Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

BTW Great CW Admin Team

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 81rarely Oct 30 2013, 00:36 AM
hi my name is martijn some of you are probably not able to pronounce it correctly but i am mad at ea because they cancelled cnc2 and you guys are still bitching over this old dead game which is hillarious btw xD

cypher sc2 sucks get to LoL

Game: Generals 2

+
# 82-WaRPiG^ Oct 30 2013, 02:05 AM
football is an old game but people still argue about it every day. it doesnt matter what game you choose to play its all a distraction, and really not important.

Clan: AnZaC

+
# 83THEDOM- Oct 30 2013, 06:20 AM
QUOTE(Rotem321 @ Oct 30 2013, 01:20 AM) *

your ridiculous dom... grow up

Ye I know I am the dodger who spams vs Domero only ;-)

Rotem, come on, itīs always the same. Spending time and effort with cw games and when the month comes to the end it turns into a big dodge and cry fest. Just funny I get flamed for dodging everytime as well.

Anyways my ssīs show something different, the battle-logs and my games as well.

This is ridiculous !

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 84-Chemical- Oct 30 2013, 08:27 AM
You are doing something wrong when you feel like you are spending time and effort playing ccg...

+
# 85Cypher Oct 30 2013, 09:25 AM
QUOTE(rarely @ Oct 30 2013, 08:36 AM) *

hi my name is martijn some of you are probably not able to pronounce it correctly but i am mad at ea because they cancelled cnc2 and you guys are still bitching over this old dead game which is hillarious btw xD

cypher sc2 sucks get to LoL

I quit SC2 long ago, simply because Blizzard is too retarded to get balancing right. When terran was OP, it got nerfed. When toss was OP, it got nerfed. When zerg was hilariously OP, nothing happened for half a fucking year. Since then I've been casually playing singleplayer games like Dishonored, Far Cry 3, played some Path of Exile but have stuck to playing Dota2. I can't get into the LoL cartoonish graphics and like penalties for dying, which I heard LoL doesn't have. Both games are good, though, just personal preference.

However I suck big time at MOBA games so you'd kick my ass at LoL were I playing it.

Game: Blizzard

+
# 86xen0 Oct 30 2013, 09:45 AM
POE is where it's at Cypher. I will have been playing that for a year shortly ;s

Clan: AnZaC

Game: Hardware

+
# 87Cypher Oct 30 2013, 10:01 AM
I played on and off since February. Got a mirrored item and a mirror in Standard and absolutely hate a3x, the Dominus fight and the cast on X gems so I quit. No point in playing if I don't enjoy it.
Found it hilarious as well that PoE is lagging quite often despite my 30k cable when the newest Battlefield was running smoothly, lol. Something's wrong there.

If you want something of my collection for free, just ask. That is if you don't play HC only. tongue.gif

Game: Blizzard

+
# 88rarely Oct 30 2013, 10:32 AM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Oct 30 2013, 04:05 AM) *

football is an old game but people still argue about it every day. it doesnt matter what game you choose to play its all a distraction, and really not important.

i said an old dead game. football is no way near dead and there is a lot of money involved which isnt in ccg.

QUOTE(Cypher @ Oct 30 2013, 11:25 AM) *

I quit SC2 long ago, simply because Blizzard is too retarded to get balancing right. When terran was OP, it got nerfed. When toss was OP, it got nerfed. When zerg was hilariously OP, nothing happened for half a fucking year. Since then I've been casually playing singleplayer games like Dishonored, Far Cry 3, played some Path of Exile but have stuck to playing Dota2. I can't get into the LoL cartoonish graphics and like penalties for dying, which I heard LoL doesn't have. Both games are good, though, just personal preference.

However I suck big time at MOBA games so you'd kick my ass at LoL were I playing it.

I totally did not see this coming from you and i have to agree with everything you said here tongue.gif. In lol its clearer and you have a better overview than in dota but dota is harder to master. And the balancing is different. In LoL a 2 second stun is kinda overpowered but in dota a 5sec aoe stun is normal for them.

+
# 89meany Oct 30 2013, 13:32 PM
Does anyone from europe knows an ice cream named "Maxibon"?

+
# 90MrX Oct 30 2013, 16:00 PM
QUOTE(ThEDoM- @ Oct 29 2013, 21:46 PM) *

And you call me a dodger Mr.X, rofl, as if I would spam only vs GiB Domero you fool !?

Go ahead Mr.X smile.gif

Anyways, I am done with this shit...no more cw ! It makes no sense since I canīt even win bronze cause of this shit dodging lol

HF Nubz^^

Quote me at the point where I called you a dodger in this topic. I just provided facts. No more no less. wink.gif
Calling me a fool sounds weird...

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 91krew Oct 30 2013, 16:23 PM
eoe vs tod 25-19 thx to them playing last two days. Mostly diamond though.

Clan: iWuB

+
# 92RoHaN^ Oct 30 2013, 16:25 PM
looks like the bait was succesfully token

I feel in ccg forums you can throw like an old stinky shoe for the fishes and still its a good bait biggrin.gif

+
# 93krew Oct 30 2013, 16:36 PM
Shit, you can do that in ZH too. More stupid fish in there TBH.

+
# 94RoHaN^ Oct 30 2013, 16:42 PM
True smile.gif

+
# 95THEDOM- Oct 30 2013, 16:47 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Oct 30 2013, 17:23 PM) *

Ye ye, he dodged me after he went negative vs me 1v1.

Never expected that since Danzor was someone I looked up to in the past !

And Diamond, well, he is just a fool to give Danzor that chance when Danzor forced him rvr off td while he dodged him the whole month and dodged him td lol.

And playing 1 day before the end means nothing, especially not rvr off td when someone gets bad muīs or just got a bad day ! You should know that better Krew post-13661-1143531603.gif

Anyways I donīt care anymore...

Itīs impossible to win for me since 1 of the top players is my clanmate and the other two guys dodging me.

Well played guys. Good end ! The best thing of all was that I already became a beloved aim and got flamed like I was dodging or spamming vs nubz lmao smile.gif

CW = Clownwars

This post has been edited by ThEDoM-: Oct 30 2013, 16:51 PM

+
# 96RoHaN^ Oct 30 2013, 17:02 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Oct 30 2013, 17:23 PM) *

Am not sure was this a bait too?

+
# 97THEDOM- Oct 30 2013, 17:08 PM
QUOTE(RoHaN^ @ Oct 30 2013, 18:02 PM) *

Am not sure was this a bait too?

How could that be a bait vs such a pro clan like EoE^^ ???

+
# 98krew Oct 30 2013, 17:35 PM
I was mainly talking about diamond being the better player of tod clan, meaning danzor was not exactly dodging you cus hes scared of you. Hes dodging you cus of something else im sure.

+
# 99THEDOM- Oct 30 2013, 17:50 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Oct 30 2013, 18:35 PM) *

I was mainly talking about diamond being the better player of tod clan, meaning danzor was not exactly dodging you cus hes scared of you. Hes dodging you cus of something else im sure.

Ye, I am pretty sure everyone does after they went negative lmao.
Itīs always the same... "ye he dodges cause of your bad behaviour"
Dude, more than weird lol.

And then he forces Diamond off td rvr lmao biggrin.gif

Get a life you hypocrite smile.gif

+
# 100krew Oct 30 2013, 18:09 PM
"get a life" lol.

Either way, diamond is a better overall player than you, and danzor played him quite a bit today as I see.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)