Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

m8s clan signature requests (OLD)

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1FINEEEEE123 Apr 5 2011, 00:40 AM
I was thinking about maybe making a logo for us, something that differentiates us from ordinary users and that people can know that we m8s clan, are saying?

This post has been edited by Inspector RaGe: May 25 2017, 01:03 AM

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2Eminence Apr 5 2011, 18:38 PM
I think it is a wonderful idea FINE !!

I really like ur creativity and spirit of initiative my friend smile.gif

I would love to have a logo. Maybe we could all look to find one, or create one, and suggest our ideas here.

And then we could use the logo in our sig ! smile.gif

Long live the m8s !!!

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3Inspector RaGe Apr 5 2011, 20:32 PM
Right on FINEEEE, that is a good idea! smile.gif

Just a thought, but maybe FINEEEE should be promoted to another co-leader. tongue.gif

I like the idea or creating a logo so its original. It needs to represent power, respect and honour.

Maybe some sort of soldier holding a m8s flag in a victory pose or m8s symbol crashing on top of a RA3 symbol (maybe a big m8s symbol overshadowing a RA3 symbol) like we dominate the game. I messed around in the past with some paint software so Iíll see if I can create something for us but it might take some time.

On a side note, we need to get a private forum up and running too!

+
# 4FINEEEEE123 Apr 5 2011, 22:30 PM
is very nice, when I became a member of the clan m8s "...
I did not know the meaning of the acronym, but vru told me means "MATES " perhaps I can think of, put the picture of each of us in the logo indicating the mates or something. biggrin.gif!!, just a suggestion? All members are invited to give new ideas....

support the idea of rage, we need a private forum but still can not that! sad.gif

This post has been edited by FINEEEEE: Apr 5 2011, 22:35 PM

+
# 5Inspector RaGe Apr 6 2011, 19:15 PM
Messing around a little bit on this i noticed that to add a picture in a signiture, you need to provide a url to the actually link of the picture and not just as easy as uploading it from your computer.

Which leads me to think a m8s website might be required as well. Just a though and i also think i know the right people to get somethig like this done if people want.

What do you guys think?

+
# 6RedPawn Apr 6 2011, 21:53 PM
Great idea Fine !

I think we should aim for something very simple (pattern, colors) yet very distinctive of a a RA3 clan.

I'll try to find exemple of logos I like and maybe we can ask some of the talented folks in the GR gfx forums to create some prototypes for us to decide.

+
# 7FINEEEEE123 Apr 6 2011, 22:47 PM
need more ideas biggrin.gif!

+
# 8Vruatsa Apr 8 2011, 04:40 AM
I support your ideas guys, I dont have so much time now to search for a logo or invent one, but I like your ideas biggrin.gif

+
# 9Inspector RaGe Apr 24 2011, 00:34 AM
Attached Image

I know it took a wile but how does this look?

Let me know your thoughts as i can start working on everyones when we know what we like...

+
# 10Vruatsa Apr 24 2011, 02:58 AM
I love it RAGE!!!!

Also I saw the logo is highly related to your personal features such as, you play emp and sov, and the Canada Flag, so it would be personlised for everyone, more work but nicer!!! biggrin.gif

I definitely liked it biggrin.gif

+
# 11Inspector RaGe Apr 24 2011, 03:10 AM
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

here is some more....

This post has been edited by RaGe_Of_HeAt: Apr 24 2011, 07:16 AM

+
# 12Vruatsa Apr 24 2011, 20:32 PM
Rage!!! is it possible if you got me a Dojo somewhere???
I asked Flubber to make a sig for me in the staff forum but he hasnt done anything. I really want a dojo biggrin.gif
This sigs are lovely I will use this one and if flubber makes the other one, then I'll use that one too smile.gif

Edit: Lol at that My dojo will fack you up laugh.gif

Edit 2: I had to edit the pic cause the dimensions cant be larger than 570x150 It's a shame cause it seems I lost quality I dont know if it is the program I used sad.gif

Attached Image

Edit 3: Yeah, it looks so blurred, sad.gif Can you do something to help me RAGE?? smile.gif

This post has been edited by Vruatsa: Apr 24 2011, 20:51 PM

+
# 13Inspector RaGe Apr 24 2011, 21:21 PM
Attached Image

Alright Vru, here you go.

I modified yours abit to fit better without losing much quality (i will have to modify everyone else too so dont bother using that one) at the same time you might as well let me know what you like/dont like so i can adjust as i did Vru's

+
# 14Vruatsa Apr 24 2011, 21:47 PM
Well I was thinking of a dojo deploying tongue.gif You know it looks so cool when it is transforming into the final dojo, shiny and all that stuff tongue.gif
Edit: Ofc the main problem would be fitting the image into the sig.
I got inspired from Couch's sig, it is so cool

This post has been edited by Vruatsa: Apr 24 2011, 21:49 PM

+
# 15Inspector RaGe Apr 24 2011, 22:18 PM
QUOTE(Vruatsa @ Apr 24 2011, 16:47 PM) *

Well I was thinking of a dojo deploying tongue.gif You know it looks so cool when it is transforming into the final dojo, shiny and all that stuff tongue.gif
Edit: Ofc the main problem would be fitting the image into the sig.
I got inspired from Couch's sig, it is so cool

mmmm..... so demanding tongue.gif just kiddin'

I'll see if i can find a picture of that or, if you do first attache it here and i'll see what i can do...

+
# 16Vruatsa Apr 24 2011, 22:20 PM
Well I was actually thinking of taking it from a screen ingame but my pc sucks as you all know. So my graphics are just horrible sad.gif

+
# 17Eminence Apr 24 2011, 23:41 PM
O
M
F
G

RAGE !!!!

THESE SIGS KIK-ASS MAN !!!

OMG I loled so hard when I saw Vru's sig in the forums, so I thought I should go in the m8s forum to congratulate him, and here I see you giving every member his own personalized sig !

Man... can I tell u how awesome u are ! I LOVE THEM. I will go put min on as we speak wink.gif

Edit : 1 question : is there a reason it says "fakk u Ap" instead of "fakk u up" ? I just noticed that...

+
# 18Eminence Apr 24 2011, 23:46 PM
Yo, can u tell a nub leader how to put his sig on plz ? tongue.gif

I thought I could copy/paste it, but it doesnt work...

Also, is it possible Rage to get the clan motto to be : We Will Fakk You Up (instead of "fack" and "Ap") ? What do you guys think ? It would be more autenthic imo.

I can't wait to put it on ! tell me tell me .... smile.gif

+
# 19Inspector RaGe Apr 24 2011, 23:57 PM
Attached Image

how is this one...

+
# 20Inspector RaGe Apr 25 2011, 00:01 AM
QUOTE(Eminence @ Apr 24 2011, 18:46 PM) *

Yo, can u tell a nub leader how to put his sig on plz ? tongue.gif

I thought I could copy/paste it, but it doesnt work...

Also, is it possible Rage to get the clan motto to be : We Will Fakk You Up (instead of "fack" and "Ap") ? What do you guys think ? It would be more autenthic imo.

I can't wait to put it on ! tell me tell me .... smile.gif

Yes sir, i'll adjust that part....i'll tell you in a pm why i put it that way tongue.gif

Give me a little wile and i'll post a a modified copy of yours that will fit right and with the changes

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)