Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

How to counter american blob on langres?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1shwobo Jun 9 2013, 00:31 AM
First off, langres is a s*** map. Unbalanced crap.

Now whenever I play against americans who blob I usually crush them, EXCEPT ON LANGRES. Their units and rangers somehow gets 100% extra health and they cap the whole map in like two minutes. I can't cut them off, because their units is ALWAYS 5 seconds away from the cutoff point. So when he has one side, he gets alot of fuel, and we all know how useless PE is in late game unless they get vet. So IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO MAINTAIN CONTROL AND NOT GET OUTBLOBBED BY BARS+RANGERS+FLAMES?

Armored car? Yeah, 1 kill and then the bars eat it.
Panzer iv support tank? By the time you get it, they have the whole map.
Medic base? Maybe...
Mp44's? Are you kidding me?
Mortar? Won't even get a chance to shoot before the blob is right beside it
Infantry halftrack? Yeah, good luck reinforcing

+
# 2jBrereton Jun 9 2013, 17:06 PM
Why not post some replays of your doubtless amazing play so we can comment.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 3c0mpl3x1ty Jun 10 2013, 02:36 AM
We have truly devolved here on GR back to the old days.

OP: Use mass PIVs. Like 2 or 3, not just one at a time.

+
# 4shwobo Jun 10 2013, 21:05 PM
hgh

QUOTE(c0mpl3x1ty @ Jun 10 2013, 02:36 AM) *

We have truly devolved here on GR back to the old days.

OP: Use mass PIVs. Like 2 or 3, not just one at a time.

That doesn't help when the AT guns with a range bigger than the entire map penetrates the anus of the PIVs. I'm not even exaggerating.

This post has been edited by shwobo: Jul 7 2013, 01:02 AM

+
# 5jBrereton Jun 11 2013, 13:36 PM
Good. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, scrub.

+
# 6shwobo Jun 11 2013, 13:39 PM
QUOTE(jBrereton @ Jun 11 2013, 13:36 PM) *

Good. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, scrub.

Sure, call the guy who wants to get better a noob. Fucking nerd

+
# 7YankeePanzer Jun 11 2013, 23:11 PM
This title of the thread is very misleading. Your just complaining about being outplayed (2nd replay you claim contains 'Not exactly blobbing') and claiming Riflemen OP. For starters, don't take your losses too seriously, and pick your fights with your PGs and especially your ACs. If BARs become a problem to your ACs, then work better at kiting and attack the Riflemen from an angle if they're in cover.

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 8shwobo Jun 13 2013, 17:46 PM
QUOTE(YankeePanzer @ Jun 11 2013, 23:11 PM) *

This title of the thread is very misleading. Your just complaining about being outplayed (2nd replay you claim contains 'Not exactly blobbing') and claiming Riflemen OP. For starters, don't take your losses too seriously, and pick your fights with your PGs and especially your ACs. If BARs become a problem to your ACs, then work better at kiting and attack the Riflemen from an angle if they're in cover.

Thanks for actually giving some advice. I can't handle frustration quite well.

+
# 9MG42Reporting Jun 26 2013, 08:51 AM
QUOTE(shwobo @ Jun 8 2013, 18:31 PM) *

rangers somehow gets 100% extra health

PAHAHAHA rangers get more health on this one map? Coh-stats must have it wrong they say rangers have 390 health, not 390 (780 on langres)

Anything else I'm missing? Do PG squads only get one G43 on Langres too?

Game: Battlefield 1943

+
# 10fsddfsdvdff Jun 26 2013, 21:20 PM
QUOTE(MG42Reporting @ Jun 26 2013, 08:51 AM) *

PAHAHAHA rangers get more health on this one map? Coh-stats must have it wrong they say rangers have 390 health, not 390 (780 on langres)

Anything else I'm missing? Do PG squads only get one G43 on Langres too?

Yes.

Now go spam rifles.

+
# 11steelbucket Jul 2 2013, 13:18 PM
QUOTE(shwobo @ Jun 11 2013, 13:39 PM) *

Sure, call the guy who wants to get better a noob. Fucking nerd

Seems a reasonable response. Firstly he reckons that he can deal with the yanks on all other maps then complains that the puny AT57 can reach across the map. (And if it's shooting your PzIV in the arse then you've got the tank facing the wrong way.)

