Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes 2

COH clan forums

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-KrEmLiN- Jul 21 2015, 14:56 PM
i was just wondering why there aren't any clan forums like other games such as zero hour. I am very interested in starting to play this game, is there any reason why a very active game such as this is not an option for clanwars?

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Plokite_Wolf Jul 22 2015, 09:47 AM
Generally, after a clan forum has been inactive for a considerable time, the forum is removed. So either they were purged or there weren't many to begin with.

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 3djw2104 Jul 23 2015, 12:30 PM
QUOTE(-KrEmLiN- @ Jul 21 2015, 14:56 PM) *

i was just wondering why there aren't any clan forums like other games such as zero hour. I am very interested in starting to play this game, is there any reason why a very active game such as this is not an option for clanwars?

Most of the clans were originally created for the original COH, a far superior game in my opinion to COH2, but as with all things in life people move on, find alternative games or have other other responsibilities to contend with.

QUOTE(Plokite_Wolf @ Jul 22 2015, 09:47 AM) *

Generally, after a clan forum has been inactive for a considerable time, the forum is removed. So either they were purged or there weren't many to begin with.

There were a considerable number, Reborn, Stomach Battalion, ArX, Company of Clowns, Reign of Madness, CoH Mess Hall Crew, This Is Kinderparty, Suck it Trebek!, Death From Above, Wheres My Demo, Insane, SoldiersofLiberty, Heavy Love Artillery, Notorious, Most Wanted and lastly theone to steer clear of COHEXPERTS most definately not experts. laugh.gif

Apologies for any that I have omitted.

At one time most of the site traffic was generated by the COH section. How times have changed. sad.gif

Game: None

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)