Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Close to historical HD skin pack for Company of...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Daedra Apr 19 2014, 07:52 AM
QUOTE(RoastinGhost @ Apr 19 2014, 00:12 AM) *

Great skin pack, but I noticed a bug- Stormtroopers have invisible legs. I'm playing on full settings.

Hi, can you make a screenshot of that bug?

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 22RoastinGhost Apr 21 2014, 22:09 PM
QUOTE(Daedra @ Apr 19 2014, 07:52 AM) *

Hi, can you make a screenshot of that bug?

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/577894...841CF438BDD354/

Here you go. Sorry it took so long. It looks like their hands/faces are invisible as well.

+
# 23Daedra Apr 22 2014, 11:39 AM
QUOTE(RoastinGhost @ Apr 22 2014, 00:09 AM) *

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/577894...841CF438BDD354/

Here you go. Sorry it took so long. It looks like their hands/faces are invisible as well.

Thanks! I will check this problem

This post has been edited by Daedra: Apr 29 2014, 17:14 PM

+
# 24RoastinGhost Apr 30 2014, 21:21 PM
I tested some more, and it turns out the problem only happens when I use B-Mod.

+
# 25Daedra May 3 2014, 12:25 PM
QUOTE(RoastinGhost @ Apr 30 2014, 23:21 PM) *

I tested some more, and it turns out the problem only happens when I use B-Mod.

I see.. Well this skin pack works only with original COH game..

+
# 26Domovoi May 16 2014, 17:19 PM
old version isnt working

+
# 27andreag16 Jul 8 2014, 20:47 PM
Awesome, I've downloaded it and I think that this is one of the best skinpacks ever. Just two things: Why there are no sergeants in the US army units (apart from Conti) and the British Army?
And why Cutting, being a captain has gallons?
Good job, apart from this two things

+
# 28Daedra Jul 9 2014, 13:11 PM
Why there are no sergeants in the US army units (apart from Conti) and the British Army?

in vCOH, sergeants not available in game-play - only in mods.. (as I know)
And why Cutting, being a captain has gallons?

Can you explain it - because English not my native language and I don't understand what do you mean..

QUOTE(AliGInDaHouse @ May 16 2014, 19:19 PM) *

old version isnt working

I lost files of "old version", sorry..

This post has been merged by djw2104: Jul 9 2014, 18:17 PM

+
# 29WISE Architect Jul 10 2014, 18:37 PM
Great addition to the game. Made me install the game again.

Great fun!

Clan: [Wise]

+
# 30andreag16 Jul 13 2014, 13:16 PM
Sorry if you did not understand. For the first quote, let me explain myself better: In the riflemen squad (US), your skinpack has skins only for privates and corporals. There's no sergeant (E-5) leading the squad. Same goes for the Airborne and the engineers, who are all corporals, and for the British, who have only soldiers and corporals in their 5 man squad.
The second quote: Cutting (Blackmore's aide) is supposed to be a captain in the British Army, while during cutscenes, he has on his sleeves the rank of sergeant. Isn't this a contradiction?
Third thing: Voss, in Tiger Ace, isn't wearing a hat, very uncommon for German tank crews.
I hope that this helps in clarifying what I said.

+
# 31Daedra Jul 13 2014, 16:20 PM
QUOTE(andreag16 @ Jul 13 2014, 15:16 PM) *

Sorry if you did not understand. For the first quote, let me explain myself better: In the riflemen squad (US), your skinpack has skins only for privates and corporals. There's no sergeant (E-5) leading the squad. Same goes for the Airborne and the engineers, who are all corporals, and for the British, who have only soldiers and corporals in their 5 man squad.
The second quote: Cutting (Blackmore's aide) is supposed to be a captain in the British Army, while during cutscenes, he has on his sleeves the rank of sergeant. Isn't this a contradiction?
Third thing: Voss, in Tiger Ace, isn't wearing a hat, very uncommon for German tank crews.
I hope that this helps in clarifying what I said.

