Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

New Supported Map Packs Available (RECENT)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41DVMIR Feb 16 2018, 14:50 PM
QUOTE(no0ne @ Feb 16 2018, 14:22 PM) *

I can't see them, that's what i'm talking about.
I've got Steam version of the game (Russian if it matters). If I understand correctly maps are located in Steam\steamapps\common\Command and Conquer 3 - Kane's Wrath\Patch103 folder. Maybe location of Patch103 is incorrect?

No they're in the correct location, that's where my maps are anyway.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 42Zypherbullet Feb 16 2018, 17:21 PM
I think it's Skudef related. Could you zip up your cnc3ep1_russian_1.2.skudef and upload it here?

Clan: FeaR

+
# 44Zypherbullet Feb 17 2018, 14:52 PM
QUOTE(no0ne @ Feb 16 2018, 20:22 PM) *

Hmm.. Yeah, yeah.. this goes here.. Then this goes over there, bit of whatchamacallit between x and y, slight arc adjustment, some finishing touches aaaand... there we go.

Attached File CNC3EP1_russian_1.2.7z
Size: 306bytes
Number of downloads: 20

Unpack that and put it in your install folder (overwrite the original). That should do it.

+
# 45no0ne Feb 18 2018, 03:31 AM
Yeah, that worked! Thanks a lot! Game text became english though but that doesn't matter much to me.

+
# 46Zypherbullet Feb 18 2018, 12:17 PM
QUOTE(no0ne @ Feb 18 2018, 05:31 AM) *

Yeah, that worked! Thanks a lot! Game text became english though but that doesn't matter much to me.

Yeah your English seems fine to me.
But I think you can fix that by going to your install folder, then to Patch103/MapData and then delete cnc3.csf.

+
# 47zyrobs Apr 16 2018, 04:05 AM
I've heard that R13 map packs are now out, anyone has a changelog or a download link for those?

+
# 48ToxicShock Apr 16 2018, 05:32 AM
No, those are not presently supported.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 49The Looinrims Apr 19 2018, 14:38 PM
QUOTE(ToxicShock @ Apr 16 2018, 00:32 AM) *

No, those are not presently supported.

Wait does R13 exist in some facet, like by CGF? Been out of the loop for awhile

+
# 50paracetamoi May 16 2018, 18:47 PM
Greetings all,

I played some KW last summer (2017) and downloaded the map pack through this fine website. I enjoyed playing all the new maps, including Sick City, Atacama Road, Golden Hour, etc.. really excellent, fun maps! Big thanks to the map makers and anyone else who helped.

Unfortunately, at some point my game stopped working.. when I go to start the game, the 'play' button is grayed out. When I try to launch through Revora C&C online, nothing seems to happen. I did upgrade my graphics card since last summer, but otherwise my computer is the same. I tried un-installing and re-installing both TW and KW. With a fresh install, I was able to start the game and get through the loading screen to the main game menu.

However, after downloading the three map pack files in the first post of this thread I can no longer start the game.. I have the same issue as before (grayed out play button and no response when launching through Revora).

Does anyone have an idea what might be the issue? Do I need to download other patch files? Do I need to install these map pack files in a certain order?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

+
# 51Zypherbullet May 18 2018, 09:14 AM
QUOTE(paracetamoi @ May 16 2018, 20:47 PM) *

Greetings all,

I played some KW last summer (2017) and downloaded the map pack through this fine website. I enjoyed playing all the new maps, including Sick City, Atacama Road, Golden Hour, etc.. really excellent, fun maps! Big thanks to the map makers and anyone else who helped.

Unfortunately, at some point my game stopped working.. when I go to start the game, the 'play' button is grayed out. When I try to launch through Revora C&C online, nothing seems to happen. I did upgrade my graphics card since last summer, but otherwise my computer is the same. I tried un-installing and re-installing both TW and KW. With a fresh install, I was able to start the game and get through the loading screen to the main game menu.

However, after downloading the three map pack files in the first post of this thread I can no longer start the game.. I have the same issue as before (grayed out play button and no response when launching through Revora).

Does anyone have an idea what might be the issue? Do I need to download other patch files? Do I need to install these map pack files in a certain order?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, could you perhaps make a screenshot of the greyed-out play button?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)