Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

watching replays

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1h-boy132 May 22 2012, 15:14 PM
hello every1,

i just registered here to improve my CoH skills. i had an half hour forum search for an equal topic, as i think, it was questioned several times before. but unfortunedly i couldnt find something... wacko.gif

now heres my question:
where do i find a link in the forum, where i can dl a program to watch the files that i dl from the replay section?
tryed to put them in the replay folder of my company of hero game but somehow it didnt worked. did i do something wrong?

iam very pleased to get an detailed answer...

THX in advance and good luck. may we meet in battle soon....
best regards

iam not complety sure if this is in the right forum section. if not, pls move it and sorry for any inconviences...

+
# 2h-boy132 May 22 2012, 15:54 PM
already figgured out...

+
# 3djw2104 May 22 2012, 17:49 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums. Glad that you managed to figure outyour problem.

Have fun and good luck.

Game: None

+
# 4La_espada Aug 30 2019, 00:51 AM
QUOTE(h-boy132 @ May 22 2012, 15:14 PM) *

hello every1,

i just registered here to improve my CoH skills. i had an half hour forum search for an equal topic, as i think, it was questioned several times before. but unfortunedly i couldnt find something... wacko.gif

now heres my question:
where do i find a link in the forum, where i can dl a program to watch the files that i dl from the replay section?
tryed to put them in the replay folder of my company of hero game but somehow it didnt worked. did i do something wrong?

iam very pleased to get an detailed answer...

THX in advance and good luck. may we meet in battle soon....
best regards
iam not complety sure if this is in the right forum section. if not, pls move it and sorry for any inconviences...

Hi Buddy, i have the same question that you had above, you mentioned in the next post you could figure it out. Could you please help me to do the same. I cannot watch the replays files on my game either. Thanks in advance.

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 5Leikeze Aug 30 2019, 01:42 AM
QUOTE(La_espada @ Aug 29 2019, 19:51 PM) *

Hi Buddy, i have the same question that you had above, you mentioned in the next post you could figure it out. Could you please help me to do the same. I cannot watch the replays files on my game either. Thanks in advance.

It should work by simply downloading the replay from GameReplays and saving it to the following folder: C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes\playback (where 'USERNAME' is the name corresponding to the user login on your computer). Launch CoH and then go to Skirmish -> Recordings, and select the replay file you just saved.

This post has been edited by Leikeze: Aug 30 2019, 01:45 AM

Clan: Master of Death

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 6La_espada Aug 30 2019, 02:27 AM
Heyy, thanks for the quick answer, well, i tried the way you explained several times and guess what, either does not appears anything on the replays list nor it show but as soon as it start an a sync error arise.

I think it happens because a differents versions of the game. i do have bk mod 5.0. On the other hand i beleive that h-boy132's comment was meaning to a external program for running and watching the replay, a kind of replay analizer or something similar. Anyway i'm not sure about what he did. His last post was on 2016.

I hope you can help me. any information will be very appreciate.

Thanks a lot buddy

+
# 7Leikeze Aug 30 2019, 12:54 PM
Different version of the game of the game eh?

Try right clicking your company of heroes game in Steam, click properties then on the General tab click 'Set launch options' paste the following without quotes "-allowIncompatibleReplays" into the box.

+
# 8La_espada Aug 31 2019, 22:03 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Aug 30 2019, 12:54 PM) *

Different version of the game of the game eh?

Try right clicking your company of heroes game in Steam, click properties then on the General tab click 'Set launch options' paste the following without quotes "-allowIncompatibleReplays" into the box.

Thanks for you answer. well i have no steam, remember we have no internet access. yet, can i do that outside from steam?? is there any chance it still work, i mean the command line you named above ?

Thanks, i appreciate your help a lot. wink.gif

+
# 9Leikeze Aug 31 2019, 22:16 PM
QUOTE(La_espada @ Aug 31 2019, 17:03 PM) *

Thanks for you answer. well i have no steam, remember we have no internet access. yet, can i do that outside from steam?? is there any chance it still work, i mean the command line you named above ?

Thanks, i appreciate your help a lot. wink.gif

It should work with or without steam.

It is a general shortcut command.

Let me know if it works, so I'll know for future tech support cases.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)