Nade Dawg lame?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Deth Jul 9 2010, 23:34 PM
Yes

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 22Aberrance` Jul 10 2010, 05:16 AM
QUOTE(snleahy55 @ Jul 8 2010, 21:55 PM) *

Ana your a moron your tellin me that a bug and a op unit is the same thing. Use some brains please.

Delicious irony.

+
# 23Val` Jul 10 2010, 07:37 AM
Ah this is 1.06 that would explain why it smells like shit in here.

Clan: Unr3al

+
# 24Calanar Jul 11 2010, 00:00 AM
QUOTE(Val` @ Jul 10 2010, 07:37 AM) *

Ah this is 1.06 that would explain why it smells like shit in here.

Happens everytime you walk in tbh imo afaik

+
# 25Val` Jul 11 2010, 07:14 AM
Is that MD|Calanar? Your name sounds shitastically familiar

Clan: Unr3al

+
# 26snleahy55 Jul 12 2010, 21:06 PM
so the old glitch about shooting out of the tunnel or cave is the same as aragorn bein omfg so powerful?

+
# 27Crabby Lobster Jul 12 2010, 21:51 PM
QUOTE(snleahy55 @ Jul 12 2010, 16:06 PM) *

so the old glitch about shooting out of the tunnel or cave is the same as aragorn bein omfg so powerful?

Both ruin games.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 28Calanar Jul 13 2010, 21:36 PM
QUOTE(Val` @ Jul 11 2010, 07:14 AM) *

If i had any doubts which val this was, the use of the word shit clears it up.
Well that and the sig...

+
# 29snleahy55 Jul 14 2010, 19:22 PM
Yes I no both ruin games that is very, true but a unit or hero is not the same as a glitch. Even if they both ruin games.

+
# 30Calanar Jul 15 2010, 01:27 AM
Both fail programming, tho 1 is a balance issue whereas the other is just blatantly bad coding.

+
# 31Aberrance` Jul 15 2010, 20:07 PM
QUOTE(snleahy55 @ Jul 12 2010, 17:06 PM) *

One is an oversight from the coders, the other the balance team. Both are mistakes. There is no real difference, either one is abuse.

+
# 32snleahy55 Jul 16 2010, 16:46 PM
Ya I know that is what I was getting at they are not the same. But they both ruin games.

+
# 33Crabby Lobster Jul 17 2010, 02:13 AM
They are the same in the fact that they both make games suck, but they are completely different at the same time. They are both obv errors by the makers of the game/patch and both several decrease competitiveness and make the game annoying and even frustrating. You aren't rly a cheater if you abuse an op unit tho, while you are if you abuse a glitch. Different people also have different opinions of what's OP and what isn't OP; there's no real way of telling what exactly is abuse and what isn't. Some things, like the Eagle, Aragorn, and BW MoD, are obviously op. Meanwhile, other things, like wildmen summon, cave trolls, corsair fire, and many other things, are debatable. It's pretty obviously that all these are OP, but are they OP enough so that they should never be used?

There. You're all wrong!

This post has been edited by d3sktipper^: Jul 17 2010, 02:18 AM

+
# 34StandaaR` Jul 17 2010, 11:05 AM
QUOTE(Val` @ Jul 11 2010, 09:14 AM) *

Hey MD was pro tbh!

Btw i added a Red/black color mix + a new nuclear explosion for your banner.

This post has been edited by Standard`: Jul 17 2010, 11:14 AM

+
# 35Calanar Jul 17 2010, 17:27 PM
QUOTE(d3sktipper^ @ Jul 17 2010, 02:13 AM) *

They are the same in the fact that they both make games suck, but they are completely different at the same time. They are both obv errors by the makers of the game/patch and both several decrease competitiveness and make the game annoying and even frustrating. You aren't rly a cheater if you abuse an op unit tho, while you are if you abuse a glitch. Different people also have different opinions of what's OP and what isn't OP; there's no real way of telling what exactly is abuse and what isn't. Some things, like the Eagle, Aragorn, and BW MoD, are obviously op. Meanwhile, other things, like wildmen summon, cave trolls, corsair fire, and many other things, are debatable. It's pretty obviously that all these are OP, but are they OP enough so that they should never be used?

There. You're all wrong!

