Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

The Great PE Replay Thread! (2.602)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 61piwawsky Jan 10 2013, 02:06 AM
I play pretty much every day, you can add me ingame but not much of a fan of a fast PIV strat anymore since many us players tend to go bars-td these days...except if you have better fuel income

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 62Doop Jan 10 2013, 06:55 AM
right on.. sent you a request as Ungoliant. just had my first (multiplayer) match since 2007 or so - won as PE, did ~5PG -> mortar halftrack -> assault infantry and got shreks on some PGs, and brought out hetzers and infantry halftracks to resupply my PGs.. worked out pretty flawlessly, though I went into the match pretty blind. the opponent just massed airborne infantry.

PE is excellent for me, I think, in how convenient it is in keeping your frontline stocked and healthy. good shit!

+
# 63GiveMeABreak Jan 25 2013, 10:58 AM

Here is a game where the Vampire totally won me the game. Only level 9 play, so some abscent micro lost me a handfull of light vehicles.

Scout car opening, I had the idea to not upgrade the initial G43 (seen as I knew they would need to build 3 base buildings quite early, and have some repair duties along side the LGF inbetween.), but instead build an early muni HT for some supprise mines on exit to base.

Afterwards I now think the muni HT wasnt really worth the manpower (early on), and made for too much T1 (with scout cars and a Vamp). So for future, I think I will just use the vamp for goliaths instead of building a muni HT just for mines.

The vamp totally stole the show, I didnt have map control, was fighting for my cut off and was down to only a few units at one point. But because of the low level play he didnt even notice his resources!! I realize that most players would notice the drop at least within a few mins and go hunting for it.

Please do give me any feedback regarding my play, or strategy.. Ive not played coh in 2 years, trying to scrub up for coh2 (although Id probably be better with usa/werh for that! tongue.gif)

Attached File(s)
Attached File r8gameminorversiongamemajorversionzmatchna.rec
Size: 650.2k
Number of downloads: 65
Player Name Side Team
XT005 1
CaptainBrown 2

+
# 64RoCk_!t Sep 1 2015, 06:24 AM
Trololo: anyone wants to see a marder blows 14 riflemen to death by random hits on tellers ? have fun at the last minutes of the game http://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes...s&id=306156

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)