Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Nostalgia + Owning the liars

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1^Zayron- Apr 21 2014, 21:45 PM
So, I felt like going back on cw site and check some results.

Before we get started, I must say not all games were "available", as most of my teams got deleted and couldn't get to the logs. (or more than 100 games there)
I excluded the 2vs2 games for obvious reasons. (And since I guess dia and domb are gonna read this, I'll explain what "obvious" means: in certain months you clearly dodged me 1vs1 because you stood no chance. The only way to get some points vs my team and thinking that in the eyes of the community you wouldn't have been seen as dodgers anymore, was by playing 2 versus 2, most of the times when I was team'd up either with a friend, rusty or unskilled)

First month I see both mine and dia&dumb's names in the same bracket. December 2009.
As you could see, I'm ranked 3rd, dia and domb are ranked 7th and 22nd. I couldn't find the battle logs for this month, so either they dodged hard (which is likely) or they just disappeared.
Anyway, I've got 77% wins, while they can't even get close to 50% (41 and 30), so I guess there's no chance any of my 14 lost games were due to their superior skills.
Attached Image

Second month: January 2010
In this month I'm still 3rd, with only 3 losses and a win % of 91.
Where are they? One is 2nd (68%) and 18th with 1-1.
Attached Image

February 2010
I'm 7th, and from my player profile you can see I've won the last 5 games vs their team. My clan got canceled, so I can't see if there any others, but as for the previous months, I really doubt that the remaining 3 losses I have were due to them.
Attached Image

January 2011
I just played 13 games this month, none of them were vs the duo.
Attached Image

February 2011
In this month I still didn't play much, but I've crushed them for a 5-0. On the battlelogs you can see a 22-1 in favor of the EoE team, and danzor lost the only game we lost. As the amount of games was not higher than 100, these are the only games we played. So, 5-0.
Attached Image
Attached Image

April 2011
Same story for the other months, I just lost 3 games with 88%, and as they can't even get 50%, I doubt those 3 losses were due to their superiority.
Attached Image

May 2011
Isn't this tiring?
Attached Image

June 2011
My USA month. Their chance to get some wins is now arrived. I can only get 62% wins, 9th place. They get 3rd and 5th spot, respectively with 59% and 56% wins.
From the battle logs we can see a clear 10-1 vs Dumberman and 0-1 vs Diamond, who played me once and disappeared. (Coming back only for 2vs2s ofc)
Attached Image
Attached Image

July 2011
My final month. A month where I could get 2 clan titles with 2 different teams laugh.gif The month where they got smashed hard.
I must admit that dumberman got really better after 1 year of pure spam laugh.gif This time he could win 2 games vs me!! Losing 9 tho sad.gif This is the month diamond clearly dodged me (0-0), playing me only in 2v2s. (I was moving to canada this month, no time to play -- inb4 he goes 63 - 22 (74%).
What else to say? I guess stats do make it clear: I'm first with 106-17 (86% wins). This is the month where I could play almost only against Tim, as they even got their friends (low skilled teams) to dodge me. And this month ended with me getting punished tongue.gif
Attached Image
Attached Image

So, wp liars. You could indeed win some games vs me, but we're talking about 10 games in 2 years. 2 fucking years where you played more than 150 games per month with 50% wins. So please, stop acting big.

This post has been edited by ^Zayron-: Apr 22 2014, 11:48 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Clan: electronic yakuza

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2ScOtSmAn Apr 21 2014, 22:07 PM
69% in feb for me smilie_naughty.gif

Clan: iWuB

+
# 3-NoMicrO- Apr 22 2014, 10:28 AM
Wow, pretty unnecessary clarification bro! biggrin.gif

@Scots: I guess I'll send u a few bucks to spend on cheap scotch so that u can get permanently shifaced like a true Scot instead of spamming shit on GR! wub.gif

This post has been edited by -NoMicrO-: Apr 22 2014, 10:37 AM

+
# 4^Zayron- Apr 22 2014, 11:02 AM
NOw that this topic exists, I'll link it to diamond and domberman everytime they say they're better than others.

+
# 5ScOtSmAn Apr 22 2014, 11:05 AM
zayron i was higher than you so me > you noob

+
# 6Spell Apr 22 2014, 11:11 AM
lol, you've put a lot of effort in this mate.
I miss the mocking and sarcasm in this post though.
makes it a bit too dry!

i wonder if there are crying pm's to admins on the way from diamond and domberman biggrin.gif.

Game: Dawn of War 3

+
# 7ScOtSmAn Apr 22 2014, 11:28 AM
eya nubs i ban you all

+
# 8^Zayron- Apr 22 2014, 11:39 AM
Eh, my english got worse and worse sad.gif

I need some skill for the mocking and sarcasm tongue.gif

And it didn't take me that much laugh.gif

+
# 9rarely Apr 22 2014, 13:55 PM
you should look up ur games vs glas tho!

Game: Generals 2

+
# 10^Zayron- Apr 22 2014, 14:17 PM
Invalid Request --- Nobody selects the armies of the game in the report :L

+
# 11^Zayron- Apr 22 2014, 15:09 PM
Come with screenshots of cw stats or don't bother speaking.

Dude, you had 2 years for playing me, then I stopped playing: I couldn't care less if you are good now, the fact is that you weren't. At all.

And please, I've already told you: you didn't "carry lots of wins" vs me. You could just get few. This is the purpose of the topic. You can't say you got a lot of wins when we must be something like 100-10

+
# 12Spell Apr 22 2014, 15:26 PM
can we ban Domberman from our clanforum?
he's not welcome.
any post you will make here will be removed or edited.

Game: Dawn of War 3

+
# 13trve^viking Apr 22 2014, 16:20 PM
QUOTE(Spell @ Apr 22 2014, 15:26 PM) *

can we ban Domberman from our clanforum?
he's not welcome.
any post you will make here will be removed or edited.

dont edit his posts, i did that few years ago in our cf and had trouble with an admin. just have the clan leader tell him not to post here and if he keeps posting you can get him banned.

@ topic, its waste of time, they wont understand it anyway and everyone else knows who is better tongue.gif

Game: Graphics

+
# 14^Zayron- Apr 22 2014, 16:22 PM
I dont' want replays, I want cw stats. From cw sites. With my name on it on the "loss".

I can take a rep vs scot and name it "owned deadclown so easily it's embarassing"

And just to make it clear: you believe you're good just because the good players have left the game. You're as good as 2 years ago, which means you're bad :L

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)