Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

The All-Time BfME2 Rankings

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Pitch Aug 15 2006, 22:43 PM
25. Smikies DoE|Smikies / DivA|Smikies

Smikies story is certainly interesting... Smikies started his career in the Dwarves of Erebor (DoE|) and was basically a Mans gamer only. Recruited by DivA|, Smikies had the potential to be the best recruit since Bleeder back in BfME1. Smikies career was sadly cut short because his mom wouldn't pay the internet bills however. He basically RAPED May Clanwars for about two weeks before his internet was cut off and that month even though he only played 2 weeks he still finished 31st. Smikies can be seen rarely on MSN on days when he visits his Aunts house.

24. DjMarten bioXar|DjMarten

DjMarten is a solid 1v1 player that has played throughout the entire length of the game. Likes trying new strats and rarely if ever dodges. Dj had a short stint on OoE but his true alliance lies with his mates in bioXar|.

23. D3M0XX` DivA|D3M0XX` / DivA|ProCess`

A pick up from the late months of BfME1, D3M0XX` stayed faithful to DivA| for BfME2. D3M0XX` helpd lead DivA to a close fourth place in March. D3M0XX` was a top 1v1 player in the early months who would also teammate with any of his clanmates in 2v2 and give any other clan a run for their money every time. A former Team Strat Mod D3M0XX` was a faithful clanmate that never dodged anyone. D3M0XX` can be found working on RL or playing some RoL sparingly.

22. Pitch DivA|WireLesS / DivA|SkyLinE / [bF]NiTroGeN / Buddi`Bear / [LNL]Fata1ty / EaE|iMpReZa / BacK|Dude(Spot decided by HaLf|ifE)

Pitch has been a loyal member of DivA since BFME2 first came out. He is good overall player that isn't dependent on what army he gets out of random, being able to use them all. He is able to play both 1v1 and 2v2, and I personally have never seen him dodge. He is also a good game spammer, but known for being a flamer at times in the lobby. His best months were in June and July, where his skill/spam contributed to DivA getting a Silver and Gold cup, respectively.

-Written by FabledIntegral

21. CaB HFD|CaB / HFD|SomeDay / DivA|LiseLotte / Cabby`Bear

CaB is a top German 1v1 and 2v2 player who can rarely been seen dodging. CaB is a cool guy once you get to know him and is very friendly. A smart 2v2 player who knows the game inside out.

20. Kamel AB|BeAuTy^

Kamel is a good 1v1 and 2v2 player who can play all armies well. Kamel is a bit of a flamer but only if you piss him off. A smart 2v2 player he knows what to do in basically all situations. A good teammate to have in 2v2 and a guy that never leaves his mates.

19. Dela`stevo HFD|Mainevent / HFD|Look2Nice / NiP|Southsea / still^ill / Gusto`Bear / DivA|Amazing

Dela`stevo is a top 2v2 player who understands 2v2 extremely well. One of the top 2v2 German players, Dela`stevo can team up with anyone and still give any clan a run for their money. He hasn't really played 1v1 at all since he likes playing with his mates much more.

18. Robbe HFD|LikeToAbuse / NiP|NangChun / Tummi`Bear

Robbe is an extremely confident gamer who is never afraid to play anyone. Robbe can play 1v1 and give anyone a good game and also is a top German 2v2 player. Extremely good with Goblins in 2v2 he plays aggressive but smart. An extremely cool guy once you get to know him.

17. ThunderBird PoW|ThunD3rBird / PoW|iZoToP / PoW|ReMiX

Thund3rbird, a longtime PoW member has been a very good player ever since he started BFME2, and has been bringing in mass points for PoW in practically every Clanwars month PoW has been active in. You can always count on Tbird to be spamming especially 1v1s in which he excels the most, but do not underestimate his 2v2 either, or you will regret it for sure.

- Written by Ragnarok.

16. Highlander DivA|High

Highlander is one of the oldest DivA| members still in the clan. Promoted to DivA| boss at the beginning of BfME2 Highlander led the clan to 1 Gold, 1 Silver, and 2 Bronze Medals in Clanwars. Always a good 1v1 player in June, Highlander really turned great being able to beat just about anyone. He played some 2v2 with Je0wJe0w and can now be seen flaming Electronic Arts and playing Warcraft. =D

15. Lightning PoW|Lightning / PoW|Nitr0

Lighting, a loyal to the bone PoW member was an unwritten leaf in BFME2 until PoW picked him up from his one-man clan in the early days of Clanwars. Immediately proving to be a very quick learner, and not afraid of playing vs top players, he soon became extraordinarily good at 1v1, and although he has never liked 2v2 much, he is quite capable of playing it when he wants. Lightning is easily one of the most underrated 1v1 players in cw, because he is not one to brag or flame, he lets his pro skills do the talking

- Written by Ragnarok.

