Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

NEW GLA REPLAYS! DONATIONS HERE PLZ :p

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41Murder- Mar 28 2010, 01:22 AM
Liar! tongue.gif You just tried to provoke me with such comments anyways. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Murder^^ : Mar 28 2010, 01:31 AM

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 42Technique- Jul 18 2010, 09:03 AM
Thx for the replays guys, just downloaded like 20...

Clan: AnZaC

Game: None

+
# 43THEDOM- Jul 20 2010, 13:59 PM
lol owned

+
# 44ScOtSmAn Aug 14 2010, 20:28 PM
murder has really shit glaaaaaaaa

Clan: iWuB

+
# 45KillTyrant Oct 17 2010, 09:31 AM
lol you breathed life into this thread to smack talk. +1 interwebs

Havent played cnc generals for years, gonna watch a few of these see if ll that much changed. Thanks for the uploads mates.

+
# 46BiGBaDWolF` Oct 26 2010, 07:44 AM
I'm looking for replays to stop china, gatt/th rush. Every china player I play rushes me! It's annoying to get owned every game by players using the same strat. I cant seem to grasp a good counter, I would be great full for any help/ replays u can point-out or offer..

Thanks!

WolF`

+
# 47BiGBaDWolF` Oct 26 2010, 07:44 AM
I'm looking for replays to stop china, gatt/th rush. Every china player I play rushes me! It's annoying to get owned every game by players using the same strat. I cant seem to grasp a good counter, I would be great full for any help/ replays u can point-out or offer..

Thanks!

WolF`

+
# 48Opsnyder Oct 26 2010, 13:46 PM
Everyone has their own approach to countering it. I personally try to bunker a bit with some tunnels to keep my base alive for as long as possible while attacking with a few units to kill his economy fast. Because a china puts all his money in aggressive units he wont have much units to defend himself. you will eventually need a grenade tech to kill the big army of TH's.

Attached File rise_gvc_dombermanr_1.rep
Size: 31.42k
Number of downloads: 75
Player Name Side Team
-[RiSe]CockForGrandma* 0
SuKKeRdj 0
Attached File rise_gvc_dombermanr_2.rep
Size: 75.5k
Number of downloads: 72
Player Name Side Team
-[RiSe]CockForGrandma* 0
SuKKeRdj 0
Attached File rise_gvc_dombermanr_3.rep
Size: 62.79k
Number of downloads: 71
Player Name Side Team
-[RiSe]CockForGrandma* 0
SuKKeRdj 0

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 49BiGBaDWolF` Oct 26 2010, 19:14 PM
Thanks but, those rushes were weak. I get rushed hard not like that. This is one replay where China rushes me kinda hard, but allot harder then u get rushed.

Any helpful tips to stop/counter this rush would greatly improve my chances of winning!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WolF`

Attached File(s)
Attached File gvC_China_rsh.rep
Size: 38.71k
Number of downloads: 66
Player Name Side Team
[BK]BlackAcid`* 0
-AlchY- 0

+
# 50Opsnyder Oct 27 2010, 08:37 AM
The reason theyre weak is because i immediately harass the enemies economy so he doesnt have the money to spam 1000's of TH's.

+
# 51trve^viking Oct 27 2010, 11:05 AM
u need to work on ur bo and on ut tunnel placement, try to get faster and u had the chance to get a grenade tech there, if u have 1 try to get back to ur main base with it.
he let u a lot time tho, if he waits u can build a few more tunnels in ur base, u can also try to send a worker down the left flank and build a tunnel there.

Game: Graphics

+
# 52BiGBaDWolF` Oct 28 2010, 03:27 AM
QUOTE(trve^viking @ Oct 27 2010, 11:05 AM) *

u need to work on ur bo and on ut tunnel placement

Well what BO should i be using? Tunnel placement guide only goes into detail about flanks. Not main base....

