Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

How To Report A Cheater

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Cypher Mar 9 2006, 11:58 AM
When are you supposed to upload a replay?When are you not supposed to upload a replay?
Please send Bug Replays to the following staff members:

-WaRPiG^: war_p1g@hotmail.com
IPB Image

Accusations which are based on a mod map such as Survivals Maps, Super Maps, Unlimited Money Maps, etc., will no more be reviewed.
Read the announcement about this breaking off.

IPB Image

What to do if you feel cheated/maphacked

When someone cheated against you, please do the following things:
  • Save the Replay
  • Make Screenshots of the incident(s). Display an example.
  • Post the Replay and Screenshots to a new thread in this section
  • Attach the map-folder as well, if you've played on modified map (f.i. imitated official maps which are not changing the original gameplay of Generals. Read more about this.) How to do? Click here!
Read a complete and proper maphack accusation.

If you are unsure, read these guides!

We cannot add people without the UID, we need the replays and screenshots.

"Do I maphack? He said I maphack!"-topics are invalid! Don't post any accusations which request to check your own gameplay for maphack.

Newly, we are able to have cheaters banned from the Command and Conquer Generals Online Servers! Read more about that.

Last change: 2nd of April 2013

This post has been edited by -HaTeR-: Apr 2 2013, 20:41 PM

Game: Blizzard

+
# 2BR33ZE Aug 25 2006, 06:30 AM
How to upload a screenshot

Seem to be many people on CCG who can manage to load CCG and even get online but lack the knowledge of making screenshots...

So here we go...

1. When your in game press F12, this takes a screenshot.
Attached Image

2. Go to My Documents \ Command and Conquer Generals Data you'll see your screenshots near the bottom of all the files.
Normally, you'll find the path as the following:
Windows XP - 'C:\Documents and Settings\usernamexxx\My Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Data'
Windows Vista - 'C:\Users\usernamexxx\Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Data'
Attached Image

3. Double click the screen shot, it should open into paint now simply go to 'File, save as' and choose a name and 'Save as type' is also important we need to save our screenshots as 'JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)'.

BMP = bigger file size -> long upload
JPEG = smaller file size -> fast upload

Do always choose JPEG because BMP-file are disallowed to upload, anyway.
Attached Image

4. Now you got your screenshots and saved them as jpeg we just need to uplaod them to gamereplays.org, 1. click 'Browse' search for the screenshot in the opened window, 2. click on it, 3. click on 'Open' and 4. click 'Add This Attachment'.
Attached Image

This post has been edited by -HaTeR-: Aug 28 2008, 17:40 PM

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 3-HaTeR- Jul 26 2008, 17:39 PM
How to upload a replay

Click 'Add Reply', write a text in text-field, then scroll down to the bottom.

1. Click 'Browse' search for the screenshot in the opened window, 2. click on it, 3. click on 'Open' and 4. click 'Add This Attachment'.
Attached Image

This post has been edited by -HaTeR-: Jul 26 2008, 18:17 PM

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 4-HaTeR- Jul 26 2008, 18:15 PM
How to upload a map

First of all, you need WinZip or WinRAR to pack it in one big file so you can upload it. I personally prefer WinRAR, so I'm going to explain how to it with it. PM me, if you got problems or want to use WinZip.

WinRAR Download for free.

1. Go to 'C:\Documents and Settings\usernamexxx\My Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Data\Maps'.

2. Do 'right-click' on the map you've played in the replay of your accusation.

3. Choose 'Add to "Name of your mod map.rar" '.
Attached Image

4. Seconds later - this is also related to your computer's speed, some take long, some don't - a WinRAR-file, called as your clicked folder, will appear at the end of all files of your '...\Maps' folder.
Attached Image

5. Upload this new file same way as you did screenshots or replays.

This post has been edited by -HaTeR-: Jul 26 2008, 18:17 PM

+
# 5-HaTeR- Jul 3 2010, 07:18 AM
How to accuse someone of disconnecting

The following are the requirements for a proper Intentional-Disconnection accusation and a corresponding conviction for it.

You need to post:
  • a screenshot of a player saying "I'm going to disconnect!" or similar texts which are clearly implying an intentional disconnection. Display an example.
  • a screenshot of a player counting down in the disconnection menue, preferably somewhere between 59'999 and 40'000. Display an example.
  • a screenshot of a player counting down in the disconnection menue somewhere between 5'000 and 0. Display an example.
  • a screenshot of the game notification "Player X has left the game. Player X has been Defeated.". Display an example.
  • the belonging Replay to this incident.
If you are able to post these 5 requirements, it will lead to an Intentional-Disconnect conviction.

Verdict tag: [Disconnect]

Read a complete and proper disconnection accusation.

This post has been edited by -HaTeR-: Jul 3 2010, 07:35 AM

+
# 6-HaTeR- Jul 3 2010, 07:34 AM
How to accuse someone of mismatching

The following are the requirements for a proper Intentional-Mismatch accusation and a corresponding conviction for it.

You need to post:
  • a screenshot of a player saying "I'm going to mismatch this game!" or similar texts which are clearly implying an intentional mismatch. Display an example.
  • a screenshot of the game notification "Game has detected a mismatch. This means the multiplayer game has lost synchronization data between the players". Display an example.
  • the belonging Replay to this incident.
If you are able to post these 3 requirements, it will lead to an Intentional-Mismatch conviction.

Verdict tag: [Mismatch]

Read a complete and proper mismatch accusation.

This post has been edited by -HaTeR-: Jul 3 2010, 07:35 AM

+
# 7-HaTeR- Jul 3 2010, 08:54 AM
How to accuse someone of bug abusing

The following are the requirements for a proper Intentional-Bugabusage accusation and a corresponding conviction for it.

You need:
  • to send the belonging replay of this incident to the email address listed in the first post of this topic. Go to the first post.
  • to create a new topic, preferably with an appropriate title like "Player X scudbugging", and write "Replay sent to reasy@gmx.ch!" or similar texts in your first post. Display an example.
IMPORTANT: NEVER POST A REPLAY THAT CONTAINS A BUG ABUSE!

If you are able to fulfil these 2 requirements, it will lead to a scudbug, tunnelbug or another intentional bug abuse conviction.

Verdict tag: [Scudbug], [Tunnelbug], [Intentional Bugabusage]

Read a complete and proper bug accusation.

Forbidden bugs:
  • SCUD bug
  • Nuclear Missile bug
  • Tunnel bug
  • Patriot Missile System bug
  • 'Combat Chinnok' bug
  • 0%-construction units production bug (May 9, 2009)
And generally any other undiscovered bug that gives you an advantage.

Tolerated bugs:
  • Boxtrick bug
  • Force Fire bug
  • Flying-out-of-the-map bug
  • Supply Drop Zone bug (Note: This in not Zero Hour's Supply Drop Zone bug!)
  • Ranger-Chinook-drop bug
New bugs lead to a conviction from the moment of their first appearence. Replays with that certain bug which are older than its first appearance on GameReplays.org will not lead to a conviction in general. The date of the replay is decisive.
We are following the exclusion of retroactive effects.

This post has been edited by -HaTeR-: Jan 18 2011, 20:12 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)