Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Who we are

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 21Maleix Feb 21 2009, 12:31 PM
Greets,

Saw that you advertised your clan in my thread on the DoW2 General boards, checked you guys out some and would love to join.

1. PusherRobot2 (Xbox Live) / Maleix
2. xfire name: Maleix2000
3. Your age: 26
4. Describe your skill level (rank levels are ok): I am currently Trueskill 28 in 1v1 (27-7 Record) and Trueskill 25 in 3v3 (18-0) Record
5. Which games are you interested in playing with us? DoW2
6. What is your main reason for wanting to join? I specifically was looking to join a clan with members who frequent GR, as I have been a member there since 2005.
7. What do you think you can contribute? I can contribute exceptional teamwork and about 15 years of RTS experience.
8. Where are you from? Grew up in Souther California now a disabled Air Force veteran living in Dayton Ohio.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 22Chevrolet Feb 21 2009, 16:19 PM
QUOTE(Maleix @ Feb 21 2009, 07:31 AM) *

Greets,

Saw that you advertised your clan in my thread on the DoW2 General boards, checked you guys out some and would love to join.

1. PusherRobot2 (Xbox Live) / Maleix
2. xfire name: Maleix2000
3. Your age: 26
4. Describe your skill level (rank levels are ok): I am currently Trueskill 28 in 1v1 (27-7 Record) and Trueskill 25 in 3v3 (18-0) Record
6. What is your main reason for wanting to join? I specifically was looking to join a clan with members who frequent GR, as I have been a member there since 2005.
7. What do you think you can contribute? I can contribute exceptional teamwork and about 15 years of RTS experience.
8. Where are you from? Grew up in Souther California now a disabled Air Force veteran living in Dayton Ohio.

Hi Maleix. I am in high 20s trueskill wise; we should do some 1v1s. What faction do you play the most? I hope you prefer Nids, so you can give me some pointers to beat them with SM. smile.gif

I or someone from RoM will invite you on x-fire soon.

This post has been edited by Chevrolet: Feb 21 2009, 16:29 PM

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 23Maleix Feb 21 2009, 16:41 PM
100% Nid and Ravener smile.gif

What is your gamertag on live?

This post has been edited by Maleix: Feb 21 2009, 16:44 PM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 24Chevrolet Feb 21 2009, 16:48 PM
QUOTE(Maleix @ Feb 21 2009, 11:41 AM) *

100% Nid and Ravener smile.gif

What is your gamertag on live?

Oh perfect. Ravener kicks my ass.

My gametag is: RoM Chevrolet

+
# 25warhawks Feb 21 2009, 17:03 PM
QUOTE(Maleix @ Feb 21 2009, 07:31 AM) *

Greets,

Hi Maleix, welcome to RoM forums. I added you to the RoM xfire group (please verify that you can see others in the group) and looking forward to some games. Also note the other recruits for RoM, it would be good to get to know them as well (they are all in the xfire group as well).

You can see all recruits via our main page:
www.ReignofMadness.org

Clan: Reign of Madness

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 26Sil3nce Feb 21 2009, 20:44 PM
Hello there,

I have been a long time reader of the gamereplays forums (since release of CoH), but have never really put out the effort to join the community. But, with DoWII I'm looking to find some people to get some team games going and some 1v1 practice so I figured it would be a good idea to try and join a clan.

1. ZeroQuanta
2. xfire name: zeroquanta
3. Your age: 16
4. Describe your skill level (rank levels are ok): Right now I am Trueskill level 25 (7-1 with Ork), but I think I can keep on winning and ranking up.
6. What is your main reason for wanting to join? To find a group of people to practice and play arranged team with.
7. What do you think you can contribute? I can contribute a good understanding of RTS and the game, and hopefully solid teamwork.
8. Where are you from? I live in an hour north of SF in California.