14. Azrael AzRaE1|EAGLE| / KyRaN^DiA

Azrael is another top German player. He excels at both 1v1 and 2v2 and has the best Goblins in 1v1. Azrael never dodges anyone and has been on 3 of the 5 winning clans (xXx and 2x EAGLE). Azrael has always been one of the top players at 1v1 with whatever army. Well deserving of 14th All-Time.

13. Mortal9 PoW|Mortal9 / PoW|MorTaL^

Mortal9, the co-founder of PoW, has always had the potential to be a great player, but never quite excelled at BFME1 due to a certain lack of spam. In BFME2 he finally forced himself to spam games, and mastered playing random 1v1 at pro-level VERY quickly. Playing consistently in almost every month, and overcoming his prejudice against 2v2, Mortal9 has become a top notch player who especially finds liking in challenging the best of the best in a head-to-head match.

-Written by Ragnarok.

12. Ragnarok. PoW|Ragnarok / PoW|TeQuiLa

Ragnarok, like many others a subtop BfME1 player who broke through in BfME2. Having been part of several clans in BfME1, he was one of the key foundations for PoW|'s consistency in BfME2. With his hardheaded attitude, he was able to do what he could not in BfME1. Master all armies in both 1v1 and 2v2, and leading PoW| to a top spot nearly every month, he deserves this spot.

- Written by Mortal9

11. -ThundeR [NcV]RhIn0TaNXx / [OoE]Temujin` / [OoE]4FuNKiLLEr

Iceberg was a top BfME1 player before quitting for awhile the he reemerged in BfME2. He joined NcV in April and has been in OoE ever since. Primarily a 2v2 player he is one of the top 2v2 players of all time. You might see him slip in a tactical 1v1 game but Zoid's heart lies with 2v2. Zoid and Arseball formed a great 2v2 team in June/July but Zoid recently quit with the rest of OoE. Zoid can now be found playing CS:S or taking pictures of Believe bars at his local grocery store.

10. CH1LD DivA|CooL^ / DivA|FireWiRe^ / DivA|Olorin`

The main reason DivA has lasted throughout EVERY single month of both BfME1 AND BfME2 is by its amazing ability to recruit up and comers. In BfME1 DivA found Child and its been love ever since. Child is EASILY the biggest game spammer BfME2 has ever seen. His 1v1 has been some of the best in the game ever since the beginning and Child has finished near the top of Clanwars every single month. Child is definitely worthy of his spot on Top 10 of All-Time.

9. FabledIntegral [xXx]M0rd0r / Fabled|EAGLE| / [2]Tamarisk / DivA|InTegRaL` / DivA|InTriNsic` / EaE|Luxury

FabledIntegral...EASILY the worst name to be known online since a certain Witch-King Riding Shelob professional gamer. But do not let the shitty name fool you, Fabled is one of the best gamers to ever play BfME2. A former BETA PRO, in the first month of Clanwars with xXx he finished top 10 with his main army being Mordor, generally thought to be the worst army in the game. When Mordor vs Isen on Withered Heath was thought to be impossible only Fabled and his xXx mate Bosn were able to show everyone up. Straight out of the OC LOL (Zoid...lol...)Fabled joined DivA in June and continued his great 1v1 play along with being able to 2v2 with any partner he could. Fabled is the greatest Mordor to play the game and if definitely worth number 9 on my top 25 list.

8. Arseball [LoS]Diverse / [RTS]BalanCe^ / [NcV]EiGhTBaLL / [OoE]Eire` / [OoE]EiGhTBaLL / [OoE]IDonTKnoW

Fucking irish cuntbag moron was harder to carry than a sack of potatoes which is ironic cos that's probably what he did most of his life 'til he picked up pc games and spammed 400+ games a month, lo0l nolife saddo wanker.
- Written by Zoidberg
Arseball has always been one of the best 2v2 players in the game and started to 1v1 last month. Arseball can now be found playing Zero Hour or eating potatoes.

7. Fischiii [xXx]Krank / fischiii|EAGLE| / NiP|Farseer / AB|BeAuTy^ / Gruffi`Bear

Fischiii is the second-best German player of All-Time in my opinion only behind tuckke. He has played every single month of Clanwars and it does not look like his game will go down any time soon. At one point in July he beat Pilbots in 3 consecutive games 1v1. He has amazing micro ability and always makes the smart decisions no matter what the situation is. His 2v2 in August is top 3 in the game and I'm sure he will have more to come with the coming months.

