Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Restored content

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Grove Dec 10 2019, 12:23 PM
Are there any plans to restore Boromir's Last Stand ability and Gothmog's mount ability since they are already in the game and not applied? If not, can someone point me in the right direction on how to enable them while making it compatible with the patch and future patches? Thank you for your time.

+
# 2Veliamar Dec 12 2019, 04:35 AM
You would not be able to turn those on and still have a compatible game to play with other players, the game does not work that way.

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 3Grove Dec 12 2019, 11:02 AM
Don't worry, it's for single play only. I can just simply disable/remove the mod if I wanna play online. If there aren't any plans to implement them in future patches, I want to know the best way to edit those files so it won't be overwritten by the patch or the fix from the patch reverted if I edit the files from the original game data.

+
# 4Sabriael Dec 13 2019, 05:42 AM
If you want to make changes that are compatible with any released patches, create a .big file containing only the changes you want and make sure it is loaded after the current patch. When a new patch comes out you only have to ensure your patch stays at the end of the load order for it to continue working.

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 5Ab3r` Dec 13 2019, 10:14 AM
We’ve long deliberated a gothmog Mount but decided as a collective against it.

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)