+
# 27Tabasco Von Ryydigen Feb 21 2009, 22:39 PM
Hi, I saw your topic about the clan recruiting in the DoWII section and I've been looking for a clan for a while now, so I thought I'd try fit in your clan. I also hope that getting into a clan would blow more life into my CoH and DoWII because constant repetitive 1v1s are getting a bit boring.

1. Your handle(s)/username(s): My main account for CoH is TabascoVonRyydigen and my LIVEID is FusionClock
2. xfire name: I dont have xfire yet, but I guess I can get it.
3. Your age: 18 years.
4. Describe your skill level (rank levels are ok): CoH: WM 11, US 10, CW 9 and PE 9. In DoWII-beta I had a TS of 35, but now it's more like 20. Havent played a lot yet.
5. Which games are you interested in playing with us? CoH and DoWII. Im more interested in the latter one.
6. What is your main reason for wanting to join? As I said, Im looking for a clan. Im not saying any clan would do, but yours looks decent and friendly judging from the posts.
7. What do you think you can contribute? Moderate gaming skill at both the games I play. Im not the best but Im not the worst. Plus I'd be your first member from Finland, but that might not be a bonus in itself smile.gif .
8. Where are you from? I live in Finland, like I stated earlier, in a city called Nokia. I guess thats all you need to know for now.

I'm not looking for super serious gaming but more like constant a group of people to play the game with. The biggest difficulty with you might be the time difference (IIRC, most of the members were from the US), but it's still doable. Tell me what you think. I think I got everything. Thanks.

+
# 28r0ck3tsauce Feb 22 2009, 23:51 PM
I'll throw my hat in the bag.

1. r0ck3tsauce/ xbl: th3 pr0ph3t
2. r0ck3tsauce
3. 24
4. TS 28 in DOW ~ 20-6 SM. vCoH = 10
5. DOW2 and CoH if DoW gets stale.
6. Would like a group of mature/older players to play with.
7. A well-mannered teamate
8. Grain Valley, Missouri. Just east of Kansas City.

I'm older and I have a job, a wife, and a kid pretty soon. But when I'm not spending time with or at the aforementioned I'm usually playing some games. It would be nice to have some guys to play DoW with especially since 1v1 is a bit goofy right now.

This post has been edited by r0ck3tsauce: Feb 23 2009, 07:01 AM

+
# 29BSavage Feb 23 2009, 12:47 PM
1. Your handle(s)/username(s): Switch (generic)/Bunsav (Live)

2. xfire name: I have not used my X-fire account in years i will make another and give you the details.

3. Your age: 21 Years old

4. Describe your skill level (rank levels are ok): DOW Beta trueskill 28, Live i its around 19 as i have yet to get alot of ranked 1v1's in.

5. Which games are you interested in playing with us? Think i would rather concentrate on DOW 2 but not adverse to playing some COH if people need an extra player to balance teams.

6. What is your main reason for wanting to join? Looking for a DOW 2 clan i can make friends in and play at a high level, from what i have seen your clan looks like a place i can do both.

7. What do you think you can contribute? Well i pride myself on how quick i can learn a game from playing people who are better than me, needless to say im a competitive player (but not a angry competitive player) who likes to be the best at whatever i play and will put the effort into accomplish this. I have my own vent server and can provide alot of technical help with software/hardware issues relating to PC's.

8. Where are you from? I live in a quiet village in england called wiltshire, i think i get about 90% of the villages bandwidth thum.gif, since no one else uses it haha.

+
# 30warhawks Feb 23 2009, 14:30 PM
Wow! Alot of fresh meat here. Welcome to RoM forums guys.

Please make sure you actively try and get in games with us. The best way to do this is via xfire or TeamSpeak.

It is important that you at least get on TeamSpeak at some point and get to know the guys in the clan.

