Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

Amthebrutalepro - DC - Valid

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1TheVice333 Sep 17 2017, 17:32 PM
We just about to finish a nice game, amthebrutaledc was completely dead and said "I DC". Then he DCed like a sad noob sad.gif

Attached Image

Attached File AMTHEBRUT_DC.CNC3Replay
Size: 1.09mb
Number of downloads: 61
Player Name Side Team
HI-ALLAmthEbRutalEprO 1
Xplode* 2
naor778 1
bmw330d 2

+
# 2ToxicShock Sep 22 2017, 07:08 AM
I am going to get someone else in here to solve this report. @TheVice, you are stepping over the line between expressing your concerns and attacking staff in the course of their work. You need to stop that.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 3phantom9399 Sep 22 2017, 16:07 PM
AT the start of the game Pink (Amthebrutalepro) managed to capture Yellow's (bmw33od) MCV with an engi apc. However Yellow and Blue were able to defend this.

Blue sent a small army of seekers to harass purple taking out 1 harvester before being forced back.

After pink's failed push on yellow he was left with low eco and no tech while purple, blue and yellow were all on tier 2 or higher.

Pink then decided to go into orca's while blue pushed up against purple. yellow continued to recover. pinks orca's dealt with the tripods however purple was killed off by devastator warships. Purple left the game giving pink his buildings.

Yellow and blue both pushed pink from opposite angels to end the game. With yellow bringing forward his brand new mcv to help the push.

Pink held off the north and middle waves of the attack but lost a bit of eco in the southern attack. He then managed to mass up an army of infantry and juggernauts with firehawks supporting them. Yellow had limited eco and no units. Blue had some tripods, devastator's and gun walkers remaining. Pink still had plenty of tiberium on his side of the map. However pinks army was being picked apart as he constantly q moved his units.

Yellow then killed off most of pinks harvesters with stealth tanks. Pink sends his army to the left to push back blue while yellow uses his stanks to kill off all the aircraft and harvesters. Yellow then sent his stanks to kill off the remaining juggernauts from pinks failed attack.

While Pink did have a larger army at one point in the game he threw his opportunity to win by q-moving his units which gave the other team the chance to turn the tides of the battle by picking away at his base and army. With no economy on his side of the map, limited harvesters and no tech. Pink was in a hopeless position.

DC Valid!

This post has been edited by phantom9399: Sep 22 2017, 16:21 PM

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 4phantom9399 Sep 22 2017, 16:25 PM
As I found this report Valid I have taken 50 2v2 Elo points from both AmthEbRutalEprO and naor778 and given 35 points to both Xplode and bmw330d.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 5aereo Sep 22 2017, 18:08 PM
Hello everyone
I think this player can not inform this dc.
thevice333 being xplode.yo I think this guy is obsessed with points. I was determined to give him 5 free games because I confess that I disconnected smile.gif although it is a thing I never do.You all know it.
note....
please stop thinking so much about the points that in the end the only thing that is achieved is that you do not start games as you only play easy and unbalanced games for your opposing team.
thanks xplode thevice333 we were good before without you.

+
# 6Olli Oct 2 2017, 10:38 AM
QUOTE(aereo @ Sep 22 2017, 19:08 PM) *

Hello everyone
I think this player can not inform this dc.
thevice333 being xplode.yo I think this guy is obsessed with points. I was determined to give him 5 free games because I confess that I disconnected smile.gif although it is a thing I never do.You all know it.
note....
please stop thinking so much about the points that in the end the only thing that is achieved is that you do not start games as you only play easy and unbalanced games for your opposing team.
thanks xplode thevice333 we were good before without you.

Xplode, but much more Bedbug (eccen...something) and Mediocre are the Cancer of this game.
it makes absolutely no more fun to play - they are hot to win every game and make every facking game unfair teams.
besides, they are so convinced of themselves - i could puke every evening when they telling lower player (like me) how great they are...
and then the guys imagine that they are great +++ player - FACK - no one of you is a +++ like the old experts!
So i can understand AE`s reaction - it is the wrong way - but these 3 guys should better play their own matches - than they all have their target - to be one of the best third in the great TW universe.

+
# 7mediocre` Oct 3 2017, 13:36 PM
Olli thanks for bringing me into this. EVERY game most players play against you is automatically unfair because you are a terrible player even after 3000+ games. Not only that, you refuse to exit even if you lose your base and you camp non-stop. You are not a team player, and you don't seem to be getting any better at this game to even make you a medium level player.

I am not for a second going to say that I am pro, because I am not. But when players like you are so bad and refuse to learn or watch replays to get better, what do you expect?

The goal of a game is to win. That seems to be a foreign concept to you. Maybe those thoughts will help you as you continue to play. I have played with Joe and other players that are not that great and have no problem, because they learn and listen to how to get better. You, on the other hand, do not.

+
# 8Olli Oct 3 2017, 16:21 PM
I knew you would pray your usual phrases. just as you do in the game against every lower player - you tell that every guy who is not on your level ;-) i know its no personel thing between you and me ;-)

+
# 9Police/AK Oct 3 2017, 18:21 PM
i will close this I don't want any fights here

Clan: Mates First

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)