Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Should Boycah get expert badge if he wins WS?

Should Boycah get expert badge if he wins WS?
61.90% (39)
Yes
38.10% (24)
No

Total Votes: 63
Guests cannot vote 
Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1likemypineapple Nov 13 2019, 18:02 PM
He's been performing very strong lately. No one expected him to get passed Size!

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 2Phoenix- Nov 13 2019, 18:38 PM
SiZe is loosing a lot recently due to inactivity and even less real competition. Boycah did great this WS but we have that discussion every year. Not every winner of the WS should be considered Expert. Rather Win Percentage or Amount of tourneys win.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3scuba Nov 13 2019, 18:38 PM
No.

Fargo has to get the badge before any 'new' players

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 4Logica Nov 13 2019, 18:43 PM
I've recently added a stats in another topic. Until he has a 40% or above vs players like google,size,crazy,domi and myself over a large sample size eg 200+ games. It should be no, winning a tournament doesnt mean your an expert. For example sexiie got promoted as expert after winning ws but size and rage didnt vote him. That's 2 of the greatest players this game as seen judging a players skill level.

+
# 5Leikeze Nov 13 2019, 18:43 PM
Taking into consideration that Logica is the only expert player still playing the game and all others have lost 90% of there skills and are beaten often by noobs, I'd say only playing lots of games with Logica matters.

Clan: Master of Death

Game: Graphics

+
# 6scuba Nov 13 2019, 18:49 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Nov 13 2019, 19:43 PM) *

Taking into consideration that Logica is the only expert player still playing the game and all others have lost 90% of there skills and are beaten often by noobs, I'd say only playing lots of games with Logica matters.

Senseless post.

+
# 7Leikeze Nov 13 2019, 18:52 PM
It's the majority opinion.

Size is a noob now, you are, Domi, Karro, Sex`iie, etc.; Can't even consistently play one build order anymore. So many mistakes throughout games.

So there's no good reason to take your present performance into an expert consideration.

+
# 8JarmenElectra Nov 13 2019, 18:59 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Nov 13 2019, 18:52 PM) *

Size is a noob now, you are, Domi, Karro, Sex`iie, etc.; Can't even consistently play one build order anymore. So many mistakes throughout games.

So there's no good reason to take your present performance into an expert consideration.

haha harsh, rise of the noobs!

+
# 9-FreeStyLeR- Nov 13 2019, 19:01 PM
boycah>fargo>scuba
Ofc yes even if he lose but he won’t smile.gif

+
# 10Ka$$aD Nov 13 2019, 19:59 PM
If he wins WS he should definitely rename to BiG^Boycah0

+
# 11xezon Nov 13 2019, 20:09 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Nov 13 2019, 20:43 PM) *

I have no idea what you are writing there. blink.gif

+
# 12JarmenElectra Nov 13 2019, 20:25 PM
QUOTE(xezon @ Nov 13 2019, 20:09 PM) *

I have no idea what you are writing there. blink.gif

think he is saying logica is the only one playing at a high and consitant level. Thats not say other players are doing badly, but probably losing to some semi/pros they shouldnt. But thats down to lack of inactivity from the players Leikeze has mentioned, its not like they lost their skills.

+
# 13xezon Nov 13 2019, 20:50 PM
He wrote 90% skill loss... That sounds quite severe, like losing an arm or 2 eyes. I don't know why everyone, including Leikeze, needs to write negatively about players.

+
# 14Leikeze Nov 13 2019, 20:55 PM
I'm only relaying the majority of what I've read between the WS start, up until this point.

The players aren't bad, but apparently haven't got what it takes to stand as the high-bar reference.

+
# 15cncHD Nov 14 2019, 00:22 AM
Voted no.

Boycah is doing very well lately though.

Would like to see more games between him and dominator / logica / scuba / fargo / Karro / ect. etc.

+
# 16Logica Nov 14 2019, 00:39 AM
Didnt size just school boycah in a challenge match 7-4. If people knew the real reason why size lost it would make sense. Let's just say he wasnt focused on those games. To say size has lost his skill is just dumb. Try and play 200+ games vs him then measure his skill leikeze.

Didnt boycah struggle vs inactive scuba recent.

Facts vs fiction leikeze

+
# 17Leikeze Nov 14 2019, 01:12 AM
I'm glad to see that you agree with me on all points.

+
# 18scuba Nov 14 2019, 02:56 AM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Nov 13 2019, 19:52 PM) *

What do you mean 'cant even consistently play one BO anymore'?

Everyone you listed is still incredibly pro, sexiie cant be included as he isnt even even playing right now. Crazy was talking about this yesterday, but it's stupid. In the past 4 years or so, only boycah and freestyler got close to bridging the gap between pro and top tier, that means the top tier is still far above 99.999% of the whole player base.

In any of the months that I decide to spam 1v1 on the ladder i literally barely lose to anyone except for the top tier/boycah level so no way is everyone 'noob'. Logica is the only one spamming vs unknown players on the ladder, most of the other top/pro tier only play between themselves, so obviously logica is the only one sitting at 90%+ on ladder overall.

I was 4-4 and would have won 5-4 but for my lix not unloading vs boycah in the BO9, during games that were played at between 2 and 3.30am. If he can barely scrape passed me after iv been awake for nearly 20 hours straight then what does that say?

+
# 19El-NiNo^9 Nov 14 2019, 07:02 AM
Boycah is the most impressing player in this WS..I havnt enjoyed ZH games since way long time.. I enjoyed every game of his
but zh expert badge is a big thing IMO..he must prove it on the long way vs other experts
Im really supporting Boycah this year..but i voted : No

+
# 20-SeX`iie Nov 14 2019, 07:55 AM
QUOTE(Logica @ Nov 13 2019, 18:43 PM) *

I've recently added a stats in another topic. Until he has a 40% or above vs players like google,size,crazy,domi and myself over a large sample size eg 200+ games. It should be no, winning a tournament doesnt mean your an expert. For example sexiie got promoted as expert after winning ws but size and rage didnt vote him. That's 2 of the greatest players this game as seen judging a players skill level.

you are such a ... thats beyond imagination. you are a non-skilled player. considering the amount of games you play a day you are one of the weakest players around.
crazy bashed you in the ws 4-0 and in ffgs 7-0 and 6-0 in the 2v2 tournament. thats is bad, really bad. nonetheless you got promoted first due to friendly Business. we all know that.

Dk crazy bashing logica casted by cncHD 4-0 (just 40 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orUlJzMgz0k

This post has been edited by -SeX`iie: Nov 14 2019, 08:13 AM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)