We have lot of recruits at this time (currently 8) so it will take a bit of time to get in games and get to know you, so be patient, but also be persistent!!

warhawks

+
# 31Chevrolet Mar 9 2009, 23:42 PM
Recruitment back open. smile.gif

+
# 32L.Wulf Mar 11 2009, 09:19 AM
Hey guys,

just wondering what time of the day your all usually on? I'm in Australia and by the looks of it (according to that nifty little time zone map) you guys are mostly gonna be in bed when im on, as I usually come on after work in between 5-9.

I ask just because though i would like to try to join, it seems like it might be a waste of everybody's time.

+
# 33Chevrolet Mar 11 2009, 19:01 PM
QUOTE(L.Wulf @ Mar 11 2009, 05:19 AM) *

Hey guys,

just wondering what time of the day your all usually on? I'm in Australia and by the looks of it (according to that nifty little time zone map) you guys are mostly gonna be in bed when im on, as I usually come on after work in between 5-9.

I ask just because though i would like to try to join, it seems like it might be a waste of everybody's time.

Assuming you live in eastern Australia, that is 15 hours ahead of US Eastern time. So, at 10 PM US EST on a Friday would be 1 PM on Saturday for you. Not sure when you play, but just a thought.

+
# 34L.Wulf Mar 12 2009, 00:31 AM
Yah, I am on the eastern side of Australia, so I would be able to get on on the same time that you guys are on during the weekends.

Problem is, I don't think that just playing on the weekends would be enough to demonstrate the persistence that Warhawks was talking about?

That, and weekends are typically the only time i get to do much in the way of socializing with my RL mates (there is beer to be drank after all tongue.gif ), so i cant really guarantee I will be on on each weekend Saturday and Sunday.

Ah well, thanks for the info Chev, think i might need to look for an Australian CoH Clan... tongue.gif

+
# 35warhawks Mar 13 2009, 03:03 AM
QUOTE(L.Wulf @ Mar 11 2009, 20:31 PM) *

Problem is, I don't think that just playing on the weekends would be enough to demonstrate the persistence that Warhawks was talking about?
Well you can always just try and play some games with us regardless if you actually apply to the clan. Put in request to join our xfire group and we can try to see how the schedules work out and/or hop on our TS server.

+
# 36sjceran Mar 14 2009, 23:30 PM
Hmm, Australia is a difficult one tongue.gif Just go on whenever you normally do and chances are you will run into one of us sooner or later.

+
# 37L.Wulf Mar 21 2009, 02:37 AM
Will do. Must admit i haven't used xfire in the past. anyways, im install it and see if I can catch some of you on there smile.gif

+
# 38Dossilicious Mar 21 2009, 19:07 PM
1. Your handle(s)/username(s): RO- Dossilicious
2. xfire name: dossinator
3. Your age: 16
4. Describe your skill level (rank levels are ok): US- lvl. 6 Just now getting into the other factions. Axis will come last because Nazi's sucked in RL smilie_bleh.gif
5. Which games are you interested in playing with us? CoH
6. What is your main reason for wanting to join? I want to try and get onto the CoH scene and meet some people. I've really only been playing online for ~ 1 month. Before this, I was playing CoH with some guys I met from another game.
7. What do you think you can contribute? I'm very active and I love to have a good time, as it is only a game. I also play many many other games on the PC and occasionally the 360.
8. Where are you from? New Jersey

Game: None

+
# 39warhawks Mar 22 2009, 12:54 PM
QUOTE(Dossilicious @ Mar 21 2009, 15:07 PM) *

1. Your handle(s)/username(s): RO- Dossilicious
Hi Dossilicious welcome to our forums. Although skill is not the determining factor we do look for players with a good experience and level 6 might be too new for us. That being said, try and get in some games with the members of the clan and see if you can demonstrate your skills and look to improve your overall game. Have you every participated in the Gamereplay.org's mentor program?

+
# 40Dossilicious Mar 22 2009, 14:16 PM
Edit: I'll try somewhere else smile.gif

This post has been edited by Dossilicious: Mar 23 2009, 20:37 PM

Game: None

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)