireNNNNNNNN @ Oct 6 2010, 06:42 AM) *

China take safe, USA Go 1 Supp, China bunker his side, make 1 WF at safe supply, gat spam to USA. USA come with Pala MD combo game ova

Not as good either, as China tries to just hold off the rush from USA. Strat fails fast if china faces a fast rush, and if USA gets doubled fast, china can do nothing to help him. Weak again.

I do have the same opinion as squaak, USA going for fast cross drop after 1 (or 2, depending on opponent armies) supplies, while china is fast pressuring hard its opponent to finish off quickly. Just micro properly at the the main spots, while usa's base can switch fast and doesn't need high priority to be protected -> meaning faster and superior rush vs any slower strats relying on multitaking capability of the players.

Speed is the key when skill is more or less equal!

+
# 32^Zayron- Oct 26 2010, 18:05 PM
Skynny said what I said ohmy.gif

Oh btw, it's slow but you can't stop that in most of cases, as you can see in the last 8 games we played laugh.gif

On a sidenote, also works what Justin said, as you can see in the reps vs Deadclown+Naab :l

+
# 33Diamond- Oct 28 2010, 19:32 PM
QUOTE(^Zayron- @ Oct 26 2010, 18:05 PM) *

Skynny said what I said ohmy.gif
Oh btw, it's slow but you can't stop that in most of cases, as you can see in the last 8 games we played laugh.gif
On a sidenote, also works what Justin said, as you can see in the reps vs Deadclown+Naab :l

No zayron - you are talking of games I played with an underpowered teampartner - which says NOTHING. Give me squaak, stu, danzor or someone on this level, and you will see how this strat will fail vs a faster played rush. I didn't say your strat totally sucks, I just said it has its weak points, and the micro-thing can be a huge disadvantage: 1 second you cannot spend attention can be enough to let your md's die vs enemy gat(s), then it's game over for china side most likely.

Or the other way round, if your strong side (USA + China WF) gets a fast double facing a dual china WF + USA rax drop, game is over as well, same btw if a gla is tt'ing the china or the usa WF.

Your strat is campy and can work, if enemies do play 1v1 each side. Your rush is delayed and therfore not strong enough in the very begin.

This post has been edited by Diamond-: Oct 28 2010, 19:33 PM

+
# 34^Zayron- Oct 30 2010, 09:26 AM
There are differences either if you're playing against 2 china or china\gla. I dont recommend this strat vs a USA.

ANyway, I'm talking abut the games we had after I had a break of severals months and Diego a break of a year or so post-13661-1143531603.gif And I'd like to underline that this strat requires a lot of micro, so.. whistling.gif

+
# 35trve^viking Oct 30 2010, 13:06 PM
QUOTE(Diamond- @ Oct 28 2010, 19:32 PM) *

No zayron - you are talking of games I played with an underpowered teampartner - which says NOTHING. Give me squaak, stu, danzor or someone on this level, and you will see how this strat will fail vs a faster played rush. I didn't say your strat totally sucks, I just said it has its weak points, and the micro-thing can be a huge disadvantage: 1 second you cannot spend attention can be enough to let your md's die vs enemy gat(s), then it's game over for china side most likely.

Or the other way round, if your strong side (USA + China WF) gets a fast double facing a dual china WF + USA rax drop, game is over as well, same btw if a gla is tt'ing the china or the usa WF.

Your strat is campy and can work, if enemies do play 1v1 each side. Your rush is delayed and therfore not strong enough in the very begin.

yea "give me squaak,stu,danzor" who would not win with that guys as m8? tongue.gif

Clan: iWuB

Game: Graphics

+
# 36BigDDesireN Oct 30 2010, 16:26 PM

Not as good either, as China tries to just hold off the rush from USA. Strat fails fast if china faces a fast rush, and if USA gets doubled fast, china can do nothing to help him. Weak again.

lol man what are you saying, how is usa gonna get doubled fast when you spamm all your gats to USA base. also if USA rushes your china, you have two bunkers at your entrances, mine your supplies and you have a rax their, you can hold it off with that. The Gat Pali comes so fast to china with decent micro theirs not much they can do.

This post has been edited by DesireNNNNNNNN: Oct 30 2010, 16:29 PM

+
# 37BigDDesireN Oct 30 2010, 16:31 PM
Just micro properly at the the main spots, while usa's base can switch fast and doesn't need high priority to be protected -> meaning faster and superior rush vs any slower strats relying on multitaking capability of the players.

And USA Base doesnt have a high priority to be pretected? Lol, thats something new i've heard.

+
# 38Diamond- Nov 1 2010, 09:50 AM
um... I truely think you do not understand what I am stating here:

You know what is faster? gat/pali or a drop?
And I am not the only one that is of the opinion that zayrons strat advice might be the best. It's strong, but not the best imo.

+
# 39THEDOM- Nov 1 2010, 12:04 PM
QUOTE(trve^viking @ Oct 30 2010, 14:06 PM) *

yea "give me squaak,stu,danzor" who would not win with that guys as m8? tongue.gif

i noticed that u felt into ur old schema...to answer every post from me or diamond with an opposite oppinion... i wanna repeat u in this way and wanna say "a bit lame after years now"

+
# 40trve^viking Nov 1 2010, 14:34 PM
no, iam just saying that its a weak argument...i wouldve said that aswell if any1 else postet it, i rly try to be as nice as possible tho tongue.gif

Clan: iWuB

Game: Graphics

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)