Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek’ Dies at 83

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Locutus Feb 28 2015, 09:00 AM
It's a sad, sad, day for Star Trek fans all over the galaxy. cry.gif

RIP Spock, you are an icon, a legend, a memory that will forever live within our souls.

IPB Image

QUOTE(A quote that I'm fond of)
Science fiction is an existential metaphor that allows us to tell stories about the human condition. Isaac Asimov once said, "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Locutus Mar 1 2015, 00:32 AM
I play Star Trek Online, have since it came out (2010). We've had so many players logging into the Cryptic servers that the servers are overloaded. Everyone beams up to their ship and pilots to the Vulcan system, from there we beam down to Vulcan and pay our respects, a "memorial to Spock".

This screenshot does no justice to the memorial as it's only one of many server instances on the planet but the turnout is wonderful and I'm honored to give you a glimpse. All of the people you see here are human players paying their respects. It's almost impossible to get into an instance because all of them have been full since Leonard's passing.

Star Trek Online Honors Lenoard Nimoy, this Thursday a permanent memorial to Nimoy and Spock will be coded into the game for all to view and pay respects.

Attached Image

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)