Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Europa Universalis 4

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 61rarely Jan 9 2014, 17:19 PM
that cb excists for 10 years. you need to conquer 1 province of them and then you can fully vasalize them with that cb you can see forurself with how much warscore things cost

Game: Generals 2

+
# 62^Zayron- Jan 9 2014, 17:22 PM
I don't have the "vassalize" mission anymore ;p I just added one of his provincies. Will I be able to vassalize scotland in the next war?

Clan: electronic yakuza

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 63Opsnyder Jan 10 2014, 00:17 AM
This is one of the things I really hate about EU4. Even when you completely conquer someone they can still reject your peace offers. As if they have anything to say.. They shouldn't even have anything to say when you kill their armies and are besieging their cities.
In history it was often enough to just conquer the capital or win a few important battles. The only reason the victor often didn't take over huge swaths of land is because other countries wouldn't accept it or they feared they wouldn't be able to hold it because the population or the ruling class would be hard to control.

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 64rarely Jan 10 2014, 14:48 PM
QUOTE(^Zayron- @ Jan 9 2014, 19:22 PM) *

I don't have the "vassalize" mission anymore ;p I just added one of his provincies. Will I be able to vassalize scotland in the next war?

no you dont.

+
# 65rarely Jan 10 2014, 14:48 PM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Jan 10 2014, 02:17 AM) *

This is one of the things I really hate about EU4. Even when you completely conquer someone they can still reject your peace offers. As if they have anything to say.. They shouldn't even have anything to say when you kill their armies and are besieging their cities.
In history it was often enough to just conquer the capital or win a few important battles. The only reason the victor often didn't take over huge swaths of land is because other countries wouldn't accept it or they feared they wouldn't be able to hold it because the population or the ruling class would be hard to control.

ye its dumb

+
# 66rarely Jan 14 2014, 12:05 PM
http://www.eu4wiki.com/Patch_1.4

+
# 67rarely Jan 17 2014, 19:33 PM
so anyone of u already tried the new patch???

+
# 68Opsnyder Feb 21 2014, 16:56 PM
Yes I have but im not sure what has changed actually. I have started a game as England for the first time. I immediately sold my mainland possessions and attacked Scotland and the Irish nations. I controlled everything on the British isles after 30 years or so. The only thing that was able to delay me was the limit on peace terms which prevent me to take more than 2 provinces of Scotland.
I destroyed my entire navy soon after that as the AI wont be able to land any successful amphibious assault anyway and with the huge amounts of money I saved on maintenance I have built every building in every province. Then as soon as tech and a +20% colony range advisor gave me enough colony range I started colonizing and rebuilding my navy. Even though Im constantly being hit with anti-England events this is the easiest game I ever played.

Of course France is huge again.

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 69rarely Feb 23 2014, 11:34 AM
try to win the 100yow and u get a free pu on france biggrin.gif not that hard to do

+
# 70trve^viking May 20 2015, 14:46 PM
i play that game of thrones mod for crusader kings 2 atm, its rly worth to look into it for people which like the books or tv show.

http://www.ckiiwiki.com/A_Game_of_Thrones

http://www.moddb.com/mods/crusader-kings-2...thrones-ck2agot

Clan: iWuB

Game: Graphics

+
# 71rarely May 20 2015, 20:04 PM
i am playing a lot of civilizations 5 these days, you need all expansions though for it to be a good game

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)