Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

my BFME experience today

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1BaLL_ Dec 21 2009, 19:47 PM
What's up guys long time no talk.

I had the urge to play BFME today and so I installed it but couldn't play yet, I had to dl msn messenger to see if Sage or any of the guys I used to talk to/play with were on. I ended up playing 3 QM's by myself. I got owned in the first 2.. isen v gondor, then rohan v rohan.. and then finally in my 3rd game I was matched up with a 17 yr old from france who was not very good. It was isen v gondor.

So instead of just beating him I decided to humiliate him with mines/ballistas/rams. It was a ton of fun.

Anyway I just felt the need to hop on here and tell everyone about my experience.. first time playing bfme in a long long time and if anyone wants to play, say something. Its installed on the comp now so i'm ready to go.

Clan: DreaM|DivA

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 2^Life` Dec 22 2009, 00:18 AM
play in the holiday tournament!

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3Zlurodirom Dec 22 2009, 01:50 AM
I'm back for break and when I have free time if people are there I wouldn't mind playing, though pretty sure I forgot everything about the game.

+
# 4UNC Man Dec 22 2009, 01:55 AM
Not in your clan but if you wanna play with me sometime you can. My Xfire is djuncman

+
# 5general grievous^ Dec 22 2009, 03:59 AM
QUOTE(Zlurodirom @ Dec 21 2009, 21:50 PM) *

I'm back for break and when I have free time if people are there I wouldn't mind playing, though pretty sure I forgot everything about the game.

I'll be around providing I can get my Bfme to work by then lol. Stupid game keeps crashing

Clan: Legions of Mordor

+
# 6BLeeDeR Dec 22 2009, 09:29 AM
Dan my man I haven't been on here in forever but ya I can't remember the last time I played BFME haha. Only thing I play sometimes is Starcraft at college, some guys in my dorm play each on LAN on the network it's actually pretty awesome.

Game: Blizzard

+
# 7Sage Dec 22 2009, 09:31 AM
Nigga this is so weird I didn't see this topic but I posted on your fbook saying what up. So what up. I would install but I don't have the first disc idk where it is...

Thing with me I'm sure i'd still be a god at it...like fuck I played so much i was SO good. But fuck bfme, hows school? Same ole party n bullshit?

Clan: EPIC

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 8BLeeDeR Dec 22 2009, 10:24 AM
I was just thinking about this but I wanna party with you guys so bad, I mean like me + Big Mike + Dan + Erizzle + TIMMAY = rage.

Maybe one day...

+
# 9BaLL_ Dec 23 2009, 17:02 PM
what up guys

haha that would be fun bleed. But uh yeah after I posted that I went right back to wc3. I ball on wc3 I'm kinda good lol I've been playing lightweight with one of my roommates, we just run 2v2 at all the time.

And school is good I still love Chico. I haven't been partying near as much as I was fresh/soph yr. I actually haven't been going out that much at all over the past few months. School has been keeping me pretty busy and I smoke weed everyday.

How is school for you guys? How's life?

This post has been edited by BaLL_: Dec 23 2009, 17:04 PM

+
# 10FreeZZinG Dec 25 2009, 18:43 PM
where do you all go to college?

Clan: Order Of The Elites

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 11FabledIntegral Dec 26 2009, 05:41 AM
Everytime I get back on BFME or BFME2, I get frustrated by the host issue. And BFME it feels like the quickmatch is loaded with hackers or some shit. And I go back to Starcraft immediately.

PS. I go to UCI

+
# 12BLeeDeR Dec 28 2009, 07:59 AM
I go to Indiana University in Bloomington. I'm a business major there. Just finished my first semester. Life is way better when you don't prioritize around gaming, but I'm still glad I met you guys.

Fabled I'd say let's play on Battlenet together except the Starcraft game I play on is a burned copy this kid in my dorm just makes for people who want them so I can only play on LAN or single player.

+
# 13Sage Dec 28 2009, 21:03 PM
UCSD

And school is good, life is great. Gotta love college right? And I'm not smoking as much as freshman year and not going to crazy parties, but still partying nonetheless, I just enjoy house parties with friends now though. I still drink like a maniac too. BaLL_ when are you coming to SD nigga LMAO?

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 14D3m3N` Dec 28 2009, 21:45 PM
Chico state!

Clan: LeGenD`

+
# 15Veermarck Dec 29 2009, 17:52 PM
If any of you Divas suddenly feels the urge to play 1.02 just send a PM.

Jnrd is in too if u want 2v2.

+
# 16Conflict Dec 30 2009, 02:15 AM
QUOTE(BLeeDeR @ Dec 28 2009, 09:59 AM) *

Fabled I'd say let's play on Battlenet together except the Starcraft game I play on is a burned copy this kid in my dorm just makes for people who want them so I can only play on LAN or single player.

You don't need a legit copy to play on the iccup ladder wich is the place where every decent SC player is smile.gif Also it has a lot of good features like anti hack and lan latency.

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/

+
# 17Mr.Shankly Dec 31 2009, 18:57 PM
QUOTE(Conflict @ Dec 30 2009, 03:15 AM) *

You don't need a legit copy to play on the iccup ladder wich is the place where every decent SC player is smile.gif Also it has a lot of good features like anti hack and lan latency.

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/

Haha, beat me to it tongue.gif

Clan: Prisoners Of War

+
# 18BLeeDeR Jan 4 2010, 09:33 AM
Thanks I might check that out but honestly I don't think I have the time to dedicate myself to something new like that. If I do find time at school I'll try it out.

+
# 19Jobbies Jan 4 2010, 11:15 AM
But it does give you the option to play with your mates when you don't have a legit copy of the game, which is always good.

Clan: Prisoners Of War

+
# 20Believe Jan 24 2010, 09:10 AM
Wow still loads of old faces that come on here!

I'm buying RotWK today, so looking to get back into it again ^^

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)