Explore GameReplays...

StarCraft 2

Stuck with the Blizzard Aunheticator removal!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Talion185 Jul 23 2017, 10:35 AM
Hi! l'm a huge StarCraft 2 fannactic l played lot's of times Wings of Liberty and Hearth of the Swarm and so nice to meet you all here smile.gif! However l ran into a serious problem. This problem is like blocking me from ever playing SC2 becouse well l hope l'm not the only one stuck with this problem becouse a month ago l downloaded the Blizzard acount auntheticator app on my smartphone. At first everything worked fine but several days passed and next day when l wanted to log on my Blizzard Account then l needed to launch the auntheticator to check the code for entering but when l launched the auntheticator somehow the app crashed on my android smartphone and l don't known why? for reason's l don't understand becouse l checked first is it capable of running on my Android phone and well it suppose to work but somewhow thoughts of downloading and installing this app werrent that great becouse now l want to remove it but l can't. l tryed of searching for blizzard online help and submititng a ticket but still l was wayting for an email from blizzard to respond to my ticket and l didn't received any help!! l was wainting for days and days and still nothing and this issue happend to me for the first time in my SC2 gamer life. Well at first l didn't needed that app but later on something came over me to download it and l don't known what? becouse now l seriously regret of downloading that weird app sad.gif. So l beg of you all does anybody known what should l do for removing that blizzard aunticator from my accaunt? becouse when l launch it on my phone it says that l need a somesort of serial code or restore but don't where to find becouse l tryed google this and still no info l found and l seriously feeling mad at my self for downloading that app becouse now l don't known how to fix this dam issue! l nown l can create a new accaunt but still l bought two version of Starcraft 2( Wings of liberty and Hearth of the Swarm) and in the game l made lot's of great achievments in that game so l don't want to loose everything becouse of that blizzard auntheticator problem!!!

+
# 2Talion185 Jul 23 2017, 10:39 AM
Just please help me in finnding a solution for removing the auntheticator. l will be very glad if you tell what l need to do in removing the auntheticator.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)