Explore GameReplays...

Hardware

Cannot connect to other players

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Luvaskot Feb 4 2016, 18:19 PM
After a long time break, today I have decided to start playing the game again. Unfortunately I cannot connect to anyone in-game lobby sad.gif

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2~AngelOfDeath~ Feb 4 2016, 19:44 PM
I'll move this topic to the C&C3 Tech Support forum.

Clan: Mates First

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 3Luvaskot Feb 4 2016, 21:10 PM
So no body can see it now. I asked to tech it before when my mates had same problem. They couldn't do anything. I wrote it on general discussion because I thought maybe some one had same problem before and fixed it.

+
# 4~AngelOfDeath~ Feb 4 2016, 21:17 PM
QUOTE(Luvaskot @ Feb 4 2016, 21:10 PM) *

So no body can see it now. I asked to tech it before when my mates had same problem. They couldn't do anything. I wrote it on general discussion because I thought maybe some one had same problem before and fixed it.

I have left a link in the source forum, so they can find it easily.

Anyways, you should try asking/finding for solution on Revora Forum as well.

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 5Luvaskot Feb 5 2016, 00:08 AM
thx

+
# 6Police/AK Feb 9 2016, 16:07 PM
Hi bro, recently my isp decided to block some ports due to thier new policy, and this cost me to lose conn to many players, i lost a part from my self when i knew that i can't play this game any more. realy this makes me sad, i called them many tiems and they saied this is our new policy and we can't help u. and plz i don't want any one trying to tell me to forward ports cause its not gonna work i tried that already. the only thing coming to my mind now is using vpn tunnel it may surpass the bloked ports by isp, if any one have some other ideas plz leave ur coments and ideas here it may help alot thanx all Best Regards.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)