Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

m8s application

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1omni.Taz360 Dec 17 2016, 05:38 AM
Hello my name is Stryderr. I am a fairly new player to Red Alert 3. I want to join m8s because 1. i take a serious interest in the game and am constantly trying to improve my skill in it. 2. Vindies, and Walf are my idles in this game I always watch replays from these two m8's players when i am trying to learn BO, or how they micro certain units or decision making. I am 19 years old, i will have played Red Alert 3 for 1 year in January. Though im not pro I am always practicing and trying to improve. I got interested into Red Alert 3 by finding Syberts channel and started watching these players play in FTW tournaments. These tournaments is what really sparked my interest in this game. My biggest accomplishment in Red Alert 3 is i actually scored 1 win on Vindies in FTW #37 granted he was trolling and i cheesed him, but i did manage to score a win. smile.gif I will be applying for college this coming spring but i still plan to make room for ra3. thats it and i hope you consider me! smile.gif

-Stryderr

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2Vindies Dec 17 2016, 06:39 AM
Yo Stryderr!

Thank you so much for your application to join us!

I have now opened a poll for you in our private forums. The m8s clan is the oldest and largest clan of RA3 founded almost 6 years ago. We want to make sure everyone get the opportunity to share their opinions. Therefore, it is a lengthy process and I estimate it will take about three weeks for us to get to an answer. Meanwhile, do your best to play with and get to know all the m8s members that you meet online.

Good luck with the poll and good luck in the X-mas tournies!

+
# 3omni.Taz360 Dec 28 2016, 23:10 PM
Hey if you guys want an idea of my skill level here are some replays of me.

Attached File(s)
Attached File goldy_xmas_tourny.RA3Replay
Size: 328.43k
Number of downloads: 11
Player Name Side Team
[m8s]Goldy 0
|RN|UnReal* 0
Attached File turbo_r1.RA3Replay
Size: 414.41k
Number of downloads: 14
Player Name Side Team
|RN|UnReal* 0
TimeCrash 0
Attached File alvin_1.RA3Replay
Size: 143.21k
Player Name Side Team
|RN|Stryderr* 0
Alvin_Tey 0
Attached File buffaloe_g2.RA3Replay
Size: 433.2k
Player Name Side Team
Buffalo_ 0
|RN|UnReal* 0

+
# 4Vindies Dec 31 2016, 12:35 PM
Hey Stryderr!

The m8s have spoken and you are now a part of us! Congratulations!

Put on that [m8s]-tag and wear it proudly!

Furthermore, please click on the m8s logo under our names on the left and request to be added to the clan. This way, you will get the official m8s icon too. I will also encourage you to go to the signature thread and specify details about your upcoming m8s signature.

Keep in mind that as a m8s member it is your honourful duty to bash those H2O nabs wink.gif

On behalf of m8s I wish you a wonderful new years eve. We look forward to helping you becoming a top tier player in 2017!

banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif

+
# 5omni.Taz360 Dec 31 2016, 13:18 PM
oOOooooOOooo Thank you for having me!!!!! and will do, will always try to improve and bash H20 biggrin.gif

+
# 6Sheriff AA Dec 31 2016, 20:40 PM
Welcome banana.gif

+
# 7Constable Chris Dec 31 2016, 23:08 PM
Congratulations Stryder, well deserved for sure smile.gif , but good luck bashing us H2O nabs tongue.gif tongue.gif

Clan: H2O

+
# 8omni.Taz360 Jan 1 2017, 03:46 AM
thank you chris! and AA i cried after watch that x'D

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)