DvTLiquidKNOWS 2
Klazziquai 1
m8sTripleK 2

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2Cervanthes Jun 6 2022, 16:18 PM
Valid Report

The game abruptly ends as Klazziquai (Cyan Empire) losses his base and has to retreat his MCV as this is at the time it happens the only major development of the match will i set this Report as Valid

I will give Klazziquai 3 full days to explain himself on that matter, if i do not hear from him within the given time will i confirm this report and sanctions may follow

Clan: Cant win

+
# 3RioMaX Jun 6 2022, 20:25 PM
Hello, I am the player Klazziquai, also Rioma, I m really sorry about that, it was not intentionaly, it's definitively not my style, you can check my DC stats on that way. I don't know what to say more...

Game: Kings and Castles

+
# 4Cervanthes Jun 8 2022, 06:54 AM
Greetings,

I have checked a bit around and i don't see any recent or significant infractions from you.
Since your DC To game ratio is around 1,53%

Since you took the time to provide a actual answer here that exceeded the normal nah frigg you guys, wasn't me that we usually get will is close this Report here and not confirm it.

However, I want you to know that I will tag this here and you as future reference in the case that another report pops up will i take this into consideration and it will impact judgement.

My advice for the future is that when you disconnect in a rather loosing position that you offer the player you were loosing a free win or at least contact them afterwards, this only affects future or any judgement positively should you end up being reported again.

Let's hope that we wont see us in the Fair Play section again.

+
# 5Cervanthes Jun 8 2022, 06:58 AM
Tagged for Future reference

After receiving a response from the accused player and taking a deeper look into our lists have I decided to Tag thjs report and the accused player for reference and this will impact judgement of future cases.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)