Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

The Official Arranged Team (AT) partner post

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 381yesyamaha Sep 16 2012, 22:41 PM
Second time I am trying on here.. I play almost exclusively US so I can team up with any us or brit player. My highest rank ever is 11 and it fluctuates between 9 and 11 most of the time. My timezone is gmt + 5:30 which is India and I can play most times these days except between 19:30 and 7:30 gmt. I have got a mic as well. My account name in game is the same as here on GR but I am currently also using "mrhcl" or add me on steam

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 382C4nn0nb411 Sep 17 2012, 14:31 PM
QUOTE(yesyamaha @ Sep 17 2012, 04:11 AM) *

Second time I am trying on here.. I play almost exclusively US so I can team up with any us or brit player. My highest rank ever is 11 and it fluctuates between 9 and 11 most of the time. My timezone is gmt + 5:30 which is India and I can play most times these days except between 19:30 and 7:30 gmt. I have got a mic as well. My account name in game is the same as here on GR but I am currently also using "mrhcl" or add me on steam

Maybe I can team up with you

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 383DarthVirtus Sep 26 2012, 06:34 AM
I would be willing to partner up with you. I am currently lvl 8 amer and wehr in 1v1. I have recently picked up playing 2v2 again and my ratio isn't so hot due to the fact that I mostly played 2v2 when I started the game. You might slot me under the title of 'noob-teammate' but I am reliable and extremely willing to learn. Eastern Time Zone and mostly play 7pm-12am.

Cheers,
Darth

QUOTE(RiflesReady! @ Aug 29 2012, 19:50 PM) *

Hey guys, looking for a AT partner as ALLIES ONLY. I play almost exclusively as the Americans. I have been level 13 in 2v2 Americans but have stopped playing random 2v2 since a while because of noob team mates. -.- I currently play only 1v1s, as Americans, and am Level 11/12.

My nick in game: RiflesReady (New Profile, feel free to check out my older profile, HanzUlrich, where I have accumulated most of my Ranks).

+
# 384DryKnuckles Oct 6 2012, 17:43 PM
Hi
I live in the eastern time zone US
Ingame name: datdudedon
i play US only
currently level 12 (1v1)

I have found an interest in playing 2v2 recently and want to find a partner
i can play sometimes on weekdays but im VERY active during weekends.

looking for someone preferably lvl 10+
i have a mic too

pls reply or send a whipser or friends request if interested

+
# 3854thUSArmoredDivision Oct 17 2012, 15:15 PM
Heya. This is my in-game name, nice to meet you. I'm a decent player when in a decent team, my strong factions are PE, US and wehr brits are batteling for 3rd and 4th place tongue.gif. I like to go blazzin gunz with PG, luftwaffe blitz oh and if we are winning without the need of luft I go SE and hummel em to dust. When US I go airborne, mount a force and show em what americans are made of. As brit I like to make a small sim city at the start (placing some mgs and mortars at choke points and such..), bren rush, kangaroo rush ( I most often use it when I'm royal engineers that's why I call it mobile trench) and again if we are gonna win or winning I go arty and let them have a bit of taste of some priest shell power. I usually go support with Wehr (defence when needed, blitz second and NEVER EVER terror). I just made this account and posted here because I'm sick and tired of new players, droppers and such.... as I think we all are. I hope someone contacts me soon! biggrin.gif

+
# 386Polonium210 Oct 26 2012, 11:48 AM
QUOTE(DryKnuckles @ Oct 7 2012, 03:43 AM) *

Hi
I live in the eastern time zone US
Ingame name: datdudedon
i play US only
currently level 12 (1v1)

I have found an interest in playing 2v2 recently and want to find a partner
i can play sometimes on weekdays but im VERY active during weekends.

looking for someone preferably lvl 10+
i have a mic too

pls reply or send a whipser or friends request if interested

Hi mate I'd be interested. I'm in Australia, timezone is GMT +10. have a mic and I like taking over Skype.

