Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 410mar Mar 6 2007, 16:39 PM
wow

best coh related program ever biggrin.gif
great job

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 42niariss Mar 6 2007, 17:21 PM
lolz just watched a game golreader VS HC. its say that gol is a local human and HC is a goddamed SUPER HUMAN!!!! lolz
great tool BTw =)

+
# 43Entertainer Mar 6 2007, 17:33 PM
Errr.. Anyone else getting this?

! D:\My Documents\cohra_03.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

I was trying to unzip it with WinRar but I tried it with the default windows unzipper and got the same problem.

+
# 44mwaf Mar 6 2007, 17:37 PM
Worked for me without a problem using WinRar. Try redownloading.

+
# 45Entertainer Mar 6 2007, 18:01 PM
It was firefox being gay, worked in IE... tongue.gif

Great job Dyxtra.

This post has been edited by Entertainer: Mar 6 2007, 18:09 PM

+
# 46Dyxtra Mar 6 2007, 18:06 PM
Wow, thanks guys. I honestly didn't expect such a positive response. Glad you like it, and find it useful even! Happy to give something back to the GR.org (and COH in general) community, although I've only registered here yesterday I've been coming for a few months and downloaded quite a bit of replays (loved watching replays ever since the Quake 2 days). Together with ToH I've probably watched more of CoH than played it tongue.gif

QUOTE(Dr.Doom @ Mar 6 2007, 08:51 AM) *

IMHO it would be even cooler to have a menu dedicated exclusively to each player's build orders in future versions smile.gif

+
QUOTE(2YearsofHell @ Mar 6 2007, 04:22 PM) *

BTW, is it possible to have the detailed orders for one player specifically ?

Good idea and shouldn't be too hard to implement methinks, thanks.

QUOTE(ramses @ Mar 6 2007, 12:33 PM) *

its possible to add a feature to show mapcontrol in percent?

I don't think that information (territory) is stored in the replay unfortunately.

Game: Team Fortress 2

+
# 47Arctander Mar 6 2007, 18:07 PM
Very cool program. Thanks.

Entertainer, it d/l'd just fine for me in Firefox.

+
# 48Hefunutu Mar 6 2007, 18:28 PM
Am i special or something? Any replay im trying to open the program gives the "Could not open file." message

+
# 49Hefunutu Mar 6 2007, 18:30 PM
QUOTE(Hefunutu @ Mar 6 2007, 06:28 PM) *

Am i special or something? Any replay im trying to open the program gives the "Could not open file." message

+
# 50ramses Mar 6 2007, 18:44 PM
QUOTE(Dyxtra @ Mar 6 2007, 07:06 PM) *

I don't think that information (territory) is stored in the replay unfortunately.

Hi Dyxtra-

are the informations/ statistics at the end of a game stored in replays? ) = endscreen/statistic- u know what i mean?

so u can look how much ressources the players collect etc, or how many infs was killed etc..

this would be very nice!

Game: Bad Company 2

+
# 51AdHoc Mar 6 2007, 19:51 PM
Oh God, please no...this isnt one of those APM counters that WC3 is plagued with, is it?

Where the first 2 minutes of every game was Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud (the rally point marker being clicked non stop to artifically boost the APM)

smilie_bleh.gif

+
# 52moin Mar 6 2007, 20:17 PM
wow - i am scared...

i dont consider myself a good player but i didnot thought that i was that much of a noob either.

just checked a couple of my replays and i mostly have something like 15 cpm while my opponents (even those that i have been wining against) have between 30-50 cpm. hell i was once winning in a silver replay where my opponent gave 7!!! times more moveorders than me

what the f... are you guys doing?

i mean realy? what?

+
# 53Mazarin-TPF- Mar 6 2007, 20:32 PM
Fantastic job Dyxtra! Many thanks.

Game: Men of War: Assault Squad

+
# 54Vinz Mar 6 2007, 20:38 PM
QUOTE(AdHoc @ Mar 6 2007, 08:51 PM) *

Oh God, please no...this isnt one of those APM counters that WC3 is plagued with, is it?

Where the first 2 minutes of every game was Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud (the rally point marker being clicked non stop to artifically boost the APM)

smilie_bleh.gif

at least this one shows (i have no idea how the wc one work) an apm graph over time so spamming one thing only in the beggining won't do that much. it also breaks down all the actions u did.

and anyways why does it matter ? shouldn't only be the player playing interested in his apm ? who cares about the 'i reached 2k apm' brag replay some1 could post...

This post has been edited by Vinz: Mar 6 2007, 20:39 PM

+
# 55AdHoc Mar 6 2007, 21:24 PM
QUOTE(Vinz @ Mar 6 2007, 03:38 PM) *

at least this one shows (i have no idea how the wc one work) an apm graph over time so spamming one thing only in the beggining won't do that much. it also breaks down all the actions u did.

and anyways why does it matter ? shouldn't only be the player playing interested in his apm ? who cares about the 'i reached 2k apm' brag replay some1 could post...

Meh, I am probably just speculating but the concern is what happend with WC3: When it comes to replays, everything seemed to start and end with ones APM. It becomes this wierd sort of focal point and rules out everything else; granted that speed has a lot of value and of course someone who doesnt even use ctrl groups (if there still is such a thing?) and relies on the mouse for everything is going to have a much lower APM than a vet, but there are many more variables in this game other than raw speed and how fast one mashes buttons/clicks the mouse.

+
# 56Zachariacd Mar 6 2007, 22:54 PM
Dyxtra, I'd like to help out with future versions check your pm inbox.

+
# 57SgtBulldog Mar 7 2007, 09:21 AM
QUOTE(RunPower @ Mar 6 2007, 04:20 PM) *

That's the point/perk of this analyzer. You can pretty much check out replay stats at work or at home without having coh installed. All you need is the replayfile and you're all set.

Now we just need a tool that can convert replays to movies so we can watch the actual battle (tac map) w/o running the game wink.gif

+
# 58Casten Nostra Mar 7 2007, 09:45 AM
SgtBulldog: That was actually pretty much done in BF2 through a ReplayWiever that started the replays through the game in windowed mode.

Seeing this tool together with a replay in real time would be gold imo. Thanks for the tool though Dyxtra, great stuff!

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 59Entertainer Mar 7 2007, 10:06 AM
Hmm.. Is there a way to view a bigger map? 0wn3d.gif

+
# 60Jipa Mar 7 2007, 15:45 PM
Great utility!

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)