CNC Zero Hour

BOYCAH vs LOGICA Final Livestream 17. Nov. 18:00 GMT

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1xezon Nov 13 2019, 18:41 PM
Zero Hour 1v1 World Series 2019 FINAL

BOYCAH vs LOGICA

Sunday 17 November, 18:00 GMT

Livestream with DOMINATOR

World Series 2019 Grand Final with Big Boycah vs Deadly Logica! +++ GG +++ Streamed live by your man Dominator for the biggest action and pleasure on this planet!

Stream will be 1920x1080, 60 fps, 05 minutes delay.
If you have lags on playback, please select lover quality level in the media player.

2 Parts. Part 1 ends after 2 matches.

The following kind of replies are not allowed:
1. Spam
2. Off Topic Discussions
3. Derogatory comments about the players or the streamers

Violating posts will be removed from view and are subject to further moderation.

This post has been edited by xezon: Nov 18 2019, 23:34 PM

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-DoMiNaToR- Nov 13 2019, 19:27 PM
21,000kbs you missed

Pro-est in the industry

+
# 3-ExiLe` Nov 13 2019, 19:44 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Nov 13 2019, 21:27 PM) *

21,000kbs you missed

Pro-est in the industry

Now fix your game graphics quality to be the pro-est in the industry wink.gif

+
# 4xezon Nov 13 2019, 20:13 PM
QUOTE(-ExiLe` @ Nov 13 2019, 21:44 PM) *

Now fix your game graphics quality to be the pro-est in the industry wink.gif

I was about to say. No ControlBar HD, no Anti Aliasing, No Anisotropic Filtering. What do you need 21000 kbit/s for? laugh.gif

+
# 5-DoMiNaToR- Nov 13 2019, 20:25 PM
ffs haha

can someone send me a super simple idiot guide on what i gotta do?

does changing nvidia settings increase chance of a crash?

i have never been interested in HD control bar due to editing more game files, i try to keep the game as standard as possible

+
# 6xezon Nov 13 2019, 20:40 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Nov 13 2019, 22:25 PM) *

ffs haha

i have never been interested in HD control bar due to editing more game files, i try to keep the game as standard as possible

https://www.microcenter.com/tech_center/art...a_graphics_card

You can set AA to at least 2, AF to at least 8. It does have a performance impact, but you probably have a modern PC and the game is old, so the performance impact is negligible. AA and AF will not crash the game.

ControlBar HD significantly improves the quality of the bar. Not using it is like not using GenTool laugh.gif

Also keep in mind the higher the kbit/s, the more likely viewers run into playback lag issues. You should find a size that makes sense. If viewers can't playback your 1080p stream, they have to go to 720p or 480p.

You are welcome.

+
# 7-ExiLe` Nov 13 2019, 20:52 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Nov 13 2019, 22:25 PM) *

ffs haha

Check the link in red below my sig, takes less than a minute to fix.

Hd controlbar is literally the same as original, just higher res.

Not any of those things makes the game more prone to crash, not even by 0,5%

WS finals stream needs to be at MAX LOVERS QUALITY!

+
# 8-DoMiNaToR- Nov 13 2019, 21:02 PM
ok so:

- hd control bar installed. always knew this looked good but i try to keep std. but thanks!

- AA and the other one switched on. Something looks weird. Maybe too much flickering with fences. Can't put finger on it.

- 20,000kbs is the best quality and always done this on YT on every single video, it will remain

thanks for tips. im not sure on the AA and AF thing just yet though. the gentool text looks weird straight off (changed vs before)

+
# 9-ExiLe` Nov 13 2019, 21:20 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Nov 13 2019, 23:02 PM) *

ok so:

- hd control bar installed. always knew this looked good but i try to keep std. but thanks!

- AA and the other one switched on. Something looks weird. Maybe too much flickering with fences. Can't put finger on it.

- 20,000kbs is the best quality and always done this on YT on every single video, it will remain
thanks for tips. im not sure on the AA and AF thing just yet though. the gentool text looks weird straight off (changed vs before)

Did you turn on fxaa? its basicly just blurs and affects everything including text (and maybe causes flickering too?). Dont use fxaa, it’s shit.

The other AA settings do nothing but make edges clean instead of pixelated (doesn’t affect text at all) AF just renders textures at higher res, no reason not to use this. Did you copy the exact settings from my ss in the link?

EDIT: found the issue, 2x indeed causes flickering, put both aa's at max, ZH is a joke for a rig like yours and it could easily render at like 500 fps if you don't cap it at 60. Max settings will maybe make this 490 fps laugh.gif So there is absolutely no downside of running these settings at max.

