Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

Need a mentor :)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1drathnor Sep 27 2017, 15:55 PM
Hi, this is my first time playing kane's wrath multiplayer. I've been following the game for years so I know all the macro build orders etc but I need help with the micro fundamentals like

-starting game scouting
-how to micro groups of units

I know the hotkeys etc but I am very slow as it is my first time so a mentor to help me would be good smile.gif

Also how many games does it take for me to get my basics right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! smile.gif

+
# 2derand411 Sep 27 2017, 18:05 PM
Hi, welcome to KW

Game scouting and micro usually come with experience. It will take you some time, and a lot of lost games to learn. But you will become better with every game you play, just don't get discouraged when pro players defeat you every time.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 3Ekko^ Sep 30 2017, 15:04 PM
QUOTE(drathnor @ Sep 27 2017, 15:55 PM) *

Hi, this is my first time playing kane's wrath multiplayer. I've been following the game for years so I know all the macro build orders etc but I need help with the micro fundamentals like

-starting game scouting
-how to micro groups of units

I know the hotkeys etc but I am very slow as it is my first time so a mentor to help me would be good smile.gif

Also how many games does it take for me to get my basics right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! smile.gif

Hello I would love to help you get better at the game smile.gif
Add me if you see me online ( Ekko^ ) or you can pm me your skype so you can know when i will be online smile.gif

+
# 4drathnor Nov 15 2017, 09:10 AM
Hi all thanks for replying! smile.gif Sorry i forgot about the thread LOLL

here are some of my questions if you guys don't mind

1. Which faction should I start out with? Most people say GDI, but when I play GDI, I feel I'm too passive as the units are slow and expensive, giving them the map control. I'm thinking of playing NOD because I feel it trains me to be more aggressive esp with bike buggy what do you guys think?

2. How do you defend a t-59 disin rush?

3. What is a good build to do? Usually on map like rift I like to go for 3 ref, then 2nd wf, then a 4th ref, then tech up to t3 because thats what i see bike a lot.

4. Are 1 clicks worth it? After getting t3, is it worth to go to t4 and click or just skip it?

5. If your flame tank rush kills a ref, is it worth it? I wonder because while they lose a ref, you delayed your ref by quite a bit too, and now you have to build units to defend against their tier 1 vehicles which they use to kill the flame tank, which delays your eco too.

6. When you're getting attacked by say 7 bikes, should you cancel whatever you're building (eg a half built ref) to build rocket squads for defense?

7. How much reserve is good to keep in the bank? Usually when i build, my money is always less than 100 so when I get attacked, I am running low on resources to defend.

This is my profile btw :
http://www.shatabrick.com/cco/kw/index.php...p;name=drathnor

Any help would be greatly appreciated! smile.gif @ekko if i see you online I'll hit you up!

Also to this player called VerdeTibByrdEz, I am not a smurf! So please stop accusing me of being a liar thanks

+
# 5FallenXE Nov 17 2017, 19:09 PM
Welcome to Kane's Wrath! Always nice to have a new member of the community onboard smile.gif I'm sure the guys here will be able to answer your questions

+
# 6DVMIR Nov 19 2017, 09:13 AM
1. GDI
2. scout, otherwise just anti-inf as soon as u c them
3. pp, racks, spike, ref, wf, 2nd ref, pp, expand, wf, ref
4. depends
5. dunno.
6. yea lol
7. u shouldnt have any money in the bank

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)