Explore GameReplays...

StarCraft 2

Current SC2 Marketing Campaign

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21United_Strafes Jun 19 2010, 17:58 PM
QUOTE(JimRaynor @ Jun 19 2010, 10:54 AM) *

i notice 2 weird things about every Blizzard promotion..

1. Ridley Scott directed movie references... Blade Runner etc..
2. Masochism references

a couple of the questions in teh "entrance exam" talk about enjoying torture or pain..... weird man

and check out the poster..."rough exam"... wtf?
IPB Image

Well they're using convics to fight, generally the humans in SC have not been seen as peticularly enlightened...and they all seem to be from the south for some reason.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 22Maverick Jun 19 2010, 18:30 PM
QUOTE(JimRaynor @ Jun 19 2010, 06:22 AM) *

no doubt Blizzard gets a percentage of every unit sold.
if the SC2 and the RTS genre in general benefits from an RTS fan with tonnes of money to spend i'm behind that 100%

I have not even played SC let alone SC2 beta but already own both Lycosa and Lachesis. I am a casual gamer but I do like products that look cool and have good built quality.

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 23JimRaynor Jun 19 2010, 18:34 PM
QUOTE(United_Strafes @ Jun 19 2010, 13:58 PM) *

Well they're using convics to fight, generally the humans in SC have not been seen as peticularly enlightened...and they all seem to be from the south for some reason.

many are from the US south.. but there are different accents for the Valkrie
medic, firebatand goliath and science vessel

+
# 24Masked Jun 19 2010, 19:17 PM
i notice 2 weird things about every Blizzard promotion..

1. Ridley Scott directed movie references... Blade Runner etc..
2. Masochism references

a couple of the questions in teh "entrance exam" talk about enjoying torture or pain..... weird man

and check out the poster..."rough exam"... wtf?

Heck, are you aware sc2 consist of early game play styles that amount to a rectal exam. ( Some people enjoy it though, the same and tedious for most.)

Game: None

+
# 25KiF1rE Jun 19 2010, 22:43 PM
QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 19 2010, 14:30 PM) *

I have not even played SC let alone SC2 beta but already own both Lycosa and Lachesis. I am a casual gamer but I do like products that look cool and have good built quality.

Quality is one of the things i do like about gaming products... I always have equipment break due to stupid things and alot of the gaming stuff made by companies solve those problems. while you dont really need the fancy ZOMG over 900000 dpi on a mouse, the one mouse i have from razer has lasted through several events, WCG, airplane travel, and until i got this stuff, i used to go through a mouse every 2 to 3 months, as traveling always seems to take its toll on things no matter how well you pack it.

This post has been edited by KiF1rE: Jun 19 2010, 22:44 PM

+
# 26evotech Jun 22 2010, 14:54 PM
Haha, Vulture bike, Grenade launcher still operational "According to jim".

IPB Image

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 27Bednai17 Nov 28 2018, 11:09 AM
The online marketing is a great way to connect to your potential clients. With my personal experience, I would say that maximum Return on Investment can be gained with the right set of online marketing methods. I too use the services from seo consulting Los Angeles team and get valuable results. Our sales are growing up day by day.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)