Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Ask the Experts

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1821Trainzz Nov 30 2012, 15:55 PM
Bars + Flamers, push together, don't fight in inferior cover or in a worse position. Don't let your flamers get focused down and focus the medics as soon as you are in range of them. Focus fire on one squad (the one which is most vulnerable, e.g. cover-wise or lowest health). You should be able to run him over, as long as you fight before he got his second CP (which gives him the opportunity to reinforce from the bunker!). If you can, fight before he gets one CP or cut him off the territory in which you will most likely fight. No ftfl means a lost fight pretty certainly for the WM player!

Clan: Wheres My Demo

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 1822JuhwannX Feb 3 2013, 21:16 PM
I just want to say, thanks for the topic and I have some major questions:
Since I've been fighting alot of PE recently I have to wonder how you all deal with the fast Armored Car, or the rebranded Puma, that the PE get. Early game, I have no AT, however a PE player can get that vehicle out and start shredding my infantry apart. I'm playing Americans by the way.

Another question is why do PE players at lower - Higher levels blob so much? It get's really irritating when a giant platoon of PGrens, all equipped with MP44's, running at my 2 riflemen squads and just tearing them up. I don't see a way around this. In the early game PE are strong in that engineers can't fight them, and it seems the most helpful thing to do is to get the WSC up. But then that wastes more fuel and build time, which gives them plenty of time to get that Puma out.
The PE seemed like they were glass cannons at first, but now they seem to be just better infantry overall.

Do PE do more damage to health or to men? I ask, cause my units lose more of their health in the long run, when fighting PE compared to losing men.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 182388mmketten Feb 7 2013, 16:22 PM
Whats the best way to fight mixed allies as Dual Wehr? What teching choices should each player make and what tactics should they use? Experts?tongue.gif

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 1824Symbiosis Feb 17 2013, 16:56 PM
QUOTE(88mmketten @ Feb 7 2013, 17:22 PM) *

Whats the best way to fight mixed allies as Dual Wehr? What teching choices should each player make and what tactics should they use? Experts?tongue.gif

The best thing to do is to play a combined t2/t3, so one player gets paks and grens, and the other gets puma's and neubels for anti inf. But this is a pretty common strat, watch any game of a good 2v2 double wehr team and they'll play like this.

Clan: Allstars

+
# 1825Symbiosis Feb 17 2013, 17:00 PM
QUOTE(JuhwannX @ Feb 3 2013, 22:16 PM) *

I just want to say, thanks for the topic and I have some major questions:
Since I've been fighting alot of PE recently I have to wonder how you all deal with the fast Armored Car, or the rebranded Puma, that the PE get. Early game, I have no AT, however a PE player can get that vehicle out and start shredding my infantry apart. I'm playing Americans by the way.

Another question is why do PE players at lower - Higher levels blob so much? It get's really irritating when a giant platoon of PGrens, all equipped with MP44's, running at my 2 riflemen squads and just tearing them up. I don't see a way around this. In the early game PE are strong in that engineers can't fight them, and it seems the most helpful thing to do is to get the WSC up. But then that wastes more fuel and build time, which gives them plenty of time to get that Puma out.
The PE seemed like they were glass cannons at first, but now they seem to be just better infantry overall.

Do PE do more damage to health or to men? I ask, cause my units lose more of their health in the long run, when fighting PE compared to losing men.

1. Try and stall him with rifles in cover and houses, the AC won't do much damage then. Also lay some mines on roads. Try to tech up to m8 or maybe td.

2. blobbing isn't really there at higher levels since US players know how to deal with it. Fight with flamers and bars and retread in time. Get snipers if you can. And if he just keeps blobbing maybe strave him tongue.gif

3. Sometimes it just happens that your squad is down to 40% healt with still 6 guys. That's why a lot of players get an early triage against PE since you're obviously having a lot of infantry fights.

Clan: Allstars

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)