Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

What's everyone playing these days?!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1LiGhT` Aug 4 2015, 07:09 AM
Title says it all really... I'm looking for a new game but can't find anything the same style or feel as Bfme.

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2Ryze Aug 8 2015, 00:07 AM
CSGO

Game: None

+
# 3y0shi Aug 8 2015, 17:52 PM
Heard you got deranked again, playing with ryan alot? tongue.gif

+
# 4Ryze Aug 8 2015, 18:36 PM
Got eagle, lost eagle, regained eagle, currently on course to lose eagle again... Standard stuff smile.gif

+
# 5LiGhT` Aug 8 2015, 18:50 PM
I wish i knew what you meant lol

+
# 6Ryze Aug 8 2015, 20:20 PM
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (often abbreviated as CS:GO) is an online tactical first-person shooter developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and Valve Corporation. It is the fourth game in the main Counter-Strike franchise.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive was released on August 21, 2012, and made available for Microsoft Windows and OS X on Steam, Xbox Live Arcade, and a US-only version on PlayStation Network.[1] The Linux version was released in September 2014.[2] It features classic content, such as revamped versions of classic maps, as well as brand new maps, characters and game modes. Cross-platform multiplayer was planned between Windows, OS X, Linux, and PSN players,[3] but was ultimately limited to Windows, OS X, and Linux because of the differences in update-frequency between systems.[4] The PSN version offers three input control methods, which include using either the DualShock 3 controller, PlayStation Move or USB keyboard/mouse.

+
# 7y0shi Aug 8 2015, 21:13 PM
Nothing like the avarage shooter, the objective is simple: kill the enemy team or plant the bomb as terrorist. Counter terrorist win by killin T's or defusing bomb or by simple waiting for time to run out.

It's really fun to play once you learn it as its huge, and cs been around for like 20 years.

+
# 8LiGhT` Aug 9 2015, 12:28 PM
I used to play CS:S with a few people from the bfme community... Guess I stopped playing all pc games at the same time lol

+
# 9Miho Aug 25 2015, 15:42 PM
Star Wars: The Old Republic!

Game: Hardware

+
# 10LiGhT` Aug 26 2015, 04:59 AM
Isn't that an FPS?

+
# 11Miho Aug 27 2015, 15:31 PM
No, it's an MMO(RPG). Been playing it for the past 3 years now. Still loving it.

http://www.swtor.com/

+
# 12Anarchy Aug 29 2015, 05:48 AM
That's an understatement. smile.gif

But yeah, sorry for bailing on you. After my jerb started, drinking became a priority for my free time instead of other things. (that sounds kinda bad now I think about it..) ohmy.gif

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 13Miho Aug 31 2015, 16:49 PM
What's an understatement? That I love it?

Anyway, all cool man. You gotta do what you gotta do. And you know me, I used to drink too.
I might pick up HoN again. Thought you might wanted to know.

+
# 14Anarchy Sep 4 2015, 02:44 AM
I'd start again if we could get 3+ people playing. I raged quit one game, uninstalled, and haven't played it since (got too fed up with the shitheads, etc.). That was about a month and a half ago. ^^

+
# 15Miho Sep 4 2015, 16:44 PM
Hah. Should have stayed with SWTOR then. I'm at 97% in Operations and 83% in PVP now.

Let's get Ryze and a few others for HoN! Or something else that is fun and not BfME/CS:GO/LoL

+
# 16Anarchy Sep 5 2015, 01:35 AM
I'm down for something new. Any games you had your eye on?

+
# 17LiGhT` Sep 5 2015, 07:24 AM
I've started playing the Edain Mod for Bfme RotWK, it's pretty impressive, you should check it out!

And if you play the 4.0 demo, its in the same style as BfmE1 but with shit loads more content. 4.0 is in english but currently a demo with 5 factions, 3.8 has about 8 factions but is all in german

+
# 18Miho Sep 9 2015, 16:26 PM
I hated everything about BfME 2/RotWK. The only enjoyable part was when I beat the #8 ranked player on the Ladder in my 5th QM pop. That guy got angry lol.

And no, not really having my eyes on anything. SWTOR 4.0 hits in about 7 weeks. But they are catering to casuals like crazy. No more Main Stats (Strength, Cunning, Aim, Willpower). No more stats for companions. All companions can Tank/Heal/DPS. No more Nightmare modes for anything. No new group content. You cant even play the new story with anyone as most is going to be personal phases (like Ziost was). Almost every Flashpoint will receive a Solo Mode... Not sure if that keeps me playing. It's pretty much a solo game inside an MMO... I guess it's quicker than making an all new KoTOR3... The only somewhat good thing I've heard is that they will bolster every raid up to lvl65, so even content from 1.0 becomes somewhat relevant again. At least for gearing purposes.

Soon after Fallout 4 is released, so that's what I will mainly play I guess. The only thing I'm thinking about getting is maybe Killing Floor 2. You got any ideas?

This post has been edited by Miho: Sep 9 2015, 16:30 PM

+
# 19LiGhT` Sep 9 2015, 19:25 PM
Like i said,the 4.0 demo is in the same style asbfme1, with build plots etc, just has tonnes more content!

+
# 20Miho Sep 9 2015, 20:57 PM
Oh, i was expecting it to use the BfME 2 mechanics. I might look into it then.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)