# 1Destructo Nov 20 2013, 20:38 PM
1. Why do you want to join us ?
Recently started playing again..

2. Do you know any H2O members ?
Most if not all of you yes,

3. Your most account known ?
Destructo/TerrorTrix.

4. Any past cheat ? If yes, explain.
Yes, couple of crash reports which was in the past.

5. Rate your skill on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
6-7

6. Any history rank ?
Top 10 (used to be) Probably around top 20 easily now though.

I know I have made a 2nd application - the first was declined I was told because you guys didnt trust that I wouldnt clan hop as I had a reputation for it - Making this second application, shows that I haven't joined another clan and am still wanting to join H2O. I hope you reconsider.

Thanks.

Game: None

+
# 2kiro Nov 21 2013, 13:17 PM
Hello Destructo,

Thanks for your determination to join back H2O but I have to be honest with you. Actualy, I would say it's still too early to reapply.

Some effort have to be made to join H2O, as being good, familiar, active, and keep playing much and often with us. I don't know if you took a look to our list members, but since you left H2O twice, a lot of members left and new poeple joined so I'm not realy sure about the fact you know most of us as you are claiming it actualy.

Also, I would say there's actualy only 2 clans active on ra3, H2O & m8s, so pointing the fact you did not join a different clan since your first application is not really an argument to puts forward in my view.

We wish to keep our presents members in futur, and your past clan jumping did not reassuring us at all. In your first application, we were all wondering why exactly did you leave us the first times? And why are you looking to join H2O and not m8s for exemple? But you didn't give a back and we closed the poll as "Refused".

Ofcourse, I'm not closing to you the door, but actualy all I can advice you is keep playing with us as much as possible and then reapply when you'll feel good to do it but for now we'll not open a second poll.

Clan: H2O

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3Destructo Nov 21 2013, 18:41 PM
I still know most of the members.. tongue.gif

I want to join you guys because your atmosphere is better than m8s I feel.

If it's too soon that's fine - Just keep it in mind and let me know, Cheers.

Game: None

+
# 4kiro Nov 23 2013, 00:37 AM
I appreciate your positive attitude, I'll keep this in mind and I hope to have the opporunity to meet you again in game.

+
# 5XOUTH^ May 5 2014, 20:58 PM
lel you guys forgot about him

+
# 6OneCabal^ May 5 2014, 21:03 PM
I would also like to say something, destructo went through 5 different clans in the past including hotOps, Team|Alias, and Team Orbit just to name a few, point is he can't stay in a clan for more than 3 months, then he gose to another clan, and try's to apply, that's my take on him.

Game: Overwatch

+
# 7FINEEEEE May 6 2014, 02:12 AM
QUOTE(EvenStar^ @ May 5 2014, 21:03 PM) *

I would also like to say something, destructo went through 5 different clans in the past including hotOps, Team|Alias, and Team Orbit just to name a few, point is he can't stay in a clan for more than 3 months, then he gose to another clan, and try's to apply, that's my take on him.

And u are right My dear cabal

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 8Saturn_IX May 6 2014, 10:50 AM
No clan hopping?

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=946074

+
# 9OneCabal^ May 6 2014, 13:52 PM
QUOTE(FINEEEEE @ May 5 2014, 18:12 PM) *

And u are right My dear cabal

+1 tell your clan friends mate. smile.gif

Game: Overwatch

+
# 10GTX480 May 6 2014, 16:42 PM
QUOTE(Saturn_IX @ May 6 2014, 10:50 AM) *

ffs 11 april 2014... +1

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)