Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Gentool Updater problem

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Enri14 Jul 18 2017, 15:16 PM
A friend of mine has this error (see attached image) when Gentool updater tries to fix the Crack thing. Any ideas?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2xezon Jul 18 2017, 20:09 PM
It may fail to update game.dat due missing administrator privileges. You can ask him to launch and close the game once As Administrator. Right click generals.exe, Start As Administrator.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 3Enri14 Jul 19 2017, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the quick reply.

It worked now, but after the ZHCrackfix thing of the Gentool Updater is done, he gets the blown-up buildings after 30 seconds thing, which did not happen before. I am sorry if this is going a little bit off-topic since now Gentool Updater apparently worked but, isn't this blown-up buildings error the thing that the ZHCrackfix is supposed to prevent?

+
# 4xezon Jul 19 2017, 18:44 PM
zhcrackfix is supposed to fix version mismatch in online lobby

exploding buildings means there is something wrong with the installation of the game. He should reinstall and make sure the registry has valid entries.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 5Enri14 Oct 20 2017, 14:10 PM
QUOTE(xezon @ Jul 18 2017, 20:09 PM) *

It may fail to update game.dat due missing administrator privileges. You can ask him to launch and close the game once As Administrator. Right click generals.exe, Start As Administrator.

I just had to install ZH in my new laptop (w10) and got this error again. I tried launching and closing the game as administrator but the same error keeps appearing. Any ideas?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)