Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Brice wanted

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21^IceCold Jul 8 2018, 17:48 PM
I totally did not see your reply, my fault.

OVERWATCH? How is it? From what I have heard from Monte, Overwatch is difficult to cast since the game play is fast and in first person. I tried to watch some of the game play on twitch, but I couldn't be arsed to watch for those exact reasons I mentioned above.

Where are you currently on the ladder? Let me look yo up or Link your profile here please tongue.gif

Ya, 4v4s are the meta right now sadly with a stream of new players coming in. Currently, I have decided to stream and commentate game play, but I mostly want to focus on 1v1s and 2v2s. Imo, in 4v4s, there are way too many things going on to really commentate on players strategies, power points, building placements, hero micro, army micro, map management, and so on.

If you are ever down to join a stream, let me know so I can prepare for a festivity. Do keep in mind though I have just started and the community is still unaware of my streaming channel. Lets see what happens anyway. I think you stream as well? Link your streaming profile here!!

https://www.twitch.tv/icecoldrum1

Clan: GoF|

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 22Muadd Jul 10 2018, 13:08 PM
I think the last time i had as much fun with video games as I'm having right now with overwatch I was probably less than 15. The game is just made for me. I grow up playing WoW and Wolfenstein ET. Its a good mix between wow/fps playstyles. Also the community is toxic as fuck. There is a ingame voice communication in ranked games that most use.

Where are you currently on the ladder?

Currently in masters. I was Grand master (4100) 2 seasons ago and 3900 last season that i didnt rly play. New season started like a week or two ago. Im gonna push this week

If you are ever down to join a stream, let me know so I can prepare for a festivity. Do keep in mind though I have just started and the community is still unaware of my streaming channel. Lets see what happens anyway. I think you stream as well?

I'll stream some this fall. Moving to new flat when school starts again (100-1000m)

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 23Muadd Mar 6 2019, 21:03 PM
we are not dead clan

+
# 24Muadd Apr 7 2019, 23:05 PM
Icecold we need your wisdom to summon daddybrice back

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)