I like playing as US but also as Wehr. Is it possible you'd be able to play as the Germans?

I'm around a level 10 US player.

Cheers.

+
# 387DatDudeDon Oct 26 2012, 22:56 PM
QUOTE(Polonium210 @ Oct 26 2012, 11:48 AM) *

Hi mate I'd be interested. I'm in Australia, timezone is GMT +10. have a mic and I like taking over Skype.

I like playing as US but also as Wehr. Is it possible you'd be able to play as the Germans?

I'm around a level 10 US player.

Cheers.

ok man add me in game: datdudedon

+
# 388Polonium210 Oct 27 2012, 07:27 AM
QUOTE(DatDudeDon @ Oct 27 2012, 08:56 AM) *

ok man add me in game: datdudedon

Ok will do but what's you steam name? Much easier to communicate through that, organising games.

Or send me your skype name so we can communicate in game.

This post has been edited by Polonium210: Oct 27 2012, 07:42 AM

+
# 389DatDudeDon Nov 17 2012, 20:22 PM
Bump still looking for more partners

+
# 390SBStorm Nov 20 2012, 21:52 PM
looking for a 2v2 AT partner. I am east coast, US. (gmt -5)... i play normally around 11pm-1am.

I am level 9 1v1 ami, PE, and Wher.

At one time a long time ago i was ranked around 800 AT axis.

Prefer to play PE or Wher, but can play ami just fine with the right brit partner...

Anyone interested let me know.

Use skype, or any communication program really. smile.gif

in game I am SBStorm, or JimRice.

+
# 391Superabimus Dec 4 2012, 12:07 PM
Hi, level 11 Usa, 10 Brits, 5 Wher... and rising 2v2 player.
GMT is my time... on frequently.

Game: None

+
# 392triplerianbow Dec 5 2012, 19:40 PM
hoi!
I am triplerainbow, I live in the Netherlands (that is gmt+1)
Playing Coh not too long as i started i think about 3 months ago and now I am attached to it ^^
but none of my gaming friends like CoH enough to keep up since it has a bit of an unique playstyle and i am looking for an active 2 vs 2 AT partner. My lvl is currently the highest with werh 2 vs 2 random lvl 13 with 36 wins and 20 losses (not my first account since i once wanted to start from scratch)
I don't really mind with witch army i play but it would be helpfull if you have a good working mic! no 13 year old screaming please biggrin.gif
Feel free to add me on CoH:"triplerainbow"

+
# 393jassimo Mar 25 2013, 21:59 PM
looking to go on skype or team speak to play coh with, level 8-9

+
# 394ash20045 Mar 29 2013, 21:07 PM
I'm looking for a 2v2 AT partner or just a new friend to play with or against.
Levels (all 1v1)
American: 11
British: 10
Wehrmact: 11
Panzer Elite: 10
Also, skill level doesn't really matter so I don't mind if you are level 6 or even level 16.
And here's my steam account. Add me to your friends list and message me if you want to play.biggrin.gif
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028613261
My account in COH is ash20045.

+
# 395xPiez Jun 5 2013, 01:43 AM
I added you but you blocked me I think lol. My steam name is PieWolf.

+
# 396yesyamaha Jul 10 2013, 15:07 PM
My current partner recently got his copy of coh2 and has gone on to it full time, even uninstalled Coh1 !!!!!! as for me, I didn't like coh2 that much when I tried the open beta and it can wait.

So anybody who's looking for a partner right now please consider me as well.

I was 11-12 for both US and WHER before it became steam coh.

My timezone is gmt + 5:30 and I can adjust timewise because I have a lot of free time right now

Steam name - darwin's goat

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 397Eclipse0527 May 20 2018, 11:48 AM
Idk if there are still people here. But I'm Jos, from the Netherlands, and I study German. Because of this, I'm looking for a German partner who wants to use teamspeak with me, so I can play CoH and improve my German at the same time.

I'm around level 3 1v1, so I'm not the best player. Just message me smile.gif

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)