Explore GameReplays...

Universe at War

My epic quest has begun

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1vOddy Mar 10 2010, 17:19 PM
Entry #1:

As you may or may not know, the person who is rank 1 at Universe at War has only reached his position because he cheats. I have taken up the duty of bringing him to justice. Be sure to listen to this music while reading. This is from my Xfire blog, first entry:

I have embarked on an epic journey. He who is ranked 1 on Universe at War, is a pretender. A cheater who only holds his position because of cheating.

Not only this, but he also brags about it. His signature on the forums is "Rank 1 on the UaW leaderboards" and "Want some tips? pm me"

This god damned scrub has no skill and does not deserve his place. I have taken on the duty of overthrowing him. It must be done, and apparently, if I will not do this, no one will. JAGX, YOUR REIGN IS OVER! YOU WILL FALL FROM YOUR LADDER SPOT LIKE A SINNER FALLS TO DAMNATION, AND YOUR RANKING WILL BE DESTROYED IN A FIRE OF RETRIBUTION! JUSTICE HAS COME TO JUDGE YOU.

I will not take rank 1 in my own name, but in the name of what is right. And so I embark on my epic journey to bring judgement to the criminals of UaW.

The Hierarchy demands blood.

This post has been edited by vOddy: Mar 10 2010, 17:21 PM

Game: Universe at War

+
# 2vOddy Mar 10 2010, 17:20 PM
Entry #2:

I am making progress. Rank 4 and closing in, one Xbox noob bash at a time...

The Overseers of the Hierarchy demand judgement.

This post has been edited by vOddy: Mar 10 2010, 17:21 PM

+
# 3vOddy Mar 10 2010, 17:20 PM
Entry #3:

I encountered the lackey of JAGX, a man named AKA MACK10. As expected, he lacked skill, and quickly fell. He then disconnected, and proceeded to accuse me of being a cheater, as it is "not possible to build that fast". A flame war soon erupted.

I put him on my preferred players list so that I may sunder his ego again in the future.

+
# 4vOddy Mar 10 2010, 17:20 PM
Entry #4:

Got my 200th win, and I am still at rank 4. Having Feelings of dehydration, lack of sleep and mental and physical exhaustion.

+
# 5HighLord Mar 10 2010, 18:46 PM
lol wut?

i LOVE fanatics tongue.gif

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 6Masked Mar 11 2010, 20:27 PM
lol

Game: None

+
# 7vOddy Mar 15 2010, 15:45 PM
If anyone shares my passion for justice, play me 1vs1. I am not asking for free wins. If you beat me, so be it.

Seriously though. Playing vs me will help him be overthrown. So please do it. tongue.gif

+
# 8swanghard Mar 16 2010, 01:36 AM
Speaking of high ranking players, where is Purified, Alex, and Volcanistone?

Good luck!

+
# 9vOddy Mar 16 2010, 02:50 AM
Entry #5

Encountered JAGX today. He refused to play ranked, so we played Conquer The World. I was dominating the early and mid game, but my hybris cost me the game as I didn't scout a mind control walker.

As expected he bragged on the forums. " Glad that's settled ". Well, at least now I know he doesn't suck, which I thought he did, since he cheats. I'm actually quite glad I played vs him so I found out he doesn't completely suck... It'll prepare me for when it really matters, in the cups.

I payed for my hybris, which I deserve, but I won't make the same mistake again. If he beats me next time, I'll admit he's better. But he won't.

This post has been edited by vOddy: Mar 16 2010, 02:57 AM

+
# 10swanghard Mar 16 2010, 12:05 PM
Oooo, the plot thickens. Duh-duh-dummmmmmmm.

Who will be the final victor? Tune in next time, same bat time, same bat channel!

+
# 11DarthSidious Mar 16 2010, 14:09 PM
QUOTE(vOddy @ Mar 15 2010, 20:50 PM) *

As expected he bragged on the forums. " Glad that's settled ". Well, at least now I know he doesn't suck, which I thought he did, since he cheats. I'm actually quite glad I played vs him so I found out he doesn't completely suck... It'll prepare me for when it really matters, in the cups.

Wow... he must be extremely, moon-size fat, since he's so full of shit.

EDIT: Why doesn't anybody do anything about such garbage? Are cheaters allowed to run free in all Xbox games?

This post has been edited by DarthSidious: Mar 16 2010, 14:11 PM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 12Perfi Mar 16 2010, 14:14 PM
Someone call Ulkrond, we need him to tell vOddy here that his hubris will be his downfall.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 13vOddy Mar 16 2010, 17:13 PM
Entry #4

Figured out how to beat Jagx's style today (as I have never encountered it before him). It won't help me advance in rank, but it will let me beat him in the ConquerorCup, which has a symbolic value.

+
# 14Saphri Mar 16 2010, 17:15 PM
unfortunately you wont be able to beat my style

+
# 15vOddy Mar 17 2010, 16:59 PM
Entry #5.

After many hours of bashing Xbox noobs with 15 apm, I have advanced a rank! Now I only have to beat the cheater Aka MACK10 and Jagx himself.

+
# 16vOddy Mar 31 2010, 10:56 AM
Entry #6

Got rank 2 a few weeks ago but forgot to update. tongue.gif

+
# 17swanghard Mar 31 2010, 12:06 PM
Good work!
Clearly you play many games, but I see no new replays . . . .

+
# 18vOddy Mar 31 2010, 13:06 PM
99% of the games are noob bashes that I either fuck around in, or win in less than five minutes.

The remaining 1% have been uploaded tongue.gif

+
# 19The_Troll Apr 1 2010, 00:01 AM
QUOTE(vOddy @ Mar 10 2010, 19:19 PM) *

Entry #1:

As you may or may not know, the person who is rank 1 at Universe at War has only reached his position because he cheats. I have taken up the duty of bringing him to justice. Be sure to listen to this music while reading. This is from my Xfire blog, first entry:
I have embarked on an epic journey. He who is ranked 1 on Universe at War, is a pretender. A cheater who only holds his position because of cheating.

Not only this, but he also brags about it. His signature on the forums is "Rank 1 on the UaW leaderboards" and "Want some tips? pm me"

This god damned scrub has no skill and does not deserve his place. I have taken on the duty of overthrowing him. It must be done, and apparently, if I will not do this, no one will. JAGX, YOUR REIGN IS OVER! YOU WILL FALL FROM YOUR LADDER SPOT LIKE A SINNER FALLS TO DAMNATION, AND YOUR RANKING WILL BE DESTROYED IN A FIRE OF RETRIBUTION! JUSTICE HAS COME TO JUDGE YOU.

I will not take rank 1 in my own name, but in the name of what is right. And so I embark on my epic journey to bring judgement to the criminals of UaW.

The Hierarchy demands blood.

k

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 20vOddy Apr 1 2010, 05:58 AM
That's right.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)