Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

New project

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1WaRCRiMM Oct 8 2012, 10:10 AM
Just got me this 2 bedroom asbestos ridden shack for a cool $400,000. The plan is to fully renovate the house,and then later on build another home in the back,should be able to get a combined rental income of about $950 per week.

If my sums are right,the house should pay itself off in a about 9 years. Fuck the banks!

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Like i said before,the plan is to build another home in the back to increase the rental yield of the land.This is just one of my rough sketches.

Attached Image

Clan: AnZaC

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2-WaRPiG^ Oct 8 2012, 21:58 PM
man you big islanders are crazy tongue.gif

that shouse (shack x house) would go for around 90k over here. i hope it all goes well, you dont get anywhere without taking some risks. i guess you have an advantage on most, given you run your own construction business.

on a side note i have been promoted to HR manager at work. i am getting closer to the top smile.gif i walked in the factory door 5 years ago,, and started as a trainee knife hand. prettty good effort if i do say so myself. tongue.gif

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3-SEV7EN- Oct 8 2012, 23:10 PM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Oct 8 2012, 21:58 PM) *

that shouse (shack x house) would go for around 90k over here. i hope it all goes well, you dont get anywhere without taking some risks. i guess you have an advantage on most, given you run your own construction business.

on a side note i have been promoted to HR manager at work. i am getting closer to the top smile.gif i walked in the factory door 5 years ago,, and started as a trainee knife hand. prettty good effort if i do say so myself. tongue.gif

Congratulations mate!!! smile.gif

+
# 4-WaRPiG^ Oct 9 2012, 02:02 AM
QUOTE(-SEV7EN- @ Oct 9 2012, 10:10 AM) *

Congratulations mate!!! smile.gif

thanx bruv.

@ crimm, is the veneer asbestos sheeting, or is the interior lined with it?

i have heard it can be expensive to remove now days, because of the tight regulations.

i remember when i was at school we had asbestos mats to sit the bunson burners on. they were always tattered with bits flaking off them. ohmy.gif

+
# 5krew Oct 9 2012, 02:42 AM
Yea here in America, the eco is so bad, anyone who decides to do this will die. Its like impossible to pay off anything here laugh.gif

Clan: iWuB

+
# 6DesireN Oct 9 2012, 06:30 AM
WOW YOUR GF IS FAT LOL

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 7WaRCRiMM Oct 9 2012, 08:59 AM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Oct 9 2012, 07:58 AM) *

The house was advertised as land value only tbh,but i couldn't bring myself to demolish a structurally sound home.
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Oct 9 2012, 07:58 AM) *

Congratz m8,well done! You're no longer one of us though tongue.gif,time to put on that white collar biggrin.gif.

QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Oct 9 2012, 12:02 PM) *

@ crimm, is the veneer asbestos sheeting, or is the interior lined with it?

i have heard it can be expensive to remove now days, because of the tight regulations.

i remember when i was at school we had asbestos mats to sit the bunson burners on. they were always tattered with bits flaking off them. ohmy.gif
Yes it's all asbestos m8,the interior around the kitchen,laundry and bathroom are all asbestos too. It's frightening what you said happened at your school. They estimate that in about 20 years, so many home renovators are going to die from exposure to asbestos. Lets hope we are the lucky ones.

QUOTE(krew @ Oct 9 2012, 12:42 PM) *

Yea here in America, the eco is so bad, anyone who decides to do this will die. Its like impossible to pay off anything here laugh.gif

I was going to buy two homes in Detroit about 1 year ago,but what stopped me was the weird tax's you guys pay; winter/summer tax. Plus for foreigners it was much more than your average citizen......i don't know why i'm telling you this lool.

QUOTE(DeSiReNiZeR^ @ Oct 9 2012, 16:30 PM) *

WOW YOUR GF IS FAT LOL

lool, trying to get her to slim down but no luck as of yet.

+
# 8DesireN Oct 9 2012, 22:47 PM
xD

+
# 9-WaRPiG^ Oct 10 2012, 00:35 AM
QUOTE(WaRCRiMM @ Oct 9 2012, 19:59 PM) *

Yes it's all asbestos m8,the interior around the kitchen,laundry and bathroom are all asbestos too. It's frightening what you said happened at your school. They estimate that in about 20 years, so many home renovators are going to die from exposure to asbestos. Lets hope we are the lucky ones.

yea the school thing is scary. back then though, the dangers of asbestos were not fully known. i remember a kids show that used to come on tv. the curiosity show, you might remember it. they used to do all kinds of science based things. in one episode the project they were showing involved sawing through a piece of asbestos sheet. there you go kids have fun. tongue.gif

+
# 10WaRCRiMM Oct 11 2012, 11:00 AM
Renovators worst nightmare, TERMITES!!
Attached Image
Attached Image

But i got to those blind motherfuckers before they got to do any more damage biggrin.gif.

+
# 11-SEV7EN- Oct 12 2012, 00:33 AM
QUOTE(WaRCRiMM @ Oct 11 2012, 11:00 AM) *

Renovators worst nightmare, TERMITES!!
Attached Image
Attached Image

But i got to those blind motherfuckers before they got to do any more damage biggrin.gif.

how did u get rid of them?

+
# 12-WaRPiG^ Oct 12 2012, 00:53 AM
we get white ants here in tassie, but luckily, they are not the type that like to move into your house. apparently its too cold here, for the types you get over there.

from the horror stories i have seen in the past you are lucky you found them early.

+
# 13WaRCRiMM Oct 12 2012, 11:25 AM
QUOTE(-SEV7EN- @ Oct 12 2012, 10:33 AM) *

how did u get rid of them?

I simply..got rid of them!

QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Oct 12 2012, 10:53 AM) *

we get white ants here in tassie, but luckily, they are not the type that like to move into your house. apparently its too cold here, for the types you get over there.

from the horror stories i have seen in the past you are lucky you found them early.

Again, you lucky bastards biggrin.gif.

+
# 14-SEV7EN- Oct 12 2012, 14:05 PM
QUOTE(WaRCRiMM @ Oct 12 2012, 11:25 AM) *

I simply..got rid of them!

cant argue with that logic.

+
# 15-HaTeR- Oct 12 2012, 14:46 PM
Prayers, of course. Allah takes cares all of them.

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 16Murder- Oct 12 2012, 14:55 PM
iNdK was being sarcastic tbh.

+
# 17-WaRPiG^ Oct 12 2012, 22:01 PM
QUOTE(-HaTeR- @ Oct 13 2012, 01:46 AM) *
Prayers, of course. Allah takes cares all of them.

only those, that help themselves.

+
# 18-HaTeR- Oct 12 2012, 22:09 PM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Oct 12 2012, 16:55 PM) *

iNdK was being sarcastic tbh.

Haha, you don't know how it started.

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 19grdf45fe Oct 13 2012, 01:11 AM
Flyspray and a lighter

+
# 20grdf45fe Oct 13 2012, 01:11 AM
400k dude????? sad.gif congrats anyway mate smile.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)