Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

yippiekayee - DC - Valid

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1aereo Nov 10 2017, 17:42 PM
This guy is not the first time he gets disconnected from the game when he loses, I'm going to have to remove him from my room every time he comes back. This time I had to inform him. Please confirm it thx

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File _ltima_repetici_n.CNC3Replay
Size: 684.19k
Number of downloads: 65
Player Name Side Team
30CMAmthEbRutalEprO* 1
30CM-^Mc_RiP^- 1
yippiekayee 2
Mixtur3 2

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2~AngelOfDeath~ Nov 25 2017, 22:11 PM
Hello aereo and thank you for reporting.

That was a ranked 2vs2 match on Redzone Rampage. As soon as the game started you (GDI) attacked yipieyakkee with APC+Engineers and sucesfully stole his crane. After that he tried to make a huge army of infantry to protect himself from your tanks but it didn't work as well as he thought. At first though he almost caught you but at the right moment your teammate, who back then was winning on his side, defended your base with Sonic Emitters which fully destroyed his whole squad. Some time later Mixtur3 left the match and then yipieyakkee quickly disconnected from the match. At the moment of DC he was very clearly going to win and it leads me to think it his intention to do it so with that I'm going to adjust the ladder points.

Disconnect Valid!

Clan: Mates First

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 3mediocre` Nov 26 2017, 00:17 AM
No wonder he loggs on now as so many different names including his anonymous account, PaenibacillusX. Probably also why he pretends on his anonymous account not to be "Donald".

http://www.shatabrick.com/cco/tw/index.php...ame=yippiekayee

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)