Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Its Been About 10 Years Since We Owned Together

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1HuStLa23 Jun 3 2015, 17:46 PM
So what happened to BFME 1? I tried playing it like 5 years ago and there were no servers to play online. Really bad they had to mess with that 1.02 patch. If they left the game alone at that time it would still be the best RTS game. Crazy how its been this long and noone has made a RTS game even close to lotr bfme. Its kinda sad that AOE3 is the next best imo. Its 2015 why arent there any good RTS games these days? I figured some of you nerds would have grown up and became a video game creator and created the best RTS game ever by now lol jk smile.gif No but really what does everyone play these days? I played bfme2 & 3 when it came out...but after my first month of being dodged I stopped playing and unforutantley my new cpu doesnt allow me to install the game for some reason but probably a easy fix as those who know me knows im not a cpu nerd...in fact im really bad w. cpu's other then playing the games

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2Segway Jun 6 2015, 07:37 AM
bfme3?

Clan: Prisoners Of War

+
# 3HuStLa23 Jun 8 2015, 12:48 PM
QUOTE(Segway @ Jun 6 2015, 02:37 AM) *

bfme3?

Bfme Rotwk = the 3rd lotr gm. lol when it first came out I was 126-12 in cw my first month playing and then noone would play me so I left. Then I got a new cpu and for some reason I cant play lotr bfme 2 or lotr bfme rotwk,

+
# 4BaLL_ Jul 8 2015, 00:23 AM
Starcraft 2 is still the dopest

BFME community will go unmatched imo ... to those of us who lived it. It was such a great experience with a smaller community... everyone knows everyone, there's Beef everywhere. It was just too much fun.

GG

Clan: DreaM|DivA

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 5Am0nR2 Jul 8 2015, 10:51 AM
agreed. Also AOE 2 still have 10.000 + players.

+
# 6Sage Sep 4 2015, 08:08 AM
lol hustla.

Clan: EPIC

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)