You fail, underlined statement proves it. No single swordsmen unit which can be spammed should be able to whipe, for example, whole elven armies by merely bombarding ground. You can dodge all you want,
They
whipe
whole
armies
(if you stand still), fact and im even MENTIONING the 1 hit on mallorn trees.
Corsair firebombs are OP, corsair firebombs on buildings is laming and you know it.
Therefor, you = fail wink.gif

+
# 36Crabby Lobster Jul 17 2010, 20:42 PM
QUOTE(Calanar @ Jul 17 2010, 12:27 PM) *

You fail, underlined statement proves it. No single swordsmen unit which can be spammed should be able to whipe, for example, whole elven armies by merely bombarding ground. You can dodge all you want,
They
whipe
whole
armies
(if you stand still), fact and im even MENTIONING the 1 hit on mallorn trees.
Corsair firebombs are OP, corsair firebombs on buildings is laming and you know it.
Therefor, you = fail wink.gif

We all know they're op vs rbs, but the use vs units is debatable. I would say they're always op myself, but lots of people don't think they are in battles.

+
# 37VeNeNo` Jul 17 2010, 21:32 PM
Corsaires are op yes but lets' compare with other factions..I'd say dwarf guardians are really OP and also the cheapest SoG.Corsaires are good,but remember you spend 400 $ for them and the time you get them is slower(compared to guardians and sog)Theire major strenfght is the velocity. So yes they're op but not so much imo.Regarding fire,is lame only on buildings imo..Against units if you can micro well is easy like eating an ice cream.

Clan: Da Unit

+
# 38Crabby Lobster Jul 17 2010, 23:55 PM
The fact that one corsair can kill a lorien archer on its own, even without fire, is lame imo.

+
# 39Calanar Jul 18 2010, 00:51 AM
QUOTE(Faby88 @ Jul 17 2010, 21:32 PM) *

Corsaires are op yes but lets' compare with other factions..I'd say dwarf guardians are really OP and also the cheapest SoG.Corsaires are good,but remember you spend 400 $ for them and the time you get them is slower(compared to guardians and sog)Theire major strenfght is the velocity. So yes they're op but not so much imo.Regarding fire,is lame only on buildings imo..Against units if you can micro well is easy like eating an ice cream.

Point #1, multi taverns reduce the cost of corsairs. Anyone using them has multi taverns. 400 argument = fail, specially as its piss easy to get them from at least 2 before midgame.
Point # 2, if we take the faction i mentioned before, elves, they have to clump or at least stick together to avoid beeing trampled to death by nazgul. Drop firebombs on them, and the elf can choose: lose all my troops to firebombs, or all my archers to nazgul and in the end of course the rest to corsairs... Or perhaps i forgot archers can shoot when moving, and corsairs will always all simultiously throw, so its easy to dodge them (sarcasme) hmm...
Oh and btw they nerfed firebombs to hell in bt and they STILL work vs elven pike/archer combo, tho not as retardedly much as they do in 1.06. What does THAT tell you?

+
# 40Crabby Lobster Jul 18 2010, 02:08 AM
QUOTE(Calanar @ Jul 17 2010, 19:51 PM) *

Point #1, multi taverns reduce the cost of corsairs. Anyone using them has multi taverns. 400 argument = fail, specially as its piss easy to get them from at least 2 before midgame.
Point # 2, if we take the faction i mentioned before, elves, they have to clump or at least stick together to avoid beeing trampled to death by nazgul. Drop firebombs on them, and the elf can choose: lose all my troops to firebombs, or all my archers to nazgul and in the end of course the rest to corsairs... Or perhaps i forgot archers can shoot when moving, and corsairs will always all simultiously throw, so its easy to dodge them (sarcasme) hmm...
Oh and btw they nerfed firebombs to hell in bt and they STILL work vs elven pike/archer combo, tho not as retardedly much as they do in 1.06. What does THAT tell you?

In point two, you forgot the third option. Just RUN!!! Ofc that fails, if Corsairs switch to swords, but w/e. Lorien Warriors do pretty good vs corsairs tho. You can't just archer/pike mix vs Mordor, you need warriors.

Firebombs are getting nerfed again in the next btp btw. Even after getting nerfed lots, they're still considered op.

This post has been edited by d3sktipper^: Jul 18 2010, 02:09 AM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)