6. Pilbots [EPIC]Momento / [NcV]Ordos333 / [OoE]Eden / [OoE]Divine

Some people may believe that Pilbots may be a bit low on my list, but I think 6 is the perfect spot for him. In the early months he was one of the top 3 players for about 2-3 months. He was dominate in 1v1 and was top in 2v2. He came close to winning two warrior titles but was edged out both months. In the later months he joined [OoE] where his game seemed to decline. He wasn't as dominate in 1v1 trying possibly due to trying weird strats. He was still good in 2v2 but wasn't the most feared 2v2 player on [OoE]. His spam in the later months started to decline as well but Pilbots is definitely a very well deserved 6th on my All-Time list.

5. PepeLaPu [TesT]PepeLaPu / [LNL]Pepe / Pepe|EAGLE|

Possibly the hardest decision to make in this entire list was where to place Pepe. His skill alone ensured him a spot on this list but he never actually played that much. The first month he played under [LNL]Pepe and was one of the most dominate players that month. Pepe is more commonly known as the biggest and best flamer ever to grace BfME2. One of the funniest guys to listen to on Ventrilo he’s never short of a witty comment. One of the top players skill-wise to ever play the game definitely deserves rank 5.

4. HaLf|ifE [xXx]Knight / HaLf|ifE|EAGLE| / DivA|Polar / DivA|HaLf|ifE / [TesT]OnEtWo3 / [bF]superhero / [ROME]Sauruman00 / [aK]BLaZe` / DivA|Oscitate

Eric is BASICALLY ownage...basically. Ever since the first month his 2v2 has been top 3 in the game and has been in 4 out of the 5 winning clans. The cornerstone of the EAGLE dynasty with his best mate Bleeder, they have definitely earned the right to call themselves the BTE. His 1v1 isn't one to be laughed at either, as he is probably top 20 in the game for 1v1. Terrific micro with a great mind for 2v2, HaLf|ifE is definitely worthy of the 4th spot All-Time. Although he's a bit of a FLAMER, he's just making jokes mate. O wait, he's not your mate.

3. HoRiZoN` [TesT]LaB / iWuB`mE / HoRiZoN`|EAGLE| / DivA|CrisiS / DivA|HoRiZoN` / [bF]Velocity

Ever since BfME1 Bleeder has been one of the top players in the game. His 1v1 AND 2v2 are top 5 All-Time and his mind for strategies is the best in the game. He ALWAYS knows what to do and is a great clanmate to have. Forming the greatest 2v2 in BfME1 AND BfME2 with HaLf|ifE he has definitely earned the right to be called the BTE. Always looking for the perfect place to get into an arguement with a witty comment, Bleeder is a great mate to have. His pure dominace of BfME2 and his amazing micro/strategic mind give him a comforatable spot at number 3 on my Top 25 List of All-Time.

2. Tuckke [xXx]tuckke / [OoE]LordofWar / Mars|EAGLE| / EricPro|EAGLE| / Vampire|EAGLE|

Tuckke was the greatest 1v1 player in the early months of the game. He could play any army 1v1 and could win on Withered Heath. In the first month of Clanwars he became the first player in BfME2 history to finish top 10 with each faction in a time where picking was favored over random. Highly underrated was his 2v2 play. During the early months he could also probably top 3 in 2v2. He could team up with any player and still crush his opponent. Tuckke is definitely deserving of second All-Time.

1. FreeZZinG [LNL]FreeZZinG / [sD]eXiLeD / Fr0zeN|EAGLE| / [OoE]Shezmii / [[OoE]BlacKLoTuS

FreeZZinG is easily the best player to have played BfME2. 2 Warrior cups and basically in every category in the Hall of Champions he has been the most dominate player BfME2 has ever seen. Is said to have learned everything he knew from Pepe, FreeZ has always been a top player since basically the beginning. In the early months he formed a great 2v2 team with Pepe and in the later months he joined EAGLE and OoE with his best mate Inubasha rarely losing in 1v1 or 2v2. Probably the most feared player ever to play the game, FreeZZinG is easily above the rest. A flamer just like his "mentor" Pepe, he's one guy that is never short of a witty comment. He can now be found playing Company of Heroes or CounterStrike:Source with old OoE mates.

Top 10 1v1 Players of All-Time: (My opinion only)

10. Azrael
9. Highlander
8. FabledIntegral
7. PepeLaPu
6. fischiii
5. HoRiZoN`
4. Pilbots
3. CH1LD
2. FreeZZinG
1. tuckke

Top 10 2v2 Players of All-Time: (My opinion only)

10. Dela`stevo
9. Robbe
8. -ThundeR
7. tuckke
6. Pilbots
5. Arseball
4. PepeLaPu
3. HoRiZoN`
2. FreeZZinG
1. HaLf|ifE

Top 5 Most Overrated Players of All-Time:

5. sphynx`wheat - 7th place in April with an astounding 19 power wins out of 178 wins and a 49% win.
4. Havoc - Only Elf player in March played some 2v2 with Believe then left for a bit then came back then left etc...
3. Believe - Basically a Gob only player 2v2 he played one month then the next month he pissed off his mates being a douchebag then quit.
2. z0cker - Basically only hosts with lag. He's a good 2v2 but shouldn't be near the top in any Clanwars month.
1. HERO - Went to EALA, Supposedly the best RTS gamer on the site, then plays 1 week then is never seen from again.