OK, thanks for explanation smile.gif
As about rifleman squad - yes, I made them privates and corporals (4 random appearing skins), no sergeant because as I wrote before:
in vCOH, sergeants not available in game-play - only in mods.. (as I know)

Solution can be to made skin for sergeant as one of 4 for random skin to rifleman smile.gif
Second, here my edited Captain Cutting, how now?
IPB ImageIPB Image
and Tommy sergeant..

in new version I fixed it

This post has been edited by Daedra: Aug 30 2014, 08:46 AM

+
# 32andreag16 Jul 14 2014, 14:01 PM
Excellent job with Cutting and the tommies.
Unfortunately in my version Voss hasn't anything on his head, but I think that it could be a glitch or something else.
So in the new version you'll add all this changes with the US sergeant skin?
Oh, yeah, in Oosterbek (the first part) Aldrich's legs doesn't appear in my cut scene

+
# 33Daedra Jul 14 2014, 14:55 PM
QUOTE(andreag16 @ Jul 14 2014, 16:01 PM) *

Excellent job with Cutting and the tommies.
Unfortunately in my version Voss hasn't anything on his head, but I think that it could be a glitch or something else.
So in the new version you'll add all this changes with the US sergeant skin?
Oh, yeah, in Oosterbek (the first part) Aldrich's legs doesn't appear in my cut scene

Yes, quite soon I will upload new version in which will be included all changes with sergeants and many more other changes like:
*new realistic tracers;
*selection lines lite edition;
*corrected normalmaps;
*edited and new skins for units.

About your errors with Maximilian Voss cap: check file DLC1Data.rgt which in .../Steam/SteamApps/common/Company of Heroes Relaunch/DLC1/Archives just delete and replaced it with new DLC1Data.sga from my skin pack folder. Same, you need to do, with WW2Art.sga (located in WW2/Archives) if you have problem with Aldrich's legs. I don't know why such errors appears, same problems had my friend, when he overwrites original COH files with files from my skin pack. But when he deleted (WW2Art.sga) and then re-pasted new files - errors gone..

Riflemen sergeant
IPB Image

This post has been edited by Daedra: Aug 30 2014, 08:45 AM

+
# 34andreag16 Jul 22 2014, 10:34 AM
Thanks a lot!
When can we expect the release?

+
# 35Daedra Jul 22 2014, 12:59 PM
QUOTE(andreag16 @ Jul 22 2014, 12:34 PM) *

Thanks a lot!
When can we expect the release?

New version of this skin pack were uploaded with some bugs, so now I try to find old version (on my PC) and restore, when it will be done - then I will upload fixed and edited version.

This post has been edited by Daedra: Jul 22 2014, 18:59 PM

+
# 36RiSiN Aug 5 2014, 08:16 AM
Very sexy skinpak, highly recommended. I use it now you can check it out on my stream. One issue though. I would love to know if this is normal. My KT looking like a green army men toy.

IPB Image

+
# 37Daedra Aug 5 2014, 14:18 PM
QUOTE(RiSiN @ Aug 5 2014, 10:16 AM) *

Very sexy skinpak, highly recommended. I use it now you can check it out on my stream. One issue though. I would love to know if this is normal. My KT looking like a green army men toy.

IPB Image

Hmm.. seems like this KT textures isn't working - I will check this issue..
EDITED: I found that one of 5 King Tiger skins wasn't working - I will fix that and upload in new version of this skin pack

This post has been edited by Daedra: Aug 5 2014, 14:53 PM

+
# 38Elizabeth Lestrad Sep 9 2014, 03:07 AM
Don't know if you have a fix, or can recommend a quick fix for this issue, but during the opening cutscene for Operation Market Garden, the soldiers have neither helmets nor torsos.

+
# 39Daedra Sep 10 2014, 04:41 AM
QUOTE(Elizabeth Lestrad @ Sep 9 2014, 05:07 AM) *

Don't know if you have a fix, or can recommend a quick fix for this issue, but during the opening cutscene for Operation Market Garden, the soldiers have neither helmets nor torsos.

You use this skin pack for playing COH mod? If not plz do the screenshot of that error

+
# 40Jekan001 Sep 10 2014, 06:53 AM
Hello Daedra, what about old version of skin pack?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)