Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Posterity Review!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Kodachrome Jul 11 2017, 08:14 AM
The declaration of choice

When in the course of human events there exist a time and a place that beholds the most urgent need for immediate redress of the very chosen destination of men and women alike, that has caused suffering for ourselves, and dumb anguish to our posterity. The time and place has begun before my birth and continues to haunt the existence of humanity. This formula of devastation and the very momentum of history which has been argued to levy war on humanity on all measurable levels, has change a kinetic human being, into less than her true potential form. Until this capricious specter can be transmutated into a peaceful form, and guiding principles that will extricate the human race from being ruled by passion, mistake, and ultimately force, we will indeed repeat its motion of ignorance for all time to come. If we do not have a change of heart in the present time, then we will stay in an orbit that forces us to make an appointment that reserves our time in the future to be a part of a scene of death and dismemberment. In this essay I will write in all meticulousness, and make use of the most intricate words available to me, as a replacement for euphemisms, in order to protect the youth from this sharp truth. In the hopes of changing the choices of all human beings to choose compassion, logic, and reasoning, I will say that I am equal to all my Embryothers and Fetusisters, and this is Posterity Review.

Let facts be submitted to a candid world

I would like to begin with a historical outlook and inner look at the history of us humans as it pertains to the subject of abortion and cannibalism. Yes, indeed there is no need to stall the truth any further. Cannibalism has always been with us, as long as abortion has been with us. This gruesomeness will be stopped by the power of choice, and choice alone. After this essay, and the adherence to the truth, in which I will make abundantly clear to everyone, we shall finally see a new day without this unholy hellish act. Let us use a simple logical statement to elaborate on this reasoning. If, we have an abortion from a chemical pill, which poisons the human Zygote, robbing this human being from the right to the vitamins and minerals, and natural home by obstruction of implantation of the Embryothers to the endometrium, which is the lining of the uterus. Then, we must admit that we have, by construction of the law of biology, killed a person with unique DNA. If this statement is true, and we engage in oral intercourse after this abortifacient fact, then we will in effect commit cannibalism. However, it does not stop there, abortions spreads cannibalism through the entire human world. Let us cross examine this truth now, as a means to elaborate on this gruesome and objective course of sexual action, which has caused homelessness for our posterity, and littered our entire world with the remains of the most innocent persons amongst us all. Who is engaging in this horrible act? Through research and development of the abortifacient chemical and hormonal kill pills, it can be argued that any person who is not just committing oral sex, but any person kissing the person who has performed this act, any person who eats from the hands that has marinated, wrapped, or rolled their food, and any person who drinks from the same waterways in which our posterity's DNA mixes with the universal solvent. Yes, to it's logical end, myself and all of humanity included are guilty in this supreme ultimate act of disgust. Through ignorance and lack of education we have all, as adults permitted this violence to continue without being checked and balanced. What proof is there to this claim, one may ask? The proof will be loudly pronounced when we develop Microbots, Nanobots, Picobots, and so forth, and send them out to survey the Earth for life. These robots on the micrometer and so forth of measurement, will identify all of the posterity that are dumped into our sewers systems, in unmarked waterway graves, in porta-potties, public pools, at public laundry washing machines, and so forth and so on. When will this happen one may ask. The answer is now, in the present time, at this moment of our shared consciousness. I assure you, there is no need to wait for these Micro Robots to appear to see this truth. How one may ask? The simple answer trumps all technology, and all future survey of life on this planet by these robots. Is it perfectly clear to any person who observes a scientific sample of a portable public toilet, and sees first hand a dead person in Embryo form? I say nay, It is not necessary to even conduct this scan of the Earth in order to admit this truth. This matter is simply found by detailing the point of origin of the genocide described above. That's right, it is a cause and effect problem that we have created by design, in which the spawning pool of all of humanity, is polluted and degraded, decaying and rotting into the sum of our parts. To reiterate this, I tell you the truth, there is no need to wait for a scientific sample, or a computerized sweep, or scan to admit to this observation, because it is by design and construction of our own invention that is destroying and littering the remains of our innocent progeny around the globe. We must come to this fundamental fact, that evidence is not needed, when design has already planned this murder and set it in motion. It is indeed not just beyond a reasonable doubt that this is happening, it is candidly before a reasonable doubt, laid out by our very own invention.

Now, one may argue that a miscarriage can also cause cannibalism if abortion causes cannibalism, as is described in the above statements. I agree with this fact, and urge humanity to improve the life support with in the womb to minimize miscarriages to the final day, which will come when we see this sadness go, once and for all. Granted, that both cases can cause ingestion of our posterity. The self induction of a miscarriage, only increases, and never decreases this putrid act. The truth of the matter is, we cannot minimize miscarriages by abortion, rather the former increases exponentially because of the ladder. Ergo, if we as a human race, want to stop being cannibals. Then we must stop abortifacient acts all together, and focus our time and efforts into saving ourselves and our posterity from any further miscarriages in the present and future times.

Clan: ArX

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2Kodachrome Aug 9 2017, 19:42 PM
Also, if you eat an Animal or drink its milk and then have oral intercourse it is in effect Beastiality. The time to evolve is now.

+
# 3Kodachrome Oct 17 2017, 18:16 PM
QUOTE(Kodachrome @ Aug 9 2017, 14:42 PM) *

Also, if you eat an Animal or drink its milk and then have oral intercourse it is in effect Beastiality. Gentlemen, the time to evolve is now.

NecroBeastiality, case in point "Yeah last night my friend Natelie and I had some chicken curry and salad and then I took her back to my hotel and she sucked my dick and I doinked her lol"

Author, Brian Saizan French Philosopher and friend

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)