Early game, stick pgs with the GR47 in building to beat vanilla rifles.

The map has high fp use it to quickly tech up.

Use the plenty cover for MHT to take out AT's and blobs without getting shredded.

+
# 12shwobo Jul 7 2013, 01:08 AM
QUOTE(steelbucket @ Jul 2 2013, 13:18 PM) *

Seems a reasonable response. Firstly he reckons that he can deal with the yanks on all other maps then complains that the puny AT57 can reach across the map. (And if it's shooting your PzIV in the arse then you've got the tank facing the wrong way.)

Early game, stick pgs with the GR47 in building to beat vanilla rifles.

The map has high fp use it to quickly tech up.

Use the plenty cover for MHT to take out AT's and blobs without getting shredded.

Doesn't matter anymore. Panzer Elite is too nerfed to win when you reach high ranks. (Unless you're Ccart)
That's why you don't see PE players in tournament finals. It's too bad actually... Reldic giving in to little children who can't handle PE. The New steam Version doesn't help either.

+
# 13DesertDust Jul 7 2013, 08:19 AM
Doesn't matter anymore. Panzer Elite is too nerfed to win when you reach high ranks. (Unless you're Ccart)
That's why you don't see PE players in tournament finals. It's too bad actually... Reldic giving in to little children who can't handle PE. The New steam Version doesn't help either.

PE too nerfed.. eyebrow.gif So why most people are running around PG bl0b instead attacking? Because early in the game it is so strong, that they can't fight with it... I recommend you to play as United States, try to create a rangers bl0b, and look from the other side. You will see, how stupid upkeep mechanics works, how it is to play with insane manpower drain, and how one bad engagement can lose the game. When i played as Wehr, there was a time, when i was whining about how US bl0bs are op. Then i played as US, and i was kinda like "where is my manpower? Oh sh**.. i was so wrong 0_o" I have never said, that US is op from that moment..

From other side, i should play more as PE, maybe it would help me, but i really don't like playing as them, it isn't so funny as US. Someone has lvl 16 as PE, same in case of US, so games are winnable.

Btw, people, who takes infantry company against PE must be really pro. I like defensive operations, then i can lay mines, passive defenses and MG nests everywhere, so i can hold territory better, but in reality i was rarely able to survive, and PG bl0b(that clever strategy! biggrin.gif ) destroyed me easily. Without strafe is like without hand. Rangers need 100 muni for thompsons, without them they are sadly useless Not to mention about stupid upkeep costs, again....

+
# 14shwobo Jul 7 2013, 14:24 PM
QUOTE(Reichsadler @ Jul 7 2013, 08:19 AM) *

PE too nerfed.. eyebrow.gif So why most people are running around PG bl0b instead attacking? Because early in the game it is so strong, that they can't fight with it... I recommend you to play as United States, try to create a rangers bl0b, and look from the other side. You will see, how stupid upkeep mechanics works, how it is to play with insane manpower drain, and how one bad engagement can lose the game. When i played as Wehr, there was a time, when i was whining about how US bl0bs are op. Then i played as US, and i was kinda like "where is my manpower? Oh sh**.. i was so wrong 0_o" I have never said, that US is op from that moment..

From other side, i should play more as PE, maybe it would help me, but i really don't like playing as them, it isn't so funny as US. Someone has lvl 16 as PE, same in case of US, so games are winnable.

Btw, people, who takes infantry company against PE must be really pro. I like defensive operations, then i can lay mines, passive defenses and MG nests everywhere, so i can hold territory better, but in reality i was rarely able to survive, and PG bl0b(that clever strategy! biggrin.gif ) destroyed me easily. Without strafe is like without hand. Rangers need 100 muni for thompsons, without them they are sadly useless Not to mention about stupid upkeep costs, again....

What are you, rank 5? I used to be lvl 10 usa, Manpower was NEVER a problem. The reason pe People are rank 20 and so is because the drop (duh). I don't get your point, are you trying to say that all factions are perfectly balanced, because then you're really deluded. Blobbing isn't a solution for anything (unless it's Airborne we're talking about). PE is underpowered, end of discussion.

+
# 15Siu-King Dec 11 2013, 07:13 AM
QUOTE(shwobo @ Jul 7 2013, 22:24 PM) *

What are you, rank 5? I used to be lvl 10 usa....

Hahahah....

GG on your final fantasy.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)