+
# 53BiGBaDWolF` Oct 28 2010, 05:53 AM
QUOTE(trve^viking @ Oct 27 2010, 11:05 AM) *

u need to work on ur bo

You didn't mention what bo I should have used. There several bo's, witch one do u think will be most effective for me?

I hate going for cars, waste of time, imo. Those 2 terrors could be added to a TT instead of making 2 more with is time that I could use to harass supply/kill WF. Only noob players don't kill cars VS GLA.

+
# 54trve^viking Oct 28 2010, 08:39 AM
QUOTE(BiGBaDWolF` @ Oct 28 2010, 05:53 AM) *

You didn't mention what bo I should have used. There several bo's, witch one do u think will be most effective for me?

I hate going for cars, waste of time, imo. Those 2 terrors could be added to a TT instead of making 2 more with is time that I could use to harass supply/kill WF. Only noob players don't kill cars VS GLA.

try to place the tunnel so, that ur supply is better protectet,a bo its a thing u should learn by watching replays u can copy the bo rly good their, a lot players have their own bo which fits into their playstyle. u could try to box ur workers in with a wf or tunnel for example, or place 1 tunnel more at the side of the supply, not all in 1 line...

ur worker run back and then he build the rax, wasnt that quick, do u use hotkeys to place he buildings?

that u go for cars is also a protection against supply trucks, some people try to drive over ur workers when they dont see the terrors, if u dont get the cars send the terors down the flank or kill a truck, whatever fits the situation.

its also a practice thing, u need speed and micro to win it.

Game: Graphics

+
# 55Murder- Oct 28 2010, 11:00 AM
QUOTE(ScOtSmAn @ Aug 14 2010, 21:28 PM) *

murder has really shit glaaaaaaaa

Sorry i couldn't resist. tongue.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File cw_GvC_Scotland.rep
Size: 53.82k
Number of downloads: 68
Player Name Side Team
-[RiSe]Empire-* 0
[iWuB]ScotlanD- 0

+
# 56THEDOM- Oct 28 2010, 12:46 PM
bigbadwolf, u were floating 4000-5000 at beginning, most important time for gla cause china gettin stronger (especially cause of 3 supply-strat)...

u cant win a game like that...

-Edit- watched our games opsnyder...all 3 games very bad playin by me...no micro,no reaction

This post has been edited by DoMbErMaN: Oct 28 2010, 13:10 PM

+
# 57BiGBaDWolF` Oct 28 2010, 13:20 PM
I have been improving lately, I seen a bo that Murder used vs usa and I used it against someone (usa army) and I smashed them. Haven't been playing gvg, not as many decent GLA players have been in lobby lately. I'm still having trouble with gvc though. I'm trying to find a good bo that I can utilize. Maybe the one i seen Krew use. It wasent great but maybe i can tweak it to my liking. I might be able to combine the 1 Murder used with the one seen with Krew.

hmmmmmmmmmm....

Thanks for helping me everyone!

+
# 58Opsnyder Oct 28 2010, 13:32 PM
QUOTE(DoMbErMaN @ Oct 28 2010, 13:46 PM) *

bigbadwolf, u were floating 4000-5000 at beginning, most important time for gla cause china gettin stronger (especially cause of 3 supply-strat)...

u cant win a game like that...

-Edit- watched our games opsnyder...all 3 games very bad playin by me...no micro,no reaction

Ofc you did. The reason i posted these reps is because i know no one that does gat TH 3 times in a row so I wouldnt have to search trough my replays.
BTW according to you in that PM these games were close.

+
# 59THEDOM- Oct 28 2010, 14:28 PM
run up ur mouth ugly kid?

theres no real reason to post such noobgames...otherwise u provoke like ur answer...as i heard ur china and usa sukks we should do bo100 rvr? maybe i post some noobreps then^^

This post has been edited by DoMbErMaN: Oct 28 2010, 14:31 PM

+
# 60Murder- Oct 28 2010, 14:37 PM
Ugh......

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)