Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Join the GameReplays Discord Server!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1~JoKeR~ May 17 2020, 12:12 PM
Hello everyone! On behalf of the team at GameReplays.Org we hope that you and your loved ones are in good health and spirits in these trying times!

We are happy to announce that we have updated our official GR Discord server with new features. In this article, we will run through them so that you may better familiarise yourselves with it, and so that you can take advantage of them when communicating with your fellow GR community members.

To begin with, here's the invite
Join the GameReplays Discord Server: IPB Image

Role Reaction

IPB Image

IPB Image

To gain access to the discussion channels for the specific games you are interested in, you can now use role reaction feature! Head off to #reaction-roles and check which emote you need to react to in order to get your favourite game role! Once you have your game role, the rest of the server will open up and you can start indulging in discussions!.

If you are here for a certain tournament, get that tournament role from #zero-hour-reaction-roles or #remastered-reaction-roles and you will get the tournament role meaning you will be able to arrange your games while being in the server!

Updated Channels

There are also new sub-channels for each active game supported by Gamereplays.Org such as for strategies and tournament discussion as seen below!

IPB Image

Tournament Hosting Capability

If you would like an extra channel for your friends, clan or tournament participants to arrange their games on, feel free to message ~JoKeR~ and he will be able to assist you in setting up additional Reaction Roles, Tournament Channels and more for your tournament. Here is a sneak peak at how the function looks like at the moment!

IPB Image

Once again, here's the invite
Join the GameReplays Discord Server: IPB Image

We hope that you'll enjoy the new features of our Discord channel and most importantly, happy gaming!

Twitter Image
Discord Image

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2~JoKeR~ May 17 2020, 12:31 PM
Join everyone!

+
# 3ToxicShock May 17 2020, 13:28 PM
Sneak Peak for you!

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 4HaWkY^ May 17 2020, 14:58 PM
Discord is just black on my PC and doesn't work. Tried uninstall and reinstall and no luck

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 5~JoKeR~ May 17 2020, 15:11 PM
QUOTE(HaWkY^ @ May 17 2020, 19:58 PM) *

Discord is just black on my PC and doesn't work. Tried uninstall and reinstall and no luck

Screenshot?

+
# 6fastAiR May 17 2020, 15:15 PM
QUOTE(~JoKeR~ @ May 17 2020, 15:11 PM) *

Screenshot?

IPB Image

+
# 7Phoenix- May 17 2020, 15:15 PM
Attached Image

+
# 8Taterz May 17 2020, 15:16 PM
The link worked fine for me.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 9fastAiR May 17 2020, 15:17 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ May 17 2020, 15:15 PM) *

Attached Image

lol too slow

+
# 10HaWkY^ May 17 2020, 16:07 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ May 17 2020, 16:15 PM) *

IPB Image

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 11-DoMiNaToR- May 17 2020, 16:56 PM
No thanks.

You guys cannot even moderate the CW channel (GR staff are admins there). So why should we join this one?
MODERATION NOTICE
Images containing flames removed.

/Leikeze

This post has been edited by Leikeze: May 20 2020, 21:47 PM

+
# 12Ka$$aD May 17 2020, 17:17 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ May 17 2020, 16:56 PM) *
(GR staff are admins there)

I don't know who is a Moderator there, neither do I know how to check that. But that "clanwars game finder" Discord server has nothing to do with GameReplays. Maybe a person that is on GameReplays staff as well has founded that server (not sure about that) but that does not make GameReplays or anyone on staff here responsible for what happens there.

+
# 13~JoKeR~ May 17 2020, 17:21 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ May 17 2020, 21:56 PM) *

No thanks.

You guys cannot even moderate the CW channel (GR staff are admins there). So why should we join this one?

As Ka$$aD said GameReplays.Org is in no way affiliated with ClanWars.cc. Some staff members are only admins there to handle bots etc and don't do any moderation. If you want to discuss about any moderation over that server it would be best if you DM BoYcaH about it as he is the owner of the server. For this GameReplays server everyone will be treated as they are on this site. A ban here means a ban there. A ban there means a ban here.

+
# 14-DoMiNaToR- May 17 2020, 17:22 PM
joker is admin there and it says he's moderator on GR too. Leikeze admin there too right?

also that discord is promoted by gamereplays.

common sense should apply. Telling someone to get cancer (and he's said it multiple times) and also that they have an extra chromosome is unacceptable.

+
# 15~JoKeR~ May 17 2020, 17:25 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ May 17 2020, 22:22 PM) *

joker is admin there and it says he's moderator on GR too. Leikeze admin there too right?

also that discord is promoted by gamereplays.

common sense should apply. Telling someone to get cancer (and he's said it multiple times) and also that they have an extra chromosome is unacceptable.

That server is not promoted by GameReplays.org and is neither affiliated with GameReplays. Personally i became the admin there to handle the Mee6 bot, so i can add some extra things into that server.

+
# 16xezon May 17 2020, 18:34 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ May 17 2020, 18:56 PM) *
No thanks.

I think this is not even worth it to become upset about. To most readers it will become clear that he only makes a fool of himself by showcasing no respect and decency. The best way to go about it is to set him on mute so you do not see his messages.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 17-DoMiNaToR- May 17 2020, 18:40 PM
QUOTE(xezon @ May 17 2020, 19:34 PM) *

I think this is not even worth it to become upset about. To most readers it will become clear that he only makes a fool of himself by showcasing no respect and decency. The best way to go about it is to set him on mute so you do not see his messages.

I'm fully aware to ignore this clown down worry about that. Sadly he's high rank on cw and you get a lot of points beating him so i need to play him sometimes.

However, any person with the power to do so should be at least muting his comments or temp banning him from it. Not fucking rocket science.

+
# 18cwedvin May 17 2020, 21:41 PM
just want to point out, that the gamereplays discord will be filled With more staff than just zero hour, so if you need help you can always Reach out to some one.

every one has their own sections but a discord is a discord and i will be there (almost 24/7)

ready to help.

if you need any thing Edvin#2274

Clan: Cant win

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 19cwedvin May 17 2020, 21:46 PM
QUOTE(HaWkY^ @ May 17 2020, 14:58 PM) *

i am not familiar With this issue. you shuld Reach out to the discord support team.

here

Clan: Cant win

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 20Leikeze May 17 2020, 23:36 PM
That CW server is moderated lightly by the few mods that are active there, of those active I am not one. If you have a problem with somebody, say something to a mod there.

I probably won't see it because I do things outside of this community as well, but Joker/MTKing should handle it.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)