# 1veraart Jan 25 2014, 08:37 AM

Hi guys,

I wanna join the team, a member of the clan m8s is my dream^^

cya in battle;)

Clan: m8s

+
# 2Inspector RaGe Jan 25 2014, 18:22 PM
Hey Veraart,

Thanks for your interest in joining m8s. I will start the topic for your candidacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Be warned, it's a lengthy process.... so in the mean time, feel free to look us up online for some GGs.

We like to get to now the members before accepting them so if there is anything you would like to share with us about yourself it can possibly help us come to our decision. Also Skype is Goooooood so give us yore name if you have it.

GLHF!

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3veraart Jan 26 2014, 08:24 AM
QUOTE(Inspector RaGe @ Jan 25 2014, 18:22 PM) *

Hey Veraart,

Thanks for your interest in joining m8s. I will start the topic for your candidacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Be warned, it's a lengthy process.... so in the mean time, feel free to look us up online for some GGs.

We like to get to now the members before accepting them so if there is anything you would like to share with us about yourself it can possibly help us come to our decision. Also Skype is Goooooood so give us yore name if you have it.

GLHF!

Thanks man! I was clan leader of Quincy for a long time but the clan was getting smaller and smaller until sjoeje and me were the only one left in it. So now i wanna join a clan with nice people & good players.

I already did look you guys up;) and i have something to share with you guys, this year i become a daddy and a husband so more time @ home and more time on redalert3 tongue.gif

my skype name is veraart3.

cya in game! GLHF!

+
# 4Eminence Jan 26 2014, 13:51 PM
QUOTE(veraart @ Jan 26 2014, 19:24 PM) *

Thanks man! I was clan leader of Quincy for a long time but the clan was getting smaller and smaller until sjoeje and me were the only one left in it. So now i wanna join a clan with nice people & good players.

I already did look you guys up;) and i have something to share with you guys, this year i become a daddy and a husband so more time @ home and more time on redalert3 tongue.gif

cya in game! GLHF!

Hey congrazt man ! Hope u get a nice shiny healthy baby !

And ye, Ive been there... more time for ra3 fo sho ! smile.gif

So we'll let you know as soon as the discussion/poll is done.

And in the meantime, dont get too fat ! wink.gif

+
# 5Inspector RaGe Jan 26 2014, 14:58 PM
QUOTE(veraart @ Jan 26 2014, 03:24 AM) *

cya in game! GLHF!

Excellent new man biggrin.gif Congratz!

When I search veraart3 I get, Pelle, Frank, Herman, Ingrid, Jacqueline, Joop , Jose and Steven. I know your are not the 2 girls so which is yours? biggrin.gif

+
# 6veraart Jan 27 2014, 11:53 AM
Thanks man! it's Pelle LoL
and i'm still training for 3 times a week so won't get fat LOOL!

+
# 7Locutus Jan 29 2014, 21:09 PM
Zrethya, your inbox is full. Plz clean it, we cannot PM you.

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 8Zrethya Jan 30 2014, 03:46 AM
Okay...it's done! wink.gif

+
# 9veraart Jan 31 2014, 18:24 PM
QUOTE(Zrethya @ Jan 30 2014, 03:46 AM) *

Okay...it's done! wink.gif

you are so popular;)

+
# 10Inspector RaGe Feb 8 2014, 15:05 PM
Ok Veraart,

I understand Eminence spoke to you about our decision this time around but keep looking us up to play GGs of course and you can re-apply as early as a month from now.

GL HF!

+
# 11veraart Feb 9 2014, 00:12 AM
QUOTE(Inspector RaGe @ Feb 8 2014, 15:05 PM) *

Ok Veraart,

I understand Eminence spoke to you about our decision this time around but keep looking us up to play GGs of course and you can re-apply as early as a month from now.

GL HF!

yup, i spoke Eminence about it and he told me to look all m8s up and i play as mutch i can with other m8s.
i'm getting my speed back and try to play random also. it's fun to get in the m8s clan because i know a lot of people who are in the clan and it's always a lot of fun:) So.. 8 march do i need to make a new account with the m8s logo in it?

GG'S!!

+
# 12Inspector RaGe Feb 9 2014, 01:25 AM
QUOTE(veraart @ Feb 8 2014, 19:12 PM) *

yup, i spoke Eminence about it and he told me to look all m8s up and i play as mutch i can with other m8s.
i'm getting my speed back and try to play random also. it's fun to get in the m8s clan because i know a lot of people who are in the clan and it's always a lot of fun:) So.. 8 march do i need to make a new account with the m8s logo in it?

GG'S!!

What scares me is that you know Messican the most tongue.gif

On the 9th of March, we will re-open the poll and start a new vote so we should have an answer by mid March roughly. But because you are applying, you will get priority over non m8s players when hosting our games giving you a good chance to play with us.

PM me or Skype me if you have any questions.

Just an FYI, RaGe likes tournament participators ^^

+
# 13veraart Feb 18 2014, 18:59 PM
QUOTE(Inspector RaGe @ Feb 9 2014, 01:25 AM) *

What scares me is that you know Messican the most tongue.gif

On the 9th of March, we will re-open the poll and start a new vote so we should have an answer by mid March roughly. But because you are applying, you will get priority over non m8s players when hosting our games giving you a good chance to play with us.

PM me or Skype me if you have any questions.

Just an FYI, RaGe likes tournament participators ^^

it's almost the 9th of March smile.gif kk when do you guys have a tournament?
cya online;)

gg's

+
# 14Inspector RaGe Feb 18 2014, 20:09 PM
QUOTE(veraart @ Feb 18 2014, 13:59 PM) *

it's almost the 9th of March smile.gif kk when do you guys have a tournament?
cya online;)

gg's

We had a tourney 3 days ago tongue.gif, next one will be mid March, FTW 24 wink.gif

+
# 15veraart Mar 7 2014, 17:29 PM
it's almost the 9e ^^

+
# 16Inspector RaGe Mar 11 2014, 23:55 PM
QUOTE(veraart @ Mar 7 2014, 12:29 PM) *

it's almost the 9e ^^

I new poll was opened so we will get back to you as soon as possible. wink.gif

+
# 17veraart Mar 14 2014, 14:53 PM
okay, no problem i will wait;) but i never see anyone online except Empirenotop zret and ThePoundking#messican#nab#girly;)

cya online

GG's

+
# 18Sheriff AA Mar 14 2014, 16:14 PM
Part of that is you must be on at the right times. Time zone difference can be tricky since m8s has players from all over the globe(United States, Denmark, Canada, Russia, Peru, New Zealand, Australia Colombia, France, Korea, Reunion Island, Kuwait, Greece, Israel, and Oman, apologies if I missed any wink.gif)

+
# 19Inspector RaGe Mar 15 2014, 00:53 AM
QUOTE(Sheriff AA @ Mar 14 2014, 11:14 AM) *

Part of that is you must be on at the right times. Time zone difference can be tricky since m8s has players from all over the globe(United States, Denmark, Canada, Russia, Peru, New Zealand, Australia Colombia, France, Korea, Reunion Island, Kuwait, Greece, Israel, and Oman, apologies if I missed any wink.gif)

You can also cross reference time zones here: http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=926779

+
# 20veraart Mar 18 2014, 21:38 PM
QUOTE(Inspector RaGe @ Mar 15 2014, 00:53 AM) *

You can also cross reference time zones here: http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=926779

okay thanks! i know one that u forgot;) The Netherlands my friend but i think i'm the first dutch guy in m8s (if everyone votes for me:p )

cya in game!

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)