This post has been edited by -ExiLe`: Nov 13 2019, 21:38 PM

+
# 10-DoMiNaToR- Nov 13 2019, 21:34 PM
ah sorry i put FXAA on by mistake.

now switched it off and copied your settings.

hard to tell the difference but i need to do screenshots i guess and compare

thanks!

now i just need someone to tell me how to alt/tab in GR then i am pro status in ZH again

+
# 11-ExiLe` Nov 13 2019, 21:37 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Nov 13 2019, 23:34 PM) *

ah sorry i put FXAA on by mistake.

now switched it off and copied your settings.

hard to tell the difference but i need to do screenshots i guess and compare

thanks!

now i just need someone to tell me how to alt/tab in GR then i am pro status in ZH again

Just play a couple of games, then, when you go back, you will probably puke.gif

+
# 12xezon Nov 13 2019, 21:46 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Nov 13 2019, 23:02 PM) *
20,000kbs is the best quality and always done this on YT on every single video, it will remain

I do wonder if there is a rationale behind this number.

Google Guidelines:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853702?hl=en

CODE
    When you schedule Events, make sure to check the 60-fps box in the Ingestion Settings tab if you are not using a variable resolution stream key. Stream now will auto-detect the frame rate and resolution.
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video Bitrate Range: 4,500-9,000 Kbps

CODE
YouTube will automatically transcode your live stream to create many different output formats so all of your viewers on many devices and networks can watch!

Possibly YouTube will also rerender the 1080p video stream. It certainly would be better for the average Joe who is watching the stream. Because Buffering Streams are no fun. Never. Luckily youtube is good at finding good balance between quality and bandwidth. Otherwise 20.000 kbit/s would seriously suck for many viewers.

QUOTE(-ExiLe` @ Nov 13 2019, 23:20 PM) *
AF just renders textures at higher res.

"Both Anti-aliasing and Anisotropic filtering are run exclusively on the GPU and do not affect CPU performance (with the exception of MLAA)."

"Anisotropic filtering prevents blurring and distortion in textures when viewed on an angle or at a distance. It has very little impact upon performance and gives a big boost in graphical quality, so in general should always be used. 4X or 8X are usually the best balance between quality and performance."

Attached Image

+
# 13xezon Nov 13 2019, 22:02 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Nov 13 2019, 23:34 PM) *

Install GeneralsProxyLauncher.

+
# 14Leikeze Nov 13 2019, 22:03 PM
That proxy launcher is the savior of GameRanger players.

Clan: Master of Death

Game: Graphics

+
# 15-DoMiNaToR- Nov 13 2019, 23:28 PM
i never received one complaint about buffering on youtube. Not like twitch. That's why i moved off twitch.

btw here's link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIr12XtlnjQ

+
# 16cncHD Nov 14 2019, 01:38 AM
Xezon would it be possible to insert a little hint somewhere into the game that HD controllbar is a thing and can be downloaded on your website?
I totaly forgot that this exist.

Maybe a little hint when starting up the game (example: „visit gentool.net for better HD controllbar“) would be nice

+
# 17~JoKeR~ Nov 14 2019, 02:35 AM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Nov 14 2019, 03:03 AM) *

That proxy launcher is the savior of GameRanger players.

I never installed proxy launcher still alt tab works smile.gif

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 18Selvizo Nov 14 2019, 03:34 AM
QUOTE(xezon @ Nov 13 2019, 22:02 PM) *

Install GeneralsProxyLauncher.

I tried to use Proxylauncher but unfortunate bugs appear * double type in Lobby * with no load into the game.

+
# 19xezon Nov 14 2019, 08:11 AM
QUOTE(cncHD @ Nov 14 2019, 03:38 AM) *

Xezon would it be possible to insert a little hint somewhere into the game that HD controllbar is a thing and can be downloaded on your website?
I totaly forgot that this exist.

Maybe a little hint when starting up the game (example: „visit gentool.net for better HD controllbar“) would be nice

I don't think that is a good idea. Control Bar HD is linked on GenTool Front Page.

QUOTE(Selivizo @ Nov 14 2019, 05:34 AM) *

I tried to use Proxylauncher but unfortunate bugs appear * double type in Lobby * with no load into the game.

I don't know about this bug. Sounds unrelated.

+
# 20He1SenBerG Nov 14 2019, 08:58 AM
@xezon, im glad i downloaded controlbarhd, very nice but 1 thing tho, when it downloads the file doesn't end with .big but some cr7.... after "BIG", so i had to remove the extra thing for the file to work.

also, some pictures are hidden from view.
Attached Image

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)