Explore GameReplays...

Act of Aggression

Occupying a building

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1OldGrayFox Dec 6 2015, 13:47 PM
I have great difficulty getting infantry to enter a building, bank or other. It sometimes takes a dozen clicks. What am I doing wrong?

+
# 2-Netput Dec 6 2015, 14:32 PM
Are you using the right mouse button to move them in? Right click should do the trick without any trouble. Just the same as a move order.

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3OldGrayFox Dec 6 2015, 15:20 PM
QUOTE(-Netput @ Dec 6 2015, 08:32 AM) *

Are you using the right mouse button to move them in? Right click should do the trick without any trouble. Just the same as a move order.

Yes, left click changes the focus from units to building. I select the units and right click on the desired building. They walk up to the building, but donít enter. It seems to work a little better when the building is centered in my view screen. I donít seem to be able to find the ďhot spotĒ.

+
# 4Araton Dec 6 2015, 15:39 PM
if you use vehicles to transport your units, make sure your infantry's way is not blocked by them. Sometimes vehicle's can be dumb and could block the entrance of the building. Normally it would be a laughable phenomenon but it is unfortunately in this game it's a nuisance.

This post has been edited by Araton: Dec 12 2015, 13:57 PM

Game: Act of War: Direct Action

+
# 5OldGrayFox Dec 9 2015, 03:51 AM
QUOTE(Araton @ Dec 6 2015, 09:39 AM) *

if you use vehicles to transport your units, make sure your infantry's way is not blocked by them. Sometimes vehicle's can be dumb and could block the entrance of the building. Normally it would be a laughable phenomenon but it is unfortunately not in this game.

It seems that if I select the infantry unit(s), then click move on the HUD, and finally target the build; everything works well. Thanks for your replays.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)