Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

DayZ Mod

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1xen0 Feb 4 2014, 10:32 AM
Any one playing it? Bought Arma2 and Arrowhead last night, but it's a bit how ya doing solo.

Clan: AnZaC

Game: Hardware

+
# 2xen0 Feb 5 2014, 05:12 AM
Brad, Sammy go buy Arma 2 and Operation arrowhead so we can duke it out on DayZ. Got them both in a combo pack for $15 from ebay (steam gift).

It's a military survival sim, and the dayz mod sets it into a post apoplectic zombie infested Russia.

You can see some game play here Twitch TV DayZ There is a stand alone version, which I don't have, and thats a bit different to the mod version. Mod's have cars, trucks, planes, heli's ect, build-able bases ect.

Had a killer lunch at the RSL today Sammy.

+
# 3WaRCRiMM Feb 5 2014, 07:56 AM
I hear Bankstown's RSL chinese food is the bomb,haven't been there in ages so don't know anymore. As for the games,mate i don't have time to scratch my ass these days, just flat out work work and more work....but always make time for the occasional fishing trip tongue.gif.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 4WaRCRiMM Feb 5 2014, 08:05 AM
ps my dinner right now biggrin.gif
Attached Image

+
# 5xen0 Feb 5 2014, 08:24 AM
QUOTE(WaRCRiMM @ Feb 5 2014, 18:05 PM) *

ps my dinner right now biggrin.gif
Attached Image

Whats that like 10-15k laying around? Mate you wanna out you don't get home invaded.

Yeah the viet's run the buffet there. Really can't fault it, especially at $15 for all you can eat. As I went back for seconds on the roast beef I think I'll be skipping dinner tonight.

+
# 6WaRCRiMM Feb 5 2014, 08:42 AM
Nah that's just 4k mate,comes one day and leaves the next sad.gif. Only way you get home invaded is if you sell drugs or you let someone know you carry large amounts of cash in your home.
Btw,remember that fucker that cut his dads head off at stacy st bankstown a while ago? Well,it seems he is getting out of jail very soon because he's supposedly insane....wtf...farrkin helll

+
# 7xen0 Feb 5 2014, 10:13 AM
Wasn't you saying a while back thats your nephew or uncle?

+
# 8-WaRPiG^ Feb 6 2014, 02:42 AM
Enjoy while you can. European bankers are topping themselves. American banks are demanding genuine reason from people before letting them withdraw cash. one of Americas top economists apparently withdrew all his cash, and I hear the US runs out of cash tomorrow. You might need a wheelbarrow full of cash soon, just to buy a loaf of bread.

considering fiat currency is backed by human labor and nothing else. And bank notes are promissory notes, promises to pay with labor. I wonder what would happen if they decided to recall all debt?

Game: Generals 2

+
# 9WaRCRiMM Feb 6 2014, 05:57 AM
QUOTE(xen0 @ Feb 5 2014, 20:13 PM) *

Wasn't you saying a while back thats your nephew or uncle?

Nah,no relative of mine. He was however distantly related to my dad.
Piggy you doomsdayer tongue.gif, hope the system doesn't collapse any time soon,I've just drawn up plans to start building.

+
# 10Murder- Feb 6 2014, 17:47 PM
WARPIG STOP THE DOOMTHINKING PL0X

Clan: Digital Militia

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)