Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Dudush - Map Hack - Invalid

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Enven0m Jan 23 2021, 21:37 PM
Was playing as stealth and i made a hijacker wich was impossible for him to see since he did not get scanned, now notice in the video how he builds a Vee with drone vs stealth. so i rush with a tech and send my hijacker for his second dozer, no look what happens. Just look how he moves the dozer away from my jacker, then suddenly he moves towards me then i stop he runs over the jacker. Then
Attached File dudush_100__mh.rep
Size: 137.58k
Number of downloads: 436
Player Name Side Team
Calavictus 1
Dudush 4
G_Z_H_2020 4
Sprezza* 2
-BMW- 2
ThReAt 1
immediately changes his movment and builds a CC. I played vs him the game before and constantly felt that he was countering my every move.... but in this video u clearly see what he is doing so you be the judges.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

+
# 2Dudush Jan 27 2021, 20:08 PM
Haha 🙂
First I want to say thank you because it's means I played quite good if you think I'm MH.
But to be serious if you lose vs better player doesn't mean it's MH.
If I good remember that game, I have seen your RPG technical coming because I had a drone in your base?
Makes sense?
I moved my dozer because I knew you would go for dozer hunt and countered with humwee.
Hijacker crush with humwee it was luck, or just on the way because I sent humwee back to the war factory.

Hopefully you would understand and say sorry for calling me MH and for all other things what you said in game.

Do you know that from Gentool you can check screenshots from actual game right? Do you would see if I MH or not.

So to be clear here I'm 100% no MH.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3Enven0m Jan 27 2021, 23:41 PM
QUOTE(Dudush @ Jan 27 2021, 20:08 PM) *

Haha 🙂
First I want to say thank you because it's means I played quite good if you think I'm MH.
But to be serious if you lose vs better player doesn't mean it's MH.
If I good remember that game, I have seen your RPG technical coming because I had a drone in your base?
Makes sense?
I moved my dozer because I knew you would go for dozer hunt and countered with humwee.
Hijacker crush with humwee it was luck, or just on the way because I sent humwee back to the war factory.

Hopefully you would understand and say sorry for calling me MH and for all other things what you said in game.

Do you know that from Gentool you can check screenshots from actual game right? Do you would see if I MH or not.

So to be clear here I'm 100% no MH.

doesnt matter that ur the staff or what ever man its quite obvious how u drag away your dozer but what ever. Besides ive watched the replay from your point of view and u cant see where im going with the tech long before i came with teh tech my jacker was in ur base... lmao a coincidence i guess wink.gif

+
# 4Dudush Jan 28 2021, 00:03 AM
In 2v2v2 vs stealth is normal to move dozers to make it hard to hijacking them. Remember you not playing vs AI. 🙂
Do you really think I would MH? I do stream all my tournament games. If you don't know I'm a streamer too 🙂
This replay definitely will be checked by other gr staff and 100% it will explain to you that is normal human play.

However after you understand, I do expect polite apology for what you said and calling me MH.

+
# 5FiRe^ArM Jan 30 2021, 09:20 AM
Moved to Zero Hour section

Clan: WbG

+
# 6fastAiR Jan 30 2021, 16:09 PM
I need to check, but you can see the hijacker at times I believe. For instance when he comes out of the barracks, when he comes out a tunnel and possibly when he exits a technical? For a brief second he is visible afaik

I need to check about the techncial bit not sure on that, but yes as Dudush said you can check his POV screens

+
# 7Leikeze Feb 2 2021, 22:50 PM
Hello Enven0m, and welcome to the forum. We will process your accusation as soon as we can to make sure it is taken seriously as you are very sure that something nefarious took place in this game from one of our Staff members.

QUOTE(fastAiR @ Jan 30 2021, 11:09 AM) *

I need to check, but you can see the hijacker at times I believe. For instance when he comes out of the barracks, when he comes out a tunnel and possibly when he exits a technical? For a brief second he is visible afaik

Hijackers should be visible for a second after exiting a garrison of some sort, in which case you can know to avoid them.

In the case of having no prior knowledge, experienced players will keep their dozers moving around during games after seeing that there is a Stealth player to worry about.

I'll watch the replay to get a better opinion on this specific case.

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 8Leikeze Feb 2 2021, 23:12 PM
Having watched the replay attached in the opening post, it appears that the following occurred:
  1. You entered the base of Dudush with your Technical and hunted Dozer #1
  2. Having one of his Dozers hunted, he responds by attempting to rebuild his Command Center
  3. In the process he runs over your Hijacker
  4. All of this occurred in quick succession (no dozer chasing was present, in this replay)
This is not an uncommon happening, and while it may always appear suspicious, it is usually a coincidence. I believe that this particular case, owing to how seamlessly it occurred, was such a coincidental happening.

If you have other examples of suspicious activity from Dudush, please post them for further investigation.

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 9MrX Feb 4 2021, 11:42 AM
Click in this Link:
http://www.gentool.net/data/2021_01_Januar...h_AEAB61E0D999/

Go through all Screenshots.
Example:
http://www.gentool.net/data/2021_01_Januar...57-01_shot5.jpg

100% fair play.
0% maphack.

GenTool = great for that

+
# 10-NickName Feb 5 2021, 11:10 AM
As the others already said, this accusation is invalid. Driving over the hijacker was just luck, if he did have map hack I don't think he would even try to run it over as the hijacker could have taken the dozer instead of getting crushed.

He made a cc since he did not have a dozer, placing it in front of the oils is a strat that has been done widely. That your hijacker was in the way doesn't mean he has map hack. If you used the hijacker and tried to hijack the dozer, you would have gotten it.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)