Top 5 Most Underrated Players of All-Time:

5. Ragnarok./Mortal - Him and Mortal haven't really played but when they do they are top.
4. ThunderBird - Great 1v1 not really known/respected.
3. FabledIntegral - Not really known as a top pro but definitely top 10 all-time.
2. Highlander - Had a great 1v1 but not many respected him.
1. Lightning - The best player not really known. His 1v1 is amazing. He's STILL not known basically.

Top 5 Clans of All-Time (By Month): (My opinion only)

5. DivA| (July)
4. [OoE] (June)
3. |EAGLE| (April)
2. [xXx] (March)
1.|EAGLE| (May)

Some people you think that should have been on any of these lists may have been excluded so sorry for that but thats why this is a forum. DISCUSS biggrin.gif

The Top 25 list was discussed and helped picked by: HaLf|ifE, FabledIntegral, Ragnarok, and Mortal. Havoc was in the convo for a bit but he soon told us to "FO". We picked this list by 1v1, 2v2, Skill, Spam, and Consistency. The bottom 5 lists were all decided by me as they are my personal opinion. Certain descriptions were done by other people and they have all been given credit.

Thanks for reading, but now DISCUSS.

This post has been edited by BLeeDeR: Aug 16 2006, 04:04 AM

Clan: DreaM|DivA

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 2HERO Aug 15 2006, 22:46 PM
Perfect.

Clan: EPIC

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 3AVaYa Aug 15 2006, 22:47 PM
Omg wheres my mention.... sif

+
# 4Pitch Aug 15 2006, 22:49 PM
smile.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+
# 5Fait Aug 15 2006, 22:49 PM
Ummmmmmm. I no im a not the best, but give me a break. Atleast top 25 imo.

This post has been edited by Fait: Aug 15 2006, 22:50 PM

Game: Blizzard

+
# 6BaLL_ Aug 15 2006, 22:50 PM
lemme say something real quick, how the can HERO be overrated?

He played for a short time, and in that short time he was one of the top 3 players... he dominated. So i don't see how he can be overrated.

No one ever said he was the #1 player or anything, he did what he was expected to do, dominate in the time that he played the game. And that he did.

This post has been edited by BaLL_: Aug 15 2006, 22:50 PM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 7Pitch Aug 15 2006, 22:52 PM
I completely agree. For one week he fucking owned everyone.

+
# 8HERO Aug 15 2006, 22:53 PM
OMG not me.

Dude, forget about me in BfME2. As long as I'm concerned, I didn't exist.

Just drop me and all the drama that might relate to me. Other than that, let's have a nice clean fight.

+
# 9KlunG Aug 15 2006, 22:55 PM
k

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Generals 2

+
# 10Pitch Aug 15 2006, 22:56 PM
k

AMAZING insight but Klung.

+
# 11BaLL_ Aug 15 2006, 22:58 PM
QUOTE(Pitch @ Aug 15 2006, 03:52 PM) *

I completely agree. For one week he fucking owned everyone.

ok listen buddy. Listen good ok? I never said he should be ranked high on the list, i never said he should even be on the list.

I'm simply saying that there is no way in hell he can be overrated if he did what was expected ... and then quit the game. When he played he owned, then he quit. Simple as that.

No one ever said he should be on the list or not.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 12Fait Aug 15 2006, 22:59 PM
Where am i, im still confussed.

+
# 13Pilbots Aug 15 2006, 23:01 PM
well this is priceless

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 14Sage Aug 15 2006, 23:04 PM
Fait you dodge.

And you cant call someone overrated if they just didnt like the game and quit lol.

+
# 15KlunG Aug 15 2006, 23:04 PM
I agree with Ball's posts

+
# 16Fait Aug 15 2006, 23:06 PM
I dodge, but i get silver warrior medal and spam a shit load of points for DivA that basically helped them win there Bronze and Silver medals. Ok, im not better than some no hopers on that list.

+
# 17Pitch Aug 15 2006, 23:07 PM
EVERYONE going into BfME2 thought HERO would easily own everything and be the greatest.

He played then quit. I would call that being overrated because he was EXPECTED to own then didn't do anything to fully secure himself as being ownage.

+
# 18HERO Aug 15 2006, 23:07 PM
QUOTE(Pilbots @ Aug 15 2006, 07:01 PM) *

well this is priceless

+
# 19Sage Aug 15 2006, 23:09 PM
well he had an 89% win or summit before he quit...

+
# 20KlunG Aug 15 2006, 23:10 PM
HERO would be the same example as Mystic and True from bfme1 i think =)

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)