Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

BfME vs. BfME2

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Clever Mar 27 2021, 17:03 PM
Don't get me wrong here. There are probably lots of BfME2 players who embrace the trash talk as much as these BfME1 guys. I just don't like and imo neither BfME game is benefiting from it, especially when done during tournament games. These BfME1 guys are now on a personal vendetta, but yeah that's life.

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 22gahvin Mar 27 2021, 23:09 PM
QUOTE(Clever @ Mar 27 2021, 12:03 PM) *

Don't get me wrong here. There are probably lots of BfME2 players who embrace the trash talk as much as these BfME1 guys. I just don't like and imo neither BfME game is benefiting from it, especially when done during tournament games. These BfME1 guys are now on a personal vendetta, but yeah that's life.

are you going to cry from letters on a screen?

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 23DJ_Premier Mar 28 2021, 14:23 PM
QUOTE(Clever @ Mar 27 2021, 17:03 PM) *

Yeah I agree with you, it's always toxic and helps nothing regardless who is doing it

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 24Beterwel Mar 31 2021, 16:19 PM
Grazy. Bfme 2 and ratwk both now. Get a room crybabies

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)