Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

BTW Great CW Admin Team

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 61lionengine Oct 28 2013, 21:59 PM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Oct 28 2013, 18:26 PM) *

Irony noob.

indeed. Double negative (to deny is a negative formulation) is always a bad choice for irony. Furthermore the claim must have a strict meaning. In this case practically it makes not much difference cause people assume to have opinions. But there might exist a person who has no opinion at all. This person would not deny that current players bash old pros. Whereas Irony aims to disprove the actual claim, which is here not possible. As the claim is true for an opinion-less person.

This miserable attempt for irony ended in a complete disaster.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 62xen0 Oct 29 2013, 03:33 AM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Sep 27 2013, 01:13 AM) *

Your personal attacks on (insert any name) are so unneeded, (insert any name).

Worst scenario of the pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen in my many years.

This could go into school book text and be learned from for the ages.

Clan: AnZaC

Game: Hardware

+
# 63-WaRPiG^ Oct 29 2013, 08:15 AM
QUOTE(tod.extinction @ Oct 29 2013, 08:59 AM) *

indeed. Double negative (to deny is a negative formulation) is always a bad choice for irony. Furthermore the claim must have a strict meaning. In this case practically it makes not much difference cause people assume to have opinions. But there might exist a person who has no opinion at all. This person would not deny that current players bash old pros. Whereas Irony aims to disprove the actual claim, which is here not possible. As the claim is true for an opinion-less person.

Your opinion-less person, sounds rather opinionated.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 64-Chemical- Oct 29 2013, 08:21 AM
QUOTE(tod.extinction @ Oct 28 2013, 22:59 PM) *

I proved this claim by playing a tourney and cw tongue.gif and I would not even count myself to be old school pro...

+
# 65meany Oct 29 2013, 17:59 PM
too many new school are playing these days.

+
# 66krew Oct 29 2013, 19:01 PM
Too little, actually.

Clan: iWuB

+
# 67MrX Oct 29 2013, 19:07 PM
Why is GIB Domero spamming so many losses against ToD btw?
His statistic is 6-54. Against ToD he played 47 of his 60 games (5-42) which is 78% of his total matches. Which also explains Dombermans winstreak.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 68krew Oct 29 2013, 19:11 PM
because nothing ever changes xD

Clan: iWuB

+
# 69THEDOM- Oct 29 2013, 19:44 PM
QUOTE(MrX @ Oct 29 2013, 20:07 PM) *

His statistic is 6-54. Against ToD he played 47 of his 60 games (5-42) which is 78% of his total matches. Which also explains Dombermans winstreak.

QUOTE(krew @ Oct 29 2013, 20:11 PM) *

because nothing ever changes xD

Bullshit, check games from EoE vs GL ?

Or GL games ?

Itīs hard to get games nowadays, even Danzor is dodging me (5-3 vs him this month) and especially Marco (0 games) after we asked like 100 times for cw.

That is really weird since Marco and Dodgezor should play it out.

It started 2 days ago when Danzor and Cakey cried after a 2v2 bash. Then Danzor started to dodge me 1v1. First he forced me to play him when Cakey was in and wanted to observe, whats really funny since Danzor just cried about lag.
Well, he didnīt play me, he said only when Cakey is allowed to observe and kicked me.

I never expected that from Danzor but I have to say you are wrong once more, Krew, cause
it looks like something changed !

More facts...

Today he said to Marco "Iīll be back at 11, I go off now" when Marco asked him for cw, then Marco started some 2v2 ffgs and Danzor kept spamming vs Bug Smoker aka Rotem...

Also Smoker stopped playing him and asked him to play me (Lobby), he cried again and said he wonīt play me lol.

Nothing more to say...

But pls, Mr.X and Krew, stop your BS here , okay. You talk like we spam vs Gib Domero only and dodge the pros.

I canīt stand this shit anymore especially when itīs the opposite since ppl started to dodge us post-13661-1143531603.gif

Btw very interesting ssīs available if you are interested, but first of all I would start with your pro views at the battle logs, Mr.X.
Maybe start with "Head to Head - this tourney" Rob vs Danzor !

Be happy, I am done with cw, itīs the biggest joke league Iīve ever seen smile.gif

CW = Clownwars

More than ridiculous that Danzor dodges now and tries to overspam Marco with spamming vs Chuck and Smoker only.
He doesnīt even come back to Lobby after his games when Chuck or Smoker takes a break.

No words, just from now on Danzor is Dodgezor for me post-13661-1143531603.gif

All I can say is that I played everyone this month, and ppl started to dodge like clowns !

+
# 70MrX Oct 29 2013, 20:16 PM
I stopped reading when I saw this: "But pls, Mr.X and Krew, stop your BS here"

I just provided a fact. It's not BS.

That you countered it with a wall of text, tells us that you must feel guilty.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 71Ammo- Oct 29 2013, 20:16 PM
Dom you got a clown fetish?

Btw Danzor did ask for cw when marco was in the lobby, but marco never replied so he played rotem

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 72THEDOM- Oct 29 2013, 20:24 PM
Just 2-3 things :

Whenever I saw Danzor, Murder, Rotem, Cakey, Squaak, Chuck, Ryu, Domero, Ammo and anyone else I asked them for cw (lots of ssīs availalbe) smile.gif

There are only two or three guys who are smart and cool and always played, and thatīs Rotem, Squaak and Cakey !!!

And :

- itīs very funny that special ppl start dodging when they started to get negative vs someone

- itīs also funny how biased you are and that no one has the heart to talk about the truth

- no one got the balls to say "Yes, Iīve seen Danzor dodging" or "Yes , itīs weird that Chuck is dodging Domberman"

Guys, just get a life.

I am positive vs Danzor this month smile.gif And he started dodging then, he also made 0 games vs Rob.

No reason to feel guilty, you clown !!!

And ye, keep going to divert form the facts smile.gif

+
# 73xen0 Oct 29 2013, 20:41 PM
So many people won't play you Dom it's not really sounding like dodging, but more like a conspiracy.

Game: Hardware

+
# 74THEDOM- Oct 29 2013, 20:46 PM
Ye just funny that most of them went negative when they started to dodge lol

And itīs obvious that Danzor dodges since he made 0 games vs RoB...

Anyways, I see where this leads to, and I am not interested in such BS and lies.

So here are my ssīs from this month smile.gif

You can easily check my games, I played everyone.

The ssīs show how often I asked for cw, how often they were suddenly afk at noon even when they just spammed and spammed (Chuck and Danzor) post-13661-1143531603.gif

He made over 10 games vs Chuck every midday and stopped playing then when he went 1-4 vs me ("Sry, no more games!")

It also shows Danzor crying about lag after that 2v2 bash and then started to dodge me 1v1 or forced me to play with Cakey as observer and kicked me lol

End of story !

And you call me a dodger Mr.X, rofl, as if I would spam only vs GiB Domero you fool !?

Go ahead Mr.X smile.gif

Attached File cw_danzor.rar
Size: 908.81k
Number of downloads: 25

Attached File cw_ss.rar
Size: 2.05mb
Number of downloads: 27

Anyways, I am done with this shit...no more cw ! It makes no sense since I canīt even win bronze cause of this shit dodging lol

HF Nubz^^

+
# 75lionengine Oct 29 2013, 20:46 PM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Oct 29 2013, 09:15 AM) *

Your opinion-less person, sounds rather opinionated.

no he's by definition without any opinion.

Dont take it too serious, it's just a joke about how math logic is not compatible with human logic in english sentences, like the well known proof:

IPB Image

+
# 76-WaRPiG^ Oct 29 2013, 21:06 PM
Not denying a claim is not the same as agreeing. if the opinion-less person considers a claim to be true he has formed an opinion based upon someone elses opinion. Therefore he is no longer opinion-less.

+
# 77lionengine Oct 29 2013, 21:25 PM
^^

CODE
Not denying a claim is not the same as agreeing.

exactly! Thats why I have chosen chemical to be my victim.

CODE
[...] if the opinion-less person considers a claim to be true he has formed an opinion based upon someone elses opinion. Therefore he is no longer opinion-less.

Yeah, i didnt formulate it precise. I guess there's no unique interpretation of my argumentation.

So as we agree that the opinionless person is not agreeing, Chemical's statement that was phrased as irony is a true statement considering an opinionless person. As Irony aims to emphasis a wrong statement, his Irony has failed.

+
# 78-WaRPiG^ Oct 29 2013, 21:41 PM
I guess its a matter of opinion, just like the formula you posted. biggrin.gif

If you consider the fact that there is no money, and only debt, then you can never find a woman, because you cant find any money.

+
# 79Diamond- Oct 29 2013, 23:27 PM
QUOTE(MrX @ Oct 29 2013, 19:07 PM) *

By this post you want to bait him I assume. I don't get it what you try to say? Domero is not even worth playing for the points honestly, lol. If you don't like someone and you know what will happen next I would say, stop baiting. You are not even playing CCG, so I wonder why you bother.

+
# 80Rotem321 Oct 30 2013, 00:20 AM
your ridiculous